Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Amazing Development In College Of Medicine University Of Lagos - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Amazing Development In College Of Medicine University Of Lagos (787 Views)

Ebonyi State College Of Medicine Under Construction (Photos) / Free Scholarship For Medical Students: NYU School Of Medicine / Doctor Jonathan Chukwunonso Manulu, ABU College Of Medicine Best Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazing Development In College Of Medicine University Of Lagos by skimarvel: 1:09pm On Dec 07, 2016
It's no News that toilet facilities in Nigeria universities are so dilapidated and nothing to write home about depicting a prison-like environment for students.
Recently Alumni of the college of medicine university of lagostook it upon themselves to give the bathrooms and toilet a new look and I must confess it is even fresher than the rooms students sleep.
Mods kindly move this to Front page.

Re: Amazing Development In College Of Medicine University Of Lagos by herzern1(m): 1:10pm On Dec 07, 2016

Re: Amazing Development In College Of Medicine University Of Lagos by Abcruz(m): 4:34pm On Dec 07, 2016
It looks pretty cool!
Re: Amazing Development In College Of Medicine University Of Lagos by davbravo(m): 7:03pm On Dec 07, 2016
skimarvel:
It's no News that toilet facilities in Nigeria universities are so dilapidated and nothing to write home about depicting a prison-like environment for students.
Recently Alumni of the college of medicine university of lagostook it upon themselves to give the bathrooms and toilet a new look and I must confess it is even fresher than the rooms students sleep.
Mods kindly move this to Front page.
Nice...but they've not gotten to my block (block 6)

(1) (Reply)

What Course Can My Brother Study With This WAEC RESULT FOR College Of Education / Come In And Help A Brother Out Of Shame / Imo State Students Top JAMB Application List In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.