Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,416 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Linda Ikeji, Her Friends And Staff Dancing A Happy Birthday Song (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji, Her Friends And Staff Dancing A Happy Birthday Song (video) (712 Views)

Linda Ikeji, Her Son And Peks At Sandra Ikeji's Wedding / Linda Ikeji, Her Sisters, Brother & Parents Step Out In Style In London (Photos) / Laura Ikeji & Ogbonna Kanu With Linda Ikeji & Her Siblings At Their Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji, Her Friends And Staff Dancing A Happy Birthday Song (video) by nyjaposter: 1:29pm On Dec 07, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HgPgruJUOI

Blogger, Linda Ikeji, her friends and staff was seen dancing to Stevie Wonder's Happy Birthday song...

She caption:

"We shot this video inside my office yesterday. Linda the dancer...lol. Myself and two of my best friends, Katherine who has been my friend since our secondary school days...and Andy, my friend since our modeling days - 18 years ago, were joined by some of our LIM staff. Our choreogrphy is a little rubbish but we tried so don't abuse us o...lol. This video is dedicated to everyone whose birthday it is today and every single day from today. We had so much fun shooting this...hope you enjoy watching it. Life is for the living. Enjoy every moment!."

https://uzomediangr./2016/12/07/linda-ikeji-her-friends-and-staff-dance-to-stevie-wonders-happy-birthday-song-video/
Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Friends And Staff Dancing A Happy Birthday Song (video) by softMarket(m): 1:37pm On Dec 07, 2016
cry see linda my love!!!
Baby,how is you? Hope u are very dey alright? Have u chopins anything today?

grin grin
lala...i knw that linda is on nairaland....pls epp me find her moniker!

(1) (Reply)

Vector's Lafiaji Album Will Be The Best Rap Album For 2016... See Why / Linda Ikeji Gets Public Marriage Proposal / Fan Writes Open Letter To Olamide: OLIC3 Was A Waste Of Time And You Owe Us An A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.