Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Linda Ikeji, Her Son And Peks At Sandra Ikeji's Wedding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji, Her Son And Peks At Sandra Ikeji's Wedding (85549 Views)

Sandra Ikeji And Arinze About To Wed, Pre-Wedding Photos / Sandra Ikeji To Wed With 250 Bridesmaids / Linda Ikeji Buys Her Sister, Sandra Ikeji A N30 Million Mercedes Benz GLE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji, Her Son And Peks At Sandra Ikeji's Wedding by BlackHutus: 7:07pm On Dec 28, 2019
Shared with Caption ...

"My baby in his traditional attire. Lol. @peksikeji @like_benny"

Source : https://www.instagram.com/p/B6n-6cuH33g/

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Son And Peks At Sandra Ikeji's Wedding by daddytime(m): 7:13pm On Dec 28, 2019
Peks, the "Peculiar mess or Pankelemesi"

56 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Son And Peks At Sandra Ikeji's Wedding by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 28, 2019
Cute pics atleast her family stood by her because she didnt abandoned them when she made it
PS My brother huzzle oo so your pikin go enter private Jet @ 1 Life get im scam

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Son And Peks At Sandra Ikeji's Wedding by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 28, 2019
Hmmm lovely picture but Paddy might sue for copyright infringement cos you are wearing his Simba logo ...Anyway I think I am getting some energy from Linda's face ...Don't worry you do walk down the aisle soon ...

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Son And Peks At Sandra Ikeji's Wedding by blessingsonflee(f): 8:21pm On Dec 28, 2019
That pikin resemble him papa o smiley

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Son And Peks At Sandra Ikeji's Wedding by Oceannaagent: 8:37pm On Dec 28, 2019
Not bad
Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Son And Peks At Sandra Ikeji's Wedding by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:37pm On Dec 28, 2019
BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE EVERYWHERE.

From all of us @[color=#006600][/color] : HAPPY married life beautiful Sandra.

You've always been a cool, loving, hardworking beautiful baby girl from day one.......just like your Big sis.

We wish you all the very best marriage can offer.
This is only the beginning of good things in your life.

Enjoy your marriage darling.

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Son And Peks At Sandra Ikeji's Wedding by SultanOfAbia: 8:38pm On Dec 28, 2019
Where Are The 200 Bridesmaids??
#AudioFamily

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Son And Peks At Sandra Ikeji's Wedding by WalkerMichael(m): 8:38pm On Dec 28, 2019
Okay. Thanks. I have seen it. So what should I do? undecided

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Son And Peks At Sandra Ikeji's Wedding by kolafolabi(m): 8:38pm On Dec 28, 2019
Once you are blessed, you are blessed.. I pray come year 2020, may Almighty God guide me to a straight path.

14 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Son And Peks At Sandra Ikeji's Wedding by Built2last: 8:39pm On Dec 28, 2019
When people spend money they have made, br happy for them.

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Son And Peks At Sandra Ikeji's Wedding by emeijeh(m): 8:39pm On Dec 28, 2019
Picture 1: Those things on her chest region looks like carefully sliced Tapioca

6 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Son And Peks At Sandra Ikeji's Wedding by ednut1(m): 8:39pm On Dec 28, 2019
I showed our ram this post and it became a dragon . Wow

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Son And Peks At Sandra Ikeji's Wedding by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 28, 2019
God bless Linda Ikeji for bringing al her siblings out of poverty

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Son And Peks At Sandra Ikeji's Wedding by Monicaville: 8:39pm On Dec 28, 2019
And this is how Linda Ikeji became light skinned..

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Son And Peks At Sandra Ikeji's Wedding by solsticey2k3(m): 8:39pm On Dec 28, 2019
When you’re big, you’re definitely big

She’s so beautiful undecided

Yes I know it’s make up, but chai....

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Son And Peks At Sandra Ikeji's Wedding by Holocene(m): 8:39pm On Dec 28, 2019
Any which way na way. People go always talk but when you make am, all man go wan be ya buddy

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Son And Peks At Sandra Ikeji's Wedding by Criticaltemp: 8:40pm On Dec 28, 2019
Thanks so much OP, this news just restored the transformer in our area.. Its has been dead for 6months plus.. After reading this threads, we all heard a loud bang, and proudly, light has been restored.. God will bless u for us..

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Son And Peks At Sandra Ikeji's Wedding by Mrshape: 8:40pm On Dec 28, 2019
blessingsonflee:
You bad o.
I get your point though
Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Son And Peks At Sandra Ikeji's Wedding by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 28, 2019
VANITY
Vanity
VANITY
Vanity

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Son And Peks At Sandra Ikeji's Wedding by creepsyme(f): 8:41pm On Dec 28, 2019
Why is she using cream on the little boy?

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Son And Peks At Sandra Ikeji's Wedding by milkyworld(m): 8:41pm On Dec 28, 2019
Enjoyment galore!!!
Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Son And Peks At Sandra Ikeji's Wedding by ChildFun: 8:41pm On Dec 28, 2019
Fine siblings oooo. Money good sha.

Children tablets still available my people.

See signature to call or WhatsApp.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Son And Peks At Sandra Ikeji's Wedding by Babara1994(m): 8:41pm On Dec 28, 2019
Cool..laptops for sale.
Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Son And Peks At Sandra Ikeji's Wedding by wisdomkid: 8:41pm On Dec 28, 2019
WalkerMichael:
Okay. Thanks. I have seen it. So what should I do? undecided
Not comment?
Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Son And Peks At Sandra Ikeji's Wedding by tunary(m): 8:41pm On Dec 28, 2019
ok
Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Son And Peks At Sandra Ikeji's Wedding by PastorandMentor(m): 8:42pm On Dec 28, 2019
Igbo olosho

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Son And Peks At Sandra Ikeji's Wedding by BlackHutus: 8:42pm On Dec 28, 2019
cry

From the Look Of Things !!!

LINDA IKEJI is Above 47 Years Old from this Picture

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Son And Peks At Sandra Ikeji's Wedding by enemyofprogress: 8:42pm On Dec 28, 2019
Linda and her fishlike smelling pussy

Dominique I am hungry for your love

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Son And Peks At Sandra Ikeji's Wedding by kareemkamil(m): 8:42pm On Dec 28, 2019
blessingsonflee:

Are you sure your eyes are not inside ur pocket, which resemblance are u talking about.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Son And Peks At Sandra Ikeji's Wedding by Egbetuaaa: 8:44pm On Dec 28, 2019
[s]
post=85299542:
BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE EVERYWHERE.

From all of us @[color=#006600][/color] : HAPPY married life beautiful Sandra.

You've always been a cool, loving, hardworking beautiful baby girl from day one.......just like your Big sis.

We wish you all the very best marriage can offer.
This is only the beginning of good things in your life.

Enjoy your marriage darling.
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Son And Peks At Sandra Ikeji's Wedding by Kilamiti: 8:44pm On Dec 28, 2019
See how good Linda ikeji looks. Enjoying her money with her son and living large. If only women knw how much these men drain them ehn, they wont see marriage as anything. Just get one correct bobo to give you his sperm and have your babies alone YOU WILL ENJOY LIFE. Nothing makes a woman age faster than living with an overgrown baby called 21st century men. They will drain life out of your soul and still cheat on top. Dear ladies, Pls have your kids then keep like 3men to satisfy you on a special roster. Never share your house with them if you want to live past 60years oh

15 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Apostle Chris Omashola: 'Naira Marley Is A Demon' / Girl Staring At Richard Mofe-Damijo At The Airport (Photos) / Sexy Yemi Alade Twerks For Flavour. Nigerian Celebrities, Fans React (PIX, Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.