Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,645 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Oil & Gas, Petroleum And Exploration Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Oil & Gas, Petroleum And Exploration Vacancies (7659 Views)

Gas Petroleum Engineer Job Vacancy At Neconde / Orient Petroleum and Refining Company Is Presently Recruiting In Anambra / Northwest Petroleum And Gas Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oil & Gas, Petroleum And Exploration Vacancies by joybrr: 1:39am On Nov 12, 2009
Check all oil & gas, petroleum and exploration vacancies

Match vacancies with your CV

www.petroleumexplocareersng.com
Re: Oil & Gas, Petroleum And Exploration Vacancies by keklo: 7:47am On Nov 14, 2009
I hold B.sc in physics electronics. third class Hons. am i eligible to apply for positions
Re: Oil & Gas, Petroleum And Exploration Vacancies by welfr: 9:53pm On Nov 15, 2009
Joybrr, I am a fresh graduate without oil and gas experience. I need a job
Re: Oil & Gas, Petroleum And Exploration Vacancies by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 16, 2009
I hope dis isnt another wild goose chase!
Re: Oil & Gas, Petroleum And Exploration Vacancies by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 16, 2009
Wild goose chase i mean
Re: Oil & Gas, Petroleum And Exploration Vacancies by morebr: 7:34pm On Nov 21, 2009
Third class hon graduates hardly get opportunity for aptitude test
Re: Oil & Gas, Petroleum And Exploration Vacancies by searchcorp(m): 11:16am On Nov 23, 2009
i m a student of mining engineering., 400 level. how do i get IT placement. anybody here wanna help me out, thank you so much, na only God be my connection o!
Re: Oil & Gas, Petroleum And Exploration Vacancies by beral: 11:26pm On Nov 24, 2009
Hi housemate, I am a NYSC corper member looking for posting in an oil and gas coy. Any help from housemates.
Thxs
Re: Oil & Gas, Petroleum And Exploration Vacancies by gamesb: 10:19am On Nov 25, 2009
pls is there any space for a community development graduate
2.2 grade.
functions liasing with companies & their host communities , government representative etc.
Re: Oil & Gas, Petroleum And Exploration Vacancies by yawg: 11:26pm On Nov 27, 2009
Does anyone know when if slumberger recruitment is ongoing? Any study materials for aptitude test
Re: Oil & Gas, Petroleum And Exploration Vacancies by marshy9: 11:49pm On Nov 29, 2009
E bi like say na di Oil sector dey boom now. This wan wey NIGERIAN BANKS dey sack eni how.

I don allign my CV.
Re: Oil & Gas, Petroleum And Exploration Vacancies by qethy: 11:00pm On Nov 30, 2009
The economic recession affected every aspect of the econmy, oil and gas, banking industry etc. We need government intervention . God help us
Re: Oil & Gas, Petroleum And Exploration Vacancies by gertyz: 11:30pm On Dec 02, 2009
I need a job , am new to this great forum any job info , pls mail to : gertyub@yahoo.com. Thxs
Re: Oil & Gas, Petroleum And Exploration Vacancies by angelk47: 9:17pm On Dec 03, 2009
Marshy, I agree with you the oil sector is the place to be, My friend just secure a job , The package is very competitive, I pray God to take us all to promise land smiley
Re: Oil & Gas, Petroleum And Exploration Vacancies by treyky: 1:25am On Dec 05, 2009
Pls am new to the forum, I need a job , I am a business admin graduate 2-2. Any new job opening ?
Re: Oil & Gas, Petroleum And Exploration Vacancies by xtasy4mula: 5:25am On Dec 05, 2009
Hi guys you've all been of great help to newbees like me.Pls any new openings dnt fail to post as I will too
Re: Oil & Gas, Petroleum And Exploration Vacancies by orebiyio: 9:31am On Dec 05, 2009
i have BSC IN accounting and in need of ajob badly
Re: Oil & Gas, Petroleum And Exploration Vacancies by jideray: 4:08pm On Dec 09, 2009
I am new here, guys i finished NYSC last year, I need an oil & gas job . Pls My email contact is: jidejomiloju@yahoo.com .
Thxs
Re: Oil & Gas, Petroleum And Exploration Vacancies by emmyraym: 11:18pm On Dec 11, 2009
Graduated from petroleum eng FUTO, 2-2, Thxz,
Pls email me oil and gas jobs: emmyrert@yahoo.com
Re: Oil & Gas, Petroleum And Exploration Vacancies by retys: 11:23pm On Dec 17, 2009
I am a third class graduate. Please any opportunity,
I need a job
Re: Oil & Gas, Petroleum And Exploration Vacancies by waynef: 10:47pm On Dec 19, 2009
I applied for slumberger openings. Has anyone been invited for test/interview?
Re: Oil & Gas, Petroleum And Exploration Vacancies by lovey7: 5:13pm On Dec 25, 2009
I recently graduated form Electrical dept, I made second hon lower email any opening to : loveylonge@yahoo.com.

Compliments of the season to all
Re: Oil & Gas, Petroleum And Exploration Vacancies by tawbi: 4:27pm On Jan 02, 2010
I need an oil job , pls email any openings to : wentaj@yahoo.com
Re: Oil & Gas, Petroleum And Exploration Vacancies by Prince4God(m): 10:34am On Jan 04, 2010
Wild goose chase indeed!

Please good people of nairaland do not border about this folk. He is playing with the fact that you are in need of job to deceive himself and not you.

Do not respond to him. He is just advertising one nonsense site.
Re: Oil & Gas, Petroleum And Exploration Vacancies by TJ3(m): 7:30pm On Jan 04, 2010
Jobrr, abi what do you call yourself? Nairaland is not a place to deceive serious minded people. you are only fooling urself with ur stupid site
Re: Oil & Gas, Petroleum And Exploration Vacancies by nejhy: 9:04pm On Jan 06, 2010
Oil & gas work is not easy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tips For Tailoring Your Resume To The Job / Who Really Is Euchaaria? Is This The New Scam Method In Nairaland? / HEINEKEN IGP: Invitation To The Take Off (online Assessments)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.