Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:05 AM

Nigeria Clearing Have Entered One Chance!!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigeria Clearing Have Entered One Chance!!!! (442 Views)

Snake Nearly Entered A Friend's House / "This Bastard Snake Passed My In-Law's Leg And Entered My Shop" - Lady / EFCC Must Scrutinize Nigeria Clearing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Clearing Have Entered One Chance!!!! by Actuarydeji(m): 7:04pm On Dec 07, 2016
Nigeria clearing have entered one chance as the new application deploy to banks is engulfed in serious technical problems. nibss-nigeria interbank settlement systems decided to change their application and engaged the services of an indigenous software company through the back door and while testing and parallel run of the application is unsuccessful, NIBSS went ahead to continue with the live which is causing serious problem across the banks now. EFCC should beam their searchlight on the activities of NIBSS and look into the award of contract for the new apps and why the rush to deploy when all the tests and parallel run conducted on the platform were unsuccessful.

(1) (Reply)

My Night Dreams About MMM / Again, Ekiti Community Protest Fulani Invasion, Scores Wounded / We Bribe Customs Officers, Others To Clear Cargo – Freight Forwarder Founder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.