Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,634 members, 7,854,654 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:29 PM

This One Is For All The Awesome School Parents We Had In Boarding School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / This One Is For All The Awesome School Parents We Had In Boarding School (954 Views)

Parents: We Almost Aborted Success Adegor, Now Her Video Has Changed Our Lives / Madam Koi Koi: The MOST FEARED Woman In Boarding Schools / 13 Evils Of Boarding School, Why You Must Raise Your Children From Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This One Is For All The Awesome School Parents We Had In Boarding School by Mimzyy(f): 8:36pm On Dec 07, 2016
1. When that yeye senior in SS1 tries to punish you, but your school mother in SS3 steps in and shows her who’s boss

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This One Is For All The Awesome School Parents We Had In Boarding School by herzern1(m): 8:38pm On Dec 07, 2016
Mimzyy.

Some of the pictures aren't displayinq.

And BTW don't you think the thread will have more viewers in the Romance section.
Re: This One Is For All The Awesome School Parents We Had In Boarding School by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 07, 2016
My friend add more
Re: This One Is For All The Awesome School Parents We Had In Boarding School by Mimzyy(f): 8:40pm On Dec 07, 2016
2. When you tell her you’re hungry and she makes it her mission to feed you

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This One Is For All The Awesome School Parents We Had In Boarding School by fijiano202(m): 8:41pm On Dec 07, 2016
HAHAHA u are really right though..i miss secondary school days though
Re: This One Is For All The Awesome School Parents We Had In Boarding School by Mologi(m): 8:42pm On Dec 07, 2016
This lady carrying kelvin hart get mind oooo...person husband...
Re: This One Is For All The Awesome School Parents We Had In Boarding School by Mimzyy(f): 8:42pm On Dec 07, 2016
3. When they ban juniors from Social Day, but your school father was mouthed and he lets you in.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This One Is For All The Awesome School Parents We Had In Boarding School by Mimzyy(f): 8:43pm On Dec 07, 2016
4. Those times when your school father seized other people’s contraband, then shared it with you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This One Is For All The Awesome School Parents We Had In Boarding School by Mimzyy(f): 8:44pm On Dec 07, 2016
5. When you complain about how algebra has finished confusing your soul and they take the time to explain it to you.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This One Is For All The Awesome School Parents We Had In Boarding School by Mimzyy(f): 8:45pm On Dec 07, 2016
6. Once you tell your school-parent you’re feeling any kind of head ache or body-pain

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This One Is For All The Awesome School Parents We Had In Boarding School by KingRex1(m): 8:46pm On Dec 07, 2016
Mimzyy:
3. When they ban juniors from Social Day, but your school father was mouthed and he lets you in.

Haha..
Oya komole!

1 Like

Re: This One Is For All The Awesome School Parents We Had In Boarding School by Mimzyy(f): 8:46pm On Dec 07, 2016
7. When they finally graduate and leave you behind.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This One Is For All The Awesome School Parents We Had In Boarding School by Mimzyy(f): 8:47pm On Dec 07, 2016
8. All the seniors they punished because of you just start looking at you like:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This One Is For All The Awesome School Parents We Had In Boarding School by Mimzyy(f): 8:47pm On Dec 07, 2016
KingRex1:

Haha..
Oya komole!

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: This One Is For All The Awesome School Parents We Had In Boarding School by Mimzyy(f): 9:05pm On Dec 07, 2016
herzern1:
Mimzyy.

Some of the pictures aren't displaying.

And BTW don't you think the thread will have more viewers in the Romance section.

It's not related to the romance section na. Lol. Yeah, I've modified. You should be able to view all now.

1 Like

Re: This One Is For All The Awesome School Parents We Had In Boarding School by jejemanito: 9:20pm On Dec 07, 2016
Mimzyy:
8. All the seniors they punished because of you just start looking at you like:

Can only relate with this

I didn't go to a boarding school
Re: This One Is For All The Awesome School Parents We Had In Boarding School by Mimzyy(f): 9:44pm On Dec 07, 2016
jejemanito:
Can only relate with this

I didn't go to a boarding school

You missed out then cheesy.
Re: This One Is For All The Awesome School Parents We Had In Boarding School by Chukwu94: 7:59am On Dec 08, 2016
I really missed those days.. Federal Government college, Ilorin. My alma mater

1 Like

Re: This One Is For All The Awesome School Parents We Had In Boarding School by Mimzyy(f): 9:59am On Dec 08, 2016
Chukwu94:
I really missed those days.. Federal Government college, Ilorin. My alma mater

It was like hell back then. Looking back now, it was fun cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: This One Is For All The Awesome School Parents We Had In Boarding School by Chukwu94: 10:04am On Dec 08, 2016
Mimzyy:

It was like hell back then. Looking back now, it was fun cheesy.
true talk
Re: This One Is For All The Awesome School Parents We Had In Boarding School by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 08, 2016
Mimzyy:
7. When they finally graduate and leave you behind.

The day my school parents graduated, I cried and cried cry They were like real parents to me with their unending benefits grin grin Mehn I miss boarding school.

1 Like

Re: This One Is For All The Awesome School Parents We Had In Boarding School by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 08, 2016
I miss those days. My school mother was my hostel prefect, so it was fun for me grin
Re: This One Is For All The Awesome School Parents We Had In Boarding School by NL1960: 2:08pm On Dec 08, 2016
The way i have been seeing people on Nairaland condemn boarding schools and boarding house, one would think that boarding schools are very terrible but what you people are saying here is different. Am i missing something?.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Freed Pupils, Staff Of Nigerian-turkish School / Possible Questions From JAMB Novel “in Dependence” / 3 Things Jamb Just Did!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.