Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,519 members, 7,958,573 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:44 PM

Programming Solutions - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Programming Solutions (1364 Views)

Need A Programming Solution To You Final Year Project? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Programming Solutions by melodyogonna(m): 8:49pm On Dec 07, 2016
A facebook group which i happens to be a member of has this name.
just ask for help where you are confused and help will come from above, i meant from people who about it lol.
so would someone do me some good by providing link of where to download w3schools offline version. file size compressed to 5mb, zip format if possible.
Re: Programming Solutions by melodyogonna(m): 9:44am On Dec 08, 2016
Re: Programming Solutions by melodyogonna(m): 10:10pm On Dec 08, 2016
hello do i have support or are my doing this alone
Re: Programming Solutions by melodyogonna(m): 9:57pm On Dec 15, 2016
done, pls which is better for server side programming?? web2py or php ??
Re: Programming Solutions by melodyogonna(m): 10:01pm On Dec 17, 2016
Guys!! Without a full underdstanding (or no knowledge) of OOP in Python, can you still be able to build an app or game? Even if you understand OOP in python, how will it be of-use in game or app development?
Re: Programming Solutions by melodyogonna(m): 9:23pm On Dec 18, 2016
i don't understand why programmers dey bone face here!!! na recession?? abeg i reject am, on a more serious note plz which is better for web dev? django or web2py??
Re: Programming Solutions by 4kings: 10:21pm On Dec 18, 2016
melodyogonna:
Guys!! Without a full underdstanding (or no knowledge) of OOP in Python, can you still be able to build an app or game? Even if you understand OOP in python, how will it be of-use in game or app development?
With Tkinter and Pygame, you can build app without OOP.

OOP will be of use to make your code easier to read and understand, and quicker.
Re: Programming Solutions by melodyogonna(m): 10:24pm On Dec 18, 2016
4kings:

With Tkinter and Pygame, you can build app without OOP.

OOP will be of use to make your code easier to read and understand, and quicker.

it's making sense now, thanks!!
Re: Programming Solutions by 4kings: 10:42pm On Dec 18, 2016
melodyogonna:
it's making sense now, thanks!!
You are welcome.

About the Web frameworks, I think it's Django because of its popularity, and you can always get many helpful packages for different functions on pypi, because of its fan base grin . Instagram uses Django.

But if you are just starting out, you can try flask, it's easy.
Re: Programming Solutions by melodyogonna(m): 10:55pm On Dec 18, 2016
4kings:

You are welcome.

About the Web frameworks, I think it's Django because of its popularity, and you can always get many helpful packages for different functions on pypi, because of its fan base grin . Instagram uses Django.

But if you are just starting out, you can try flask, it's easy.
am already learning web2py, just felt like asking, thanks for the answer tho.

(1) (Reply)

Javascript - Closures / Java Setup / Which Programming Language(s) Help Put Food On Your Table?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.