Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,777 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

Java Setup - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Java Setup (1315 Views)

My New Android App: Solar System Setup Android App / How To Auto Install & Configure Mysql Along With Dotnet Setup / Any One Able To Setup Clusters With Cassandra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Java Setup by Greeninho: 7:53pm On Feb 08, 2012
Is it possible to get JAVA JDK 7 setup (the one that have been downloaded from the oracle website) online? If yes, please can anybody help me by posting it to me.
Re: Java Setup by ektbear: 8:06am On Feb 09, 2012
what?

http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/index.html

You mean this?

If you were only looking for the link, you could have googled it yourself.
Re: Java Setup by craziest: 9:03am On Feb 09, 2012
1. Use the link posted above, download the file.

2. Double click on the file and follow installation instructions as they are prompted.

3. When completed, that's all. To write code, I will advise you download official Java IDE netbeans it is currently version 7.1 (www.netbeans.org)

4. Install the netbeans. When you are done with that, you are good to go. No configuration.
Re: Java Setup by naijaswag1: 9:56pm On Feb 10, 2012
Folks have shown you the link,if you are new to it,I will advice that you first install it manually,and invoke it from the command line after setting the path for the OS to locate it before delving into using an IDE.

(1) (Reply)

HTML 5, CSS 3, Javascript, C, C++, Java / Programmers In Lagos, See To This / All You Need To Know About Javascript Before Learning It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.