Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Accident Involving A Tanker At Benin-auchi Okene Express Way (photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Accident Involving A Tanker At Benin-auchi Okene Express Way (photos) (16782 Views)

Residents Scoop Fuel From Falling Tanker At OPIC Ogun State (Photos) / Family Die In Accident On Benin/Auchi Express, Traveling For Christmas. Graphic / Four Killed In Accident Along Benin-Auchi Expressway (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Accident Involving A Tanker At Benin-auchi Okene Express Way (photos) by AjayiWrites: 10:40pm On Dec 07, 2016
A facebook user shared these pictures involving a tanker driver which tanker caught fire and the driver lost his lost at the Benin-Auchi Okene express way. According to him, He said..

3days after I cried out Benin-Auchi Okene express way is now a death trap for Nigerians.
Fatal accident at Ehor this afternoon, the driver burnt at incident. Again I ask who is the Noise maker (Minister) of works?? Who voted in these people?

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2016/12/accident-involving-tanker-at-benin.html

1 Like

Re: Accident Involving A Tanker At Benin-auchi Okene Express Way (photos) by AjayiWrites: 10:41pm On Dec 07, 2016
Its well with that road oo.. That road na highway to heaven..

More here..

1 Like

Re: Accident Involving A Tanker At Benin-auchi Okene Express Way (photos) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 08, 2016
embarassed embarassed

And we have Minister of the Federal Republic responsible for fixing the roads....

Bad roads, no power...what useless country is this embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Accident Involving A Tanker At Benin-auchi Okene Express Way (photos) by Guyman02: 12:10pm On Dec 08, 2016
Its a shame that a country like Nigeria cant fix its roads, perhaps every State should be responsible for their roads, this thing called federal roads especially in the Southern part is appalling as if we dont have regards for lives of our people.
Re: Accident Involving A Tanker At Benin-auchi Okene Express Way (photos) by ekems2017(f): 12:11pm On Dec 08, 2016
God pls save your children.

1 Like

Re: Accident Involving A Tanker At Benin-auchi Okene Express Way (photos) by ayodejijoshua(m): 12:12pm On Dec 08, 2016
oga oooooooo hpe nobody die sha
Re: Accident Involving A Tanker At Benin-auchi Okene Express Way (photos) by atirolu(m): 12:12pm On Dec 08, 2016
Fasola that I knw is a noise maker

He knows how to criticise but lack to make correction

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Accident Involving A Tanker At Benin-auchi Okene Express Way (photos) by rawpadgin(m): 12:12pm On Dec 08, 2016
thought this sh1t was on front-page few days ago

nairaland moderators should stay away from crack

2 Likes

Re: Accident Involving A Tanker At Benin-auchi Okene Express Way (photos) by Benwurus(m): 12:12pm On Dec 08, 2016
God help us
Re: Accident Involving A Tanker At Benin-auchi Okene Express Way (photos) by KingRex1(m): 12:13pm On Dec 08, 2016
Is that fuel flowing by the road side?
Nice cam by the way.
Re: Accident Involving A Tanker At Benin-auchi Okene Express Way (photos) by loobby(m): 12:14pm On Dec 08, 2016
Mhhh check my siggy
Re: Accident Involving A Tanker At Benin-auchi Okene Express Way (photos) by prettyzee11(f): 12:14pm On Dec 08, 2016
God have mercy
Re: Accident Involving A Tanker At Benin-auchi Okene Express Way (photos) by LorDBolton(m): 12:14pm On Dec 08, 2016
I haven't taken anything this morning, maybe those criticising that portion of the road took cocaine?

That's a smooth portion so obviously some other factors caused the accident
Re: Accident Involving A Tanker At Benin-auchi Okene Express Way (photos) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 08, 2016

THAT ROAD IS GOOD NA

MAYBE D DRIVER WAS DRIVING AND DRINKING.................

1 Like

Re: Accident Involving A Tanker At Benin-auchi Okene Express Way (photos) by dorox(m): 12:19pm On Dec 08, 2016
AjayiWrites:
Its well with that road oo.. That road na highway to heaven..

lalasticlala, mynd44
How many people will have to die before it dawns on you that it is not well with any of our roads?
Saying it is well does not make problems go away, acknowledging a problem and tackling it makes it go away.
Re: Accident Involving A Tanker At Benin-auchi Okene Express Way (photos) by Runaway: 12:19pm On Dec 08, 2016
Only God will help us on that way.
Re: Accident Involving A Tanker At Benin-auchi Okene Express Way (photos) by freemanbubble: 12:32pm On Dec 08, 2016
that road is too tiny. they should widen that road.
that is my local government of origin. my village is close to that spot. that is what village
the funny aspect of it is that despite the road being tiny the way drivers drive through that road is like the speed of light.
Re: Accident Involving A Tanker At Benin-auchi Okene Express Way (photos) by Onyeasi(m): 12:34pm On Dec 08, 2016
AjayiWrites:
A facebook user shared these pictures involving a tanker driver which tanker caught fire and [b]the driver lost his lost[/b]at the Benin-Auchi Okene express way. According to him, He said..
3days after I cried out Benin-Auchi Okene express way is now a death trap for Nigerians.
Fatal accident at Ehor this afternoon, the driver burnt at incident. Again I ask who is the Noise maker (Minister) of works?? Who voted in these people?
Source:

I felt saddened for the news only to read that part, the driver lost the lost. What tha ....
Re: Accident Involving A Tanker At Benin-auchi Okene Express Way (photos) by zlantanfan: 12:34pm On Dec 08, 2016
the problem with this country is how quick people are to take sides and play politics.

I sincerly condemn this act but the same benin auchi road was untouched when anenih who hailed from that state and uses that road majorly to his hometown. same aneni was minister of works 8years with his surrogate another man of his lga onolememen over 4years plus ogiewonyi an edo man nothing was done and the dualization for that road has longed been captured in previous budject
Re: Accident Involving A Tanker At Benin-auchi Okene Express Way (photos) by LizbethDharmie(f): 12:36pm On Dec 08, 2016
God please protect everyone of us this season and forever, Amen.
Re: Accident Involving A Tanker At Benin-auchi Okene Express Way (photos) by wethebest(m): 12:41pm On Dec 08, 2016
again?
Re: Accident Involving A Tanker At Benin-auchi Okene Express Way (photos) by Nutase: 1:45pm On Dec 08, 2016
Re: Accident Involving A Tanker At Benin-auchi Okene Express Way (photos) by Jerrylove4u: 2:04pm On Dec 08, 2016
Bros, dat road has been bad for ages. When did Fashola become d minister here. Do u want to tell me dat d road was good b4?
atirolu:
Fasola that I knw is a noise maker

He knows how to criticise but lack to make correction

1 Like

Re: Accident Involving A Tanker At Benin-auchi Okene Express Way (photos) by IamISRAEL(m): 2:24pm On Dec 08, 2016
Its well!
Re: Accident Involving A Tanker At Benin-auchi Okene Express Way (photos) by atirolu(m): 2:38pm On Dec 08, 2016
Jerrylove4u:
Bros, dat road has been bad for ages. When did Fashola become d minister here. Do u want to tell me dat d road was good b4?

That wasn't my reason for criticising him
When he was gov. He talk just the way fayose is talking today
Now he's position to do it he neglected it

Not fixing the road is not even an issue
The issue is now he knows wot it take to criticise when he himself can do better
Re: Accident Involving A Tanker At Benin-auchi Okene Express Way (photos) by ogunsj: 3:04pm On Dec 08, 2016
atirolu:

That wasn't my reason for criticising him
When he was gov. He talk just the way fayose is talking today
Now he's position to do it he neglected it

Not fixing the road is not even an issue
The issue is now he knows wot it take to criticise when he himself can do better
my brother you just want to talk or what? a year ago we had edo man as minister for works what did he do in regards to that road and other roads across the country even when we were not on recession?
Re: Accident Involving A Tanker At Benin-auchi Okene Express Way (photos) by gulfer: 6:41am On Dec 09, 2016
How is this a FASHOLA issue The trailer appeared to have skidded; this may be due to overspeeding or other factors such as not driving to condition but certainly not what is being insinuated angry angry angry angry

(1) (Reply)

NURTW Advices Members Not To Panic Over Proposed Ban On Danfo / Nigeria Evacuates 41 Girls From Mali (Photo) / Car Rams Into The Faculty Of Law, Rivers State University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.