Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

I Need help in Programming ECU For Mitsubishi Montero - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Need help in Programming ECU For Mitsubishi Montero (3417 Views)

Car Gurus Please I Need Advice On Mitsubishi Montero / The 2018 Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross CUV Is A Beauty For Nigerian Roads(Photos) / Diy: Immobiliser Delete On Bosch Motronic Me 7.5 Ecu (audi A4 B5 Facelift) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need help in Programming ECU For Mitsubishi Montero by surrogatesng: 10:43pm On Dec 07, 2016
The ECU (Brainbox) of my mitsubishi montero 2002 model got damaged.I have been able to get another part that matches however i was told that i will need to get someone to program it.

I need a person who can program it.I have posted a picture of my car and also of the ECU that got burnt.Any advice will be appreciated

Re: I Need help in Programming ECU For Mitsubishi Montero by BOUNTYDOG(m): 12:22am On Dec 08, 2016
I think u need to find out 1st what fried the main ECU as the culprit might still fry the new one,
hardly see ECUs get fried without a cause.

1 Like

Re: I Need help in Programming ECU For Mitsubishi Montero by mayor2013: 2:13am On Dec 08, 2016
BOUNTYDOG:
I think u need to find out 1st what fried the main ECU as the culprit might still fry the new one,
hardly see ECUs get fried without a cause.

That's what you get when a kazeem handles your ride grin
Re: I Need help in Programming ECU For Mitsubishi Montero by ironheart(m): 3:06am On Dec 08, 2016
Check all wiring connection. Make sure there is no cut n join, or anyone that is not insulated touching the ground/body

1 Like

Re: I Need help in Programming ECU For Mitsubishi Montero by honmusa(m): 6:06am On Dec 08, 2016
surrogatesng:
The ECU (Brainbox) of my mitsubishi montero 2002 model got damaged.I have been able to get another part that matches however i was told that i will need to get someone to program it.

I need a person who can program it.I have posted a picture of my car and also of the ECU that got burnt.Any advice will be appreciated
Your will need to investigate what fried your ecu so that your new ecu will not end up like this.
Re: I Need help in Programming ECU For Mitsubishi Montero by honmusa(m): 6:08am On Dec 08, 2016
surrogatesng:

If you are n Lagos ,call autologic @ 08061166316 for programming of your ecu and will also help to sort out any issue you might have with the wiring that is causing your ecu to blow.
Re: I Need help in Programming ECU For Mitsubishi Montero by surrogatesng: 8:11am On Dec 08, 2016
Thanks for your reply.Yes i am very much aware that i will need to investigate the cause why my ECU got burnt.How do i get aomeone to programme the new ECU i want to fix to my car
Re: I Need help in Programming ECU For Mitsubishi Montero by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 08, 2016
mayor2013:

That's what you get when a kazeem handles your ride grin
Somewhat slanderous.
Re: I Need help in Programming ECU For Mitsubishi Montero by surrogatesng: 7:29am On Dec 10, 2016
help needed
Re: I Need help in Programming ECU For Mitsubishi Montero by honmusa(m): 9:51am On Dec 10, 2016
surrogatesng:
help needed
Call my number @ signature i will help you with the programming of ecu
Re: I Need help in Programming ECU For Mitsubishi Montero by surrogatesng: 7:37am On Dec 11, 2016
honmusa:

Call my number @ signature i will help you with the programming of ecu
I have called,still waiting for you to get back to me
Re: I Need help in Programming ECU For Mitsubishi Montero by honmusa(m): 5:39am On Dec 12, 2016
surrogatesng:
I have called,still waiting for you to get back to me
pls let chat on whatsapp, mine is 08061166316
Re: I Need help in Programming ECU For Mitsubishi Montero by erico2k2(m): 9:52am On Dec 12, 2016
surrogatesng:

Quick question for you,Have you managed to fix that thing or fault that made it to get burnt in the first place?
Someone must have cut and bypass your wirings
Re: I Need help in Programming ECU For Mitsubishi Montero by surrogatesng: 4:05pm On Dec 12, 2016
erico2k2:

Quick question for you,Have you managed to fix that thing or fault that made it to get burnt in the first place?
Someone must have cut and bypass your wirings
Yes i have
Re: I Need help in Programming ECU For Mitsubishi Montero by erico2k2(m): 5:04pm On Dec 12, 2016
surrogatesng:

Yes i have
Ok cool, so did you buy this new ECU in Nigeria?
Re: I Need help in Programming ECU For Mitsubishi Montero by surrogatesng: 4:15pm On Dec 22, 2016
erico2k2:

Ok cool, so did you buy this new ECU in Nigeria?
Yes,i did
Re: I Need help in Programming ECU For Mitsubishi Montero by erico2k2(m): 9:22pm On Dec 22, 2016
surrogatesng:

Yes,i did
OK cool, good luck with the programming, Im hoping someone will program it soon enough, in my case it came programmed
Re: I Need help in Programming ECU For Mitsubishi Montero by bereiweris(m): 6:54am On Jul 21, 2019
erico2k2:

OK cool, good luck with the programming, Im hoping someone will program it soon enough, in my case it came programmed

Good morning. Pls what are ur take on montero 2000 model. It's maintenance, are parts easily available etc. Pls help abt getting 1

(1) (Reply)

Between Mercedes C180 And Toyota Camry 1999(tiny And Big Light) / Honda Baby Boy Vibrates When I Switch On The Ac / Warning Lights On My Toyota Corolla 2008 Dashboard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.