Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

Ghana Election Opposition Is Leading - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ghana Election Opposition Is Leading (1361 Views)

Muriel Bowser Renames Road Leading To White House Black Lives Matter Plaza / Congo Election: Opposition Leader Felix Tshisekedi Declared Surprise Winner / Ghana Election: Opposition Calls On John Mahama To Concede Defeat!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghana Election Opposition Is Leading by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 07, 2016
With the results coming in so far it's clear the sitting president of Ghana has been defeated.#change.seems most countries are now copying 9ja o.
Re: Ghana Election Opposition Is Leading by Qmerit(m): 10:46pm On Dec 07, 2016
Well if this is true!
It means it is the era of defeating ruling party world wide lol

1 Like

Re: Ghana Election Opposition Is Leading by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:53pm On Dec 07, 2016
A welcome development
Re: Ghana Election Opposition Is Leading by muyibaba222(m): 11:00pm On Dec 07, 2016
patiently waiting for the final result
Re: Ghana Election Opposition Is Leading by tigerclaws: 11:02pm On Dec 07, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
A welcome development
grin

my boy what what's up cool
Re: Ghana Election Opposition Is Leading by TheEastActivist: 11:18pm On Dec 07, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
A welcome development

Have you lost your voice in NL to the extent you now find it interesting commenting on external politics of other countries...

Wow!! You are really good at what you do...
You castigate others for having interest in USA politics only for you to massage on Ghana politics...

I find your level of politics so intriguing and thus should be studied as a project topic for our political student? grin

Mr.Ghana rep cheesy
Hope you will relocate to Ghana soon cheesy hypocrite

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana Election Opposition Is Leading by yarimo(m): 11:30pm On Dec 07, 2016
Change KO? They will soon experience what is happening to nigeria and nigerians grin
Re: Ghana Election Opposition Is Leading by Yorobastard(m): 12:09am On Dec 08, 2016
Re: Ghana Election Opposition Is Leading by Just30: 12:47am On Dec 08, 2016
yarimo:
Change KO? They will soon experience what is happening to nigeria and nigerians grin
sorry to disappoint you, our economy will grow by 7-8% next year

1 Like

Re: Ghana Election Opposition Is Leading by TheEastActivist: 6:27am On Dec 08, 2016
Just30:

I think You should be worrying about the govt not disappointing you by failing on their promise again cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ghana Election Opposition Is Leading by iblawi(m): 7:54am On Dec 08, 2016
Just30:

IF YOU SAY 3-5% THEN I BELIEVE YOU.

BUT HOW DID YOU COME UP WITH 7-8%?

JUST WANT TO KNOW.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Election Opposition Is Leading by Just30: 8:21am On Dec 08, 2016
iblawi:

IF YOU SAY 3-5% THEN I BELIEVE YOU.

BUT HOW DID YOU COME UP WITH 7-8%?

JUST WANT TO KNOW.
The experts came up with that and it's going yo be great . With a return to progress in all sectors
Re: Ghana Election Opposition Is Leading by iblawi(m): 8:22am On Dec 08, 2016
Just30:
The experts came up with that and it's going yo be great . With a return to progress in all sectors

ANY LINK TO YOUR SOURCE.
Re: Ghana Election Opposition Is Leading by Just30: 8:23am On Dec 08, 2016
TheEastActivist:

I think You should be worrying about the govt not disappointing you by failing on their promise again cheesy
in Ghana, government hardly disappoint. They may under perform but not disappoint
Re: Ghana Election Opposition Is Leading by Just30: 8:25am On Dec 08, 2016
iblawi:

ANY LINK TO YOUR SOURCE.
will get you one when I have the chance but Google is your friend
Re: Ghana Election Opposition Is Leading by Just30: 9:03am On Dec 08, 2016
Re: Ghana Election Opposition Is Leading by bennyann: 11:06am On Dec 08, 2016
Qmerit:
Well if this is true!
It means it is the era of defeating ruling party world wide lol

Exactly. I noticed the trend.
Re: Ghana Election Opposition Is Leading by bennyann: 11:09am On Dec 08, 2016
I wouldn't be surprised if the opposition wins but I hope not. Let's wait for the electoral commission of Ghana to announce the winner.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Election Opposition Is Leading by yarimo(m): 11:22am On Dec 08, 2016
Just30:
you must be one of lai muhammed relative abi? grin
Re: Ghana Election Opposition Is Leading by Just30: 12:03pm On Dec 08, 2016
yarimo:
you must be one of lai muhammed relative abi? grin
have no idea what you're talking about
Re: Ghana Election Opposition Is Leading by yarimo(m): 2:05pm On Dec 08, 2016
Just30:
have no idea what you're talking about
na lie cheesy
Re: Ghana Election Opposition Is Leading by afroniger: 2:52pm On Dec 08, 2016
yarimo:

Just because Buhari has failed in Nigeria does not automatically mean that the incomong government in Ghana will also fail. Besides, it can also be interpreted to imply that Buhari himself will be defeated as an incumbent in the next election.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Election Opposition Is Leading by yarimo(m): 4:30pm On Dec 08, 2016
you are right bro. grin
afroniger:

Just because Buhari has failed in Nigeria does not automatically mean that the incomong government in Ghana will also fail. Besides, it can also be interpreted to imply that Buhari himself will be defeated as an incumbent in the next election.

(1) (Reply)

South Sudan Is The Fastest Growing Economy In Africa- Pics / Two North Korea Teens, 16 And 17, Executed For Watching K-drama / The Strauss Kahn Frame Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.