Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

Fans Blast Toyin Aimakhu For Her Thighs-Revealing Outfit - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Blast Toyin Aimakhu For Her Thighs-Revealing Outfit (62269 Views)

Nigerians Blast Toyin Abraham For Sharing Full Video Of Her Childbirth / "Different Babies From Different Father" - Bobrisky Blast Toyin Lawani / Ceec-c Rocks Thighs-Revealing Hot Mini Skirt In New Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Blast Toyin Aimakhu For Her Thighs-Revealing Outfit by Iris3k9: 3:49pm On Dec 08, 2016
I wasn't suprised because majority of actress have turned to Harlot ,,this is a typical business venture grin
Re: Fans Blast Toyin Aimakhu For Her Thighs-Revealing Outfit by victorazy(m): 3:52pm On Dec 08, 2016
hylyne:

Perhaps, part of the reason her husband dumped her... Waywardness

Which part of Nigeria is she from?

2 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Toyin Aimakhu For Her Thighs-Revealing Outfit by EmekaBlue(m): 3:52pm On Dec 08, 2016
I like lapz die...xpecially fwesh ones

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Toyin Aimakhu For Her Thighs-Revealing Outfit by emerged01(m): 3:55pm On Dec 08, 2016
If dem carry this thigh as chicken thigh give me on top rice I go finish am e no go remain bone.
Re: Fans Blast Toyin Aimakhu For Her Thighs-Revealing Outfit by veronicababy: 3:55pm On Dec 08, 2016
Na wa o
Re: Fans Blast Toyin Aimakhu For Her Thighs-Revealing Outfit by Godmyrefuge1(m): 3:56pm On Dec 08, 2016
Daminaj1:
A little more, and she would have exposed her lady parts. The controversial actress shared a photo of herself rocking a blue dress that was barely covering her private area and trust the fans went in on her.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BNumdYhAUI4/?taken-by=aimakhuolutoyin&hl=en

http://www.daminaj.com/2016/12/you-for-kuku-open-d-pant-make-we-see.html

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4582966_153385412059617198620382835832915454066688n_jpeg43a8f0f496c7e17787fcf97c4d346539
aunty toyin lesbian, pls let me go for 1 round

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Toyin Aimakhu For Her Thighs-Revealing Outfit by MaziOmenuko: 3:59pm On Dec 08, 2016
Re: Fans Blast Toyin Aimakhu For Her Thighs-Revealing Outfit by Aroh48(m): 3:59pm On Dec 08, 2016
I am back.
Re: Fans Blast Toyin Aimakhu For Her Thighs-Revealing Outfit by Godmyrefuge1(m): 3:59pm On Dec 08, 2016
victorazy:

Which part of Nigeria is she from?
edo state

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Toyin Aimakhu For Her Thighs-Revealing Outfit by victorazy(m): 4:09pm On Dec 08, 2016
Godmyrefuge1:
edo state

Ok
Re: Fans Blast Toyin Aimakhu For Her Thighs-Revealing Outfit by Bants(m): 4:09pm On Dec 08, 2016
Nigerians will go Church and judge come on blogs and judge they go turn judge for work.....Make una mind una business is a No No that's why the country is in recession una dey behave like una oversabi

2 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Toyin Aimakhu For Her Thighs-Revealing Outfit by Godmyrefuge1(m): 4:10pm On Dec 08, 2016
uzo200:
Mumu girl, If not because Of our President eeh... SAI BUHARI
bro u be mumu as u shout sai baba,
Re: Fans Blast Toyin Aimakhu For Her Thighs-Revealing Outfit by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:12pm On Dec 08, 2016
She wan go naked or wetin

Respect yourself woman angry Modesty Modesty Modesty
Re: Fans Blast Toyin Aimakhu For Her Thighs-Revealing Outfit by chocodaviva(f): 4:20pm On Dec 08, 2016
Afrok:
The thigh and the legs have nothing in common... both in structure and texture... thigh looks like the upper part of roasted boli while the legs looks like the lower burnt part of the same boli undecided

omg B-) Abeg u dey sell boli ?,
u too correct ni oh
runs outta thread
Re: Fans Blast Toyin Aimakhu For Her Thighs-Revealing Outfit by Yomboy4ever(m): 4:29pm On Dec 08, 2016
Her body, her problem. Dressed d way you wish to be addressed.
Nothing wrong in mini gown but showing us death pit is absurd.
If you feel nothing is wrong take such picture and show your responsible parents d reaction we tell you how responsible dey are.
Real model won't tru such, mrs Omotola jolade will not, Aunty joke Jacob will never.

2 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Toyin Aimakhu For Her Thighs-Revealing Outfit by eph12(m): 4:30pm On Dec 08, 2016
Thighs that we see everyday? How is this one different?
Re: Fans Blast Toyin Aimakhu For Her Thighs-Revealing Outfit by sammhi(m): 4:35pm On Dec 08, 2016
After all ....said and done
Na hot thighs angry
Re: Fans Blast Toyin Aimakhu For Her Thighs-Revealing Outfit by chiefobdk(m): 4:52pm On Dec 08, 2016
Tank God i dont follow any so called celebrity
Re: Fans Blast Toyin Aimakhu For Her Thighs-Revealing Outfit by suso(m): 4:53pm On Dec 08, 2016
Afrok:
The thigh and the legs have nothing in common... both in structure and texture... thigh looks like the upper part of roasted boli while the legs looks like the lower burnt part of the same boli undecided
Weyr Boy. grin
Afrok:
Weyr Boy.
Re: Fans Blast Toyin Aimakhu For Her Thighs-Revealing Outfit by gbomojomo(m): 4:54pm On Dec 08, 2016
POSING WITH STOLEN CAR FROM FORMER BF

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Toyin Aimakhu For Her Thighs-Revealing Outfit by habsydiamond(m): 4:57pm On Dec 08, 2016
Wetin come back for her leg abi na Booli she be ni
Re: Fans Blast Toyin Aimakhu For Her Thighs-Revealing Outfit by afolarby(m): 4:58pm On Dec 08, 2016
yekparikpa:
She is sexy! Yall be hailing be Rihanna and Beyonce if they did same. Unfollow her if you don't like her and the way she lives her life. Yeye fans!

I wonder o! if no be breeze blow the dress them for see talk? Why did she even post that very one that got blown? OH!!! I get it, its for publicity, and she got it. #Publicity Post.
Re: Fans Blast Toyin Aimakhu For Her Thighs-Revealing Outfit by curvilicious: 5:06pm On Dec 08, 2016
Afrok:

They have roasted boli in common joor
Re: Fans Blast Toyin Aimakhu For Her Thighs-Revealing Outfit by curvilicious: 5:07pm On Dec 08, 2016
gbomojomo:
POSING WITH STOLEN CAR FROM FORMER BF

Ahhhhhh
Indeed! You are wick ahhhhhh ahhhhhh ahhhhh

Omashe o
Re: Fans Blast Toyin Aimakhu For Her Thighs-Revealing Outfit by curvilicious: 5:08pm On Dec 08, 2016
sammhi:
After all ....said and done
Na hot thighs angry

Na u hot d thighs?
Re: Fans Blast Toyin Aimakhu For Her Thighs-Revealing Outfit by leospruce(m): 5:08pm On Dec 08, 2016
Una see wetin I c,her leg get 2 colors minus the tat.see her knee cap
Re: Fans Blast Toyin Aimakhu For Her Thighs-Revealing Outfit by curvilicious: 5:10pm On Dec 08, 2016
Wetin bleaching go do Yoruba actresses is in 2019
Re: Fans Blast Toyin Aimakhu For Her Thighs-Revealing Outfit by Freestainworld(m): 5:24pm On Dec 08, 2016
leg wey bleaching cream don spoil finish, u no dey shame
Re: Fans Blast Toyin Aimakhu For Her Thighs-Revealing Outfit by yedidiah(m): 5:29pm On Dec 08, 2016
don't bleach it! just jik it. But dem no dey learn
Re: Fans Blast Toyin Aimakhu For Her Thighs-Revealing Outfit by seenter84: 5:34pm On Dec 08, 2016
My Pawnstar I want to braziers with you
Re: Fans Blast Toyin Aimakhu For Her Thighs-Revealing Outfit by Kobicove(m): 5:52pm On Dec 08, 2016
Why is she displaying those scrawny legs? undecided
Re: Fans Blast Toyin Aimakhu For Her Thighs-Revealing Outfit by bluejean(f): 6:12pm On Dec 08, 2016
Is this news. If she wears bikini I c no reason y being in dt gown should cause noise

Abi no b celeb

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Throwback Photos Of Liquorose With Tuface, Wizkid, D’Banj / Linda Ikeji Acquires A New Mansion... Laura Praises Her / Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.