Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,143 members, 7,811,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

Nigerians Blast Toyin Abraham For Sharing Full Video Of Her Childbirth - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians Blast Toyin Abraham For Sharing Full Video Of Her Childbirth (6151 Views)

Nigerians Blast Toyin Abraham Over Her New Movie “the Prophetess” / Tosin Silverdam: My Apology To Toyin Abraham For Trying Tarnish Her Image / Adeniyi Johnson Slams Toyin Abraham For Delaying Their Divorce Proceedings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Blast Toyin Abraham For Sharing Full Video Of Her Childbirth by Transparent(m): 3:06pm On May 11, 2020
Nigerians on Social media have reacted to the full childbirth video that Nollywood actress, Toyin Abraham shared yesterday to celebrate mother’s day.

The mother of one who thought she proved many Nigerians wrong by sharing a video of how she gave birth to her child in the labour room has been slammed for revealing what was expected to have been kept personal.

Though many were thrilled with the video while some actually think Toyin Abraham did too much by revealing the video of her cesarean section.

See some comments below;

“Hmmm , we are all happy for you, this woman keep your family from social media, I will keep telling you, you will still show us the video how you make love…,, with all you ve been tru, u never learn, not all people are happy you were married , giving birth, d secrete should be btw you and God, not here . Keep this baby from social media you got lots of enemies”.

“This is too much to be on social media. We need to keep most things private”

“U are right. Everything on social media Funke Akindele has learnt her own lesson in a hard way now.”

“This is private mummy ire….lot of mothers passed through this..but they keep it as a secrete please be caution…….”

“people supporting her, that’s how they put all their lives on social media, even if they are eating, every woman went tru child labour, why is bringing it here. She never learn , she should go and learn from Funke akindele”

Watch Video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iT8JB_EX24

https://www.akinblog.com/2020/05/11/keep-your-baby-off-social-media-nigerians-blast-toyin-abraham-for-sharing-full-video-of-her-childbirth/
Re: Nigerians Blast Toyin Abraham For Sharing Full Video Of Her Childbirth by Ezennwa(m): 3:07pm On May 11, 2020
hmm!

Yoruba Amaka.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Toyin Abraham For Sharing Full Video Of Her Childbirth by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 11, 2020
EVerybody won trend na..

embarassed embarassed
Re: Nigerians Blast Toyin Abraham For Sharing Full Video Of Her Childbirth by Omakraid(f): 3:16pm On May 11, 2020
If she was Oyinbo, they wouldn't have criticised her but just cos she's Nigerian.. These same people would go on YouTube looking for such in order to satisfy their curiosity on how CS is done, yet they saw free video and are complaining..
Yesterday they were hailing her, today they are condemning her.
Human beings and "insatiability"

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast Toyin Abraham For Sharing Full Video Of Her Childbirth by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 11, 2020
Omakraid:
If she was Oyinbo, they wouldn't have criticised her but just cos she's Nigerian.. These same people would go on YouTube looking for such in order to satisfy their curiosity on how CS is done, yet they saw free video and are complaining..

Fact. If it was Kim K or Beyonce or Serena Williams now. U go see aw 9ja people go flood d video. Eh see fine baby, oh kim is so fresh, oh dat hopsital is dope.

If u wanna satisfy humans, u r on a long thing.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Toyin Abraham For Sharing Full Video Of Her Childbirth by Omakraid(f): 3:31pm On May 11, 2020
cruxgemmata:

Fact. If it was Kim K or Beyonce or Serena Williams now. U go see aw 9ja people go flood d video. Eh see fine baby, oh kim is so fresh, oh dat hopsital is dope.

If u wanna satisfy humans, u r on a long thing.
Like seriously.. Currently watching Baby Changes Everything on RealTime and they are showing live delivery processes and all so I don't get what the big deal is.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Toyin Abraham For Sharing Full Video Of Her Childbirth by annsrealms(f): 3:37pm On May 11, 2020
Wow! It takes some guts to do this. At least, she has proven those who said she didn't birth the child herself wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Toyin Abraham For Sharing Full Video Of Her Childbirth by threegees(f): 3:52pm On May 11, 2020
Please who has the video? Can you send it to me via Whatsapp, please
Re: Nigerians Blast Toyin Abraham For Sharing Full Video Of Her Childbirth by TheCrusader: 3:52pm On May 11, 2020
Good for her.

I see that she had it here in Lagos, didn't run to US like some of her colleagues.

The guy who was holding the Bible though is that her husband? Very funny.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Toyin Abraham For Sharing Full Video Of Her Childbirth by NobleAngell(f): 3:58pm On May 11, 2020
I don't think that I'd really necessary.
Re: Nigerians Blast Toyin Abraham For Sharing Full Video Of Her Childbirth by Candanyl: 4:06pm On May 11, 2020
i had goosebumps watching this
Re: Nigerians Blast Toyin Abraham For Sharing Full Video Of Her Childbirth by Dominatrix(f): 4:18pm On May 11, 2020
Omakraid:

You said it all
Re: Nigerians Blast Toyin Abraham For Sharing Full Video Of Her Childbirth by threegees(f): 4:33pm On May 11, 2020
Candanyl:
i had goosebumps watching this
Please send to me na
Re: Nigerians Blast Toyin Abraham For Sharing Full Video Of Her Childbirth by Joystark(f): 5:22pm On May 11, 2020
Man.
I can't believe I watched this.

Just wow.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Toyin Abraham For Sharing Full Video Of Her Childbirth by morley411(m): 5:26pm On May 11, 2020
This shit is unbelievable. Infact I really don't like this from her
Re: Nigerians Blast Toyin Abraham For Sharing Full Video Of Her Childbirth by Margy: 5:43pm On May 11, 2020
Nigerians and hypocrisy!!!!!...

Everything about this video is beautiful...

Hypocrites after they'll go to YouTube to watch white women. Nonsense

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Toyin Abraham For Sharing Full Video Of Her Childbirth by XXLMANDIGO: 6:09pm On May 11, 2020
With this stunt. Toyin Aimakhu is bigger than Tonto Dike and Mercy Aigbe put together.

That's some GUT men....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast Toyin Abraham For Sharing Full Video Of Her Childbirth by WetSmoke: 6:10pm On May 11, 2020
That is her reality. I see nothing wrong.
Re: Nigerians Blast Toyin Abraham For Sharing Full Video Of Her Childbirth by VickyRotex(f): 6:36pm On May 11, 2020
TheCrusader:
Good for her.

I see that she had it here in Lagos, didn't run to US like some of her colleagues.

The guy who was holding the Bible though is that her husband? Very funny.

yes, that's her husband.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Toyin Abraham For Sharing Full Video Of Her Childbirth by Exc2000: 6:36pm On May 11, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

Yoruba Amaka.

She is from Edo state but grew up in Ibadan like your blodas from east that came to seek economic refuge in southwest

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Toyin Abraham For Sharing Full Video Of Her Childbirth by Ezennwa(m): 6:40pm On May 11, 2020
Exc2000:

She is from Edo state but grew up in Ibadan like your blodas from east that came to seek economic refuge in southwest
hmm!

Why are you denying your sister, has it gotten to this

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Toyin Abraham For Sharing Full Video Of Her Childbirth by Exc2000: 6:44pm On May 11, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

Why are you denying your sister, has it gotten to this

Toyin Aihimaku is her name... i believe you can google and heve her wiki page ..... Ezenwa omo ibo, addicted to Yoruba matter

Re: Nigerians Blast Toyin Abraham For Sharing Full Video Of Her Childbirth by Exc2000: 6:46pm On May 11, 2020
cool

she wont be the first or the last to make documentary on child birth, just that Africans dont find themselves attractive and thats why they her trying to force and guilt trap her to take down the video

Re: Nigerians Blast Toyin Abraham For Sharing Full Video Of Her Childbirth by Peace081: 6:46pm On May 11, 2020
Nothing musa no go see for gate
Re: Nigerians Blast Toyin Abraham For Sharing Full Video Of Her Childbirth by madan(f): 6:48pm On May 11, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!
Yoruba Amaka.
She is not Yoruba but from Edo state
Re: Nigerians Blast Toyin Abraham For Sharing Full Video Of Her Childbirth by Ezennwa(m): 6:50pm On May 11, 2020
kii ṣe ohun ti o ro
Mo tun nifẹ si ọrọ Hausa pẹlu
Nigeria kan ni awa jẹ.
Re: Nigerians Blast Toyin Abraham For Sharing Full Video Of Her Childbirth by Ezennwa(m): 6:52pm On May 11, 2020
madan:
She is not Yoruba but from Edo state
omo ilu Yoruba ni o ti wa
Nibo ni o ti wa
Mo tumọ si Ipinle ti Oti
Re: Nigerians Blast Toyin Abraham For Sharing Full Video Of Her Childbirth by Exc2000: 7:05pm On May 11, 2020
Ezennwa:
omo ilu Yoruba ni o ti wa
Nibo ni o ti wa
Mo tumọ si Ipinle ti Oti

this is what your andriod 2.0 chinese phone's google translate could do for you .. shame... that not yoruba you are typing but Dahomey
Re: Nigerians Blast Toyin Abraham For Sharing Full Video Of Her Childbirth by Ezennwa(m): 7:08pm On May 11, 2020
Exc2000:

this is what your andriod 2.0 chinese phone's google translate could do for you .. shame... that not yoruba you are typing but Dahomey
You're wrong,

I'm using Android 8.1
Re: Nigerians Blast Toyin Abraham For Sharing Full Video Of Her Childbirth by Bimpe29: 8:09pm On May 11, 2020
I'm happy for her safe delivery, but the video is highly unnecessary.
Not all the people say about you require your reaction or defence.
Re: Nigerians Blast Toyin Abraham For Sharing Full Video Of Her Childbirth by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 11, 2020
She shared it because she has to represent the SENSELESS PEOPLE....
It's normal for them, irrespective of the Age.
They are TRAINED forever.

If you bear this in mind, you will never have issues with them, bearing in mind that the one with you is a minority in cognitive expression and reasoning...

That's why you start FAILING as the HEAD, when you allow them take virtually every decision that comes your way and at home.
MEMORY VERSE:
Not expecting FOOLISH THINGS from a FOOLISH person is also a sign of Foolishness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast Toyin Abraham For Sharing Full Video Of Her Childbirth by Hypnotise: 8:44pm On May 11, 2020
Not necessary. What or to whom is she trying to prove?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ozo's Big Sister Gets Married To Long Time Bestie (pics) / 10 Popular Celebrities With The Dirtiest Homes! / Man Cries Out After Seeing 6 Year Old Girl Flaunting Her Ass, That Rape Source

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.