Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,570 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

Dakore Egbuson-Akande Shares Makeup Free Photo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dakore Egbuson-Akande Shares Makeup Free Photo (33920 Views)

Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour / Dakore Egbuson Akande Shares Beautiful New Photo / Dakore Egbuson Akande In Swimsuit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dakore Egbuson-Akande Shares Makeup Free Photo by thonyrule(m): 10:47am On Dec 08, 2016
Goodness, she looks like a transgender without makeup.... Mean no offence
Re: Dakore Egbuson-Akande Shares Makeup Free Photo by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 08, 2016
LesbianBoy:
I like this girl. She is beautiful, she is intelligent and she is homely!

Ever since she got married she has stop playing some kind of roles in movies. In fact she hardly features in movies these days. I am sure its her husband that told her to stop and she obeyed! She has not died as she obeyed!

But if is all these yeye untalented actresses, they will say "My man cannot tell me to stop acting or stop kissing and smooching men in movies. Afterall, he met me acting bla bla bla...." angry angry
..she has stopped..
Re: Dakore Egbuson-Akande Shares Makeup Free Photo by Etinosajay(m): 10:49am On Dec 08, 2016
justi4jesu:

Yes we do. grin

Fixed grin
Re: Dakore Egbuson-Akande Shares Makeup Free Photo by aalangel(f): 10:50am On Dec 08, 2016
LesbianBoy:
I like this girl. She is beautiful, she is intelligent and she is homely!

Ever since she got married she has stop playing some kind of roles in movies. In fact she hardly features in movies these days. I am sure its her husband that told her to stop and she obeyed! She has not died as she obeyed!

But if is all these yeye untalented actresses, they will say "My man cannot tell me to stop acting or stop kissing and smooching men in movies. Afterall, he met me acting bla bla bla...." angry angry

Lolzzzz. She obeyed because Akande is a billionaire

3 Likes

Re: Dakore Egbuson-Akande Shares Makeup Free Photo by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 08, 2016
WTF

Re: Dakore Egbuson-Akande Shares Makeup Free Photo by Orikinla(m): 10:57am On Dec 08, 2016
Pseudonymous:
In a time when you seldom see a lady without make up, Nollywood actress, Dakore Akande, has decided to allow us have a look at her 'real face'.

The beautiful mother of one shared the above photo of her without make up on set a movie.

Which would you guys vouch for? Dakore with make up or without?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BNvrSBPBu-W/?taken-by=dakoreea&hl=en

http://www.coldgist.com/2016/12/dakore-shares-lovely-photo-of-herself.html

Orikinla without makeup. grin
Fine man no single pimple. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dakore Egbuson-Akande Shares Makeup Free Photo by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 08, 2016
trustyshoess:
The foundation colour matches their skin colour obviously
can't grasp a single idea of what u meant
Re: Dakore Egbuson-Akande Shares Makeup Free Photo by kinibigdeal(m): 11:07am On Dec 08, 2016
We need to establish a special court for ladies wearing make up. It is highest corruption you can ever imagine
Re: Dakore Egbuson-Akande Shares Makeup Free Photo by Orikinla(m): 11:08am On Dec 08, 2016
Four Nollywood divas without makeup look like handsome men.

2 Likes

Re: Dakore Egbuson-Akande Shares Makeup Free Photo by Enesi47: 11:15am On Dec 08, 2016
esthel:
cheesy
typing..........
Re: Dakore Egbuson-Akande Shares Makeup Free Photo by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 08, 2016
KAHNUL:
LOOK AT HOW SHE LOOKS LIKE WATERY STOOL....WELL I SHOULDN'T BE SURPRISED BCUS SHE IS YORUBA

**** she's from Delta state grin

2 Likes

Re: Dakore Egbuson-Akande Shares Makeup Free Photo by Kingbuhari(m): 11:19am On Dec 08, 2016
typical Yoloba without makeup
Re: Dakore Egbuson-Akande Shares Makeup Free Photo by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 08, 2016
aalangel:

Lolzzzz. She obeyed because Akande is a billionaire

My thoughts exactly

Money is talking..

2 Likes

Re: Dakore Egbuson-Akande Shares Makeup Free Photo by justi4jesu(f): 11:27am On Dec 08, 2016
Etinosajay:

Fixed grin

cheesy cheesy
Re: Dakore Egbuson-Akande Shares Makeup Free Photo by Mayflowa(m): 11:30am On Dec 08, 2016
Ighoga898:
do dey also apply makeup to their neck and d rest of d body? how come every part of their body has desame color as their face when they makeup.

There is what is call hair-brushing in make up. You get to spray the right color on your neck down to to chest.
Re: Dakore Egbuson-Akande Shares Makeup Free Photo by totorimi: 11:36am On Dec 08, 2016
You see
Re: Dakore Egbuson-Akande Shares Makeup Free Photo by solidman59(m): 11:37am On Dec 08, 2016
she resemble bob manuel udokwu

1 Like

Re: Dakore Egbuson-Akande Shares Makeup Free Photo by Richy4(m): 12:20pm On Dec 08, 2016
pyyxxaro:
Deeper Life nor go fit u @all

Aunty just remain for Christ Embassy or Winners tongue

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Dakore Egbuson-Akande Shares Makeup Free Photo by eplanning: 12:25pm On Dec 08, 2016
pyyxxaro:
Deeper Life nor go fit u @all

Aunty just remain for Christ Embassy or Winners tongue

grin
Re: Dakore Egbuson-Akande Shares Makeup Free Photo by iluvdonjazzy: 12:34pm On Dec 08, 2016
no she is not the one, i dont believe
Re: Dakore Egbuson-Akande Shares Makeup Free Photo by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 08, 2016
Mayflowa:

There is what is call hair-brushing in make up. You get to spray the right color on your neck down to to chest.
ok
Re: Dakore Egbuson-Akande Shares Makeup Free Photo by kabanayol9(m): 1:13pm On Dec 08, 2016
Oluwa ni, you don see Oluwa ni
Re: Dakore Egbuson-Akande Shares Makeup Free Photo by cicofino: 1:23pm On Dec 08, 2016
Chisos......wah iz diz..... She is way too ugly witout MAKE-UP
Re: Dakore Egbuson-Akande Shares Makeup Free Photo by Unclerukus: 2:08pm On Dec 08, 2016
what do you expect 80% of Nigerian girls are ugly without makeup on. I just look at the nose and chin to determine if a girl is really pretty.
Re: Dakore Egbuson-Akande Shares Makeup Free Photo by sfinkzslot(m): 5:17pm On Dec 08, 2016
Its all in the act jare
Re: Dakore Egbuson-Akande Shares Makeup Free Photo by seenter84: 5:21pm On Dec 08, 2016
Without make e b like patience ozowkor
Re: Dakore Egbuson-Akande Shares Makeup Free Photo by latissimusDorsi: 7:59pm On Dec 08, 2016
Ighoga898:
do dey also apply makeup to their neck and d rest of d body? how come every part of their body has desame color as their face when they makeup.
[color=#006600][/color]

Same question I've been asking myself too
Re: Dakore Egbuson-Akande Shares Makeup Free Photo by latissimusDorsi: 8:09pm On Dec 08, 2016
Mayflowa:

[color=#006600][/color]

... so people will think it's their colour shocked. See gross deception.

I don die.....

Falls from banana tree
Re: Dakore Egbuson-Akande Shares Makeup Free Photo by Gerrard59(m): 12:49am On Dec 09, 2016
KAHNUL:
LOOK AT HOW SHE LOOKS LIKE WATERY STOOL....WELL I SHOULDN'T BE SURPRISED BCUS SHE IS YORUBA

Another fvcktard gets access to the Internet.

She's from Bayelsa.

Ariel20:

**** she's from Delta state grin
Re: Dakore Egbuson-Akande Shares Makeup Free Photo by Adenike775(f): 2:05pm On Dec 09, 2016
its the work of filter

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adesua Etomi Vs Toke Makinwa: Who Wore The Green Dress Better? / Bbnaija: Nina’s Ex-boyfriend, Collins Laments Over Impostor Accounts / School Life No Easy, James Brown Laments Barely One Month Of Gaining Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.