Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Watch How An Encounter Of An Angry Atheist And A Loving Christian Turned Out - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Watch How An Encounter Of An Angry Atheist And A Loving Christian Turned Out (1191 Views)

I Am An Atheist And A Humanist. Ask Me Anything! Let's Talk! / A Discussion On God And Consciousness Between An Atheist And A Pantheist. / Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch How An Encounter Of An Angry Atheist And A Loving Christian Turned Out by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:49am On Dec 08, 2016
Angry Atheist vs. Loving Christian

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwFZLRtWzRw

Watch how the atheist's hatred for God (that he doesn't believe exists) is so obviously in his anger and a loving Christian approaching him with the love of Christ. This Christian was standing up for the millions of children who are being murdered by the practice of abortion each day.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Watch How An Encounter Of An Angry Atheist And A Loving Christian Turned Out by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 08, 2016
That moment when love meets hate.

That moment when anger meets peace

That moment when reality is too strong to walk away from or ignore.

God bless you OP

3 Likes

Re: Watch How An Encounter Of An Angry Atheist And A Loving Christian Turned Out by microlayabout: 9:19am On Dec 08, 2016
MB no dey o
Re: Watch How An Encounter Of An Angry Atheist And A Loving Christian Turned Out by EyeHateGod: 9:24am On Dec 08, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Watch How An Encounter Of An Angry Atheist And A Loving Christian Turned Out by jonbellion(m): 9:34am On Dec 08, 2016
The athiest was not even angry
Did he beat up the christian or something undecided
Stupid stereotypes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch How An Encounter Of An Angry Atheist And A Loving Christian Turned Out by hopefulLandlord: 9:39am On Dec 08, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Watch How An Encounter Of An Angry Atheist And A Loving Christian Turned Out by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 08, 2016
It's important to stick to the narrative, the atheists are angry and the Christians are loving, always the same lol. Plus the Christian guy is a douche would have wrecked him lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Watch How An Encounter Of An Angry Atheist And A Loving Christian Turned Out by hopefulLandlord: 10:11am On Dec 08, 2016
LightandDarkness:
It's important to stick to the narrative, the atheists are angry and the Christians are loving, always the same lol.

In fact, I didn't know I was angry. Christians say that since I am an atheist, therefore I am always angry, so I must be. If they say I am angry, I must be angry, whether I am angry or not. In fact, if the Christians say I am angry, I don't even have the right to not be angry because they say I am angry.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Watch How An Encounter Of An Angry Atheist And A Loving Christian Turned Out by EyeHateGod: 1:29pm On Dec 08, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Hahahahahahahahaha

thread killed!!!!!!
See seriously take this for Example i use to steal you also use to steal but you are calling me a Thief Is that not stupidity? 4evergod is very good at this..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Watch How An Encounter Of An Angry Atheist And A Loving Christian Turned Out by Seun(m): 8:29pm On Dec 08, 2016
Honest atheist versus professional Christian apologist. I prefer an 'angry' person who is right to a passive-aggressive hypocrite who is wrong. wink

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Watch How An Encounter Of An Angry Atheist And A Loving Christian Turned Out by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 08, 2016
Seun:
Honest atheist versus professional Christian apologist. I prefer an 'angry' person who 's right to a passive-aggressive hypocrite who is wrong. wink

Confused angry atheist vs a caring well grounded Professional Christian Apologist. Well i prefer a passive believer who is right to an aggressive vitriol filled hypocritical atheist who is wrong.

The Christian even offered him a hug at the end of the video and prayed with him while hugging him. How Seun saw that as passive aggression is beyond reasoning.

4 Likes

Re: Watch How An Encounter Of An Angry Atheist And A Loving Christian Turned Out by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:21am On Dec 13, 2016
4everGod:

That moment when love meets hate.

That moment when anger meets peace

That moment when reality is too strong to walk away from or ignore.

God bless you OP

Amen. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Watch How An Encounter Of An Angry Atheist And A Loving Christian Turned Out by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:34pm On Dec 16, 2016
microlayabout:

MB no dey o

Nigeria go better. cool
Re: Watch How An Encounter Of An Angry Atheist And A Loving Christian Turned Out by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:26am On Mar 18, 2017
jonbellion:

The athiest was not even angry
Did he beat up the christian or something undecided
Stupid stereotypes

Is it until he beats up the Christian before you will admit that he is angry? How about you being angry at God, how do you beat Him up?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Watch How An Encounter Of An Angry Atheist And A Loving Christian Turned Out by jonbellion(m): 1:14pm On Mar 18, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

Is it until he beats up the Christian before you will admit that he is angry? How about you being angry at God, how do you beat Him up?
you have been noted
Re: Watch How An Encounter Of An Angry Atheist And A Loving Christian Turned Out by hahn(m): 2:41pm On Mar 18, 2017
"The bible is no more proof that god exists like a comic book is not proof that superman exists"

Classic cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Watch How An Encounter Of An Angry Atheist And A Loving Christian Turned Out by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:45pm On Mar 18, 2017
jonbellion:

you have been noted

Jesus knows your address. You cannot escape! cool
Re: Watch How An Encounter Of An Angry Atheist And A Loving Christian Turned Out by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:49pm On Mar 18, 2017
hahn:

"The bible is no more proof that god exists like a comic book is not proof that superman exists"

Classic cheesy grin

The existence of the modern state of Israel is the evidence that the Bible is true. Get over it. cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Watch How An Encounter Of An Angry Atheist And A Loving Christian Turned Out by ilynem(m): 6:13pm On Mar 18, 2017
hahn:

Classic cheesy grin
Keyboard apologists. Which historical backing does superman have?
Re: Watch How An Encounter Of An Angry Atheist And A Loving Christian Turned Out by hahn(m): 9:02pm On Mar 18, 2017
ilynem:

Keyboard apologists. Which historical backing does superman have?

Very much the same like Jesus has. None smiley
Re: Watch How An Encounter Of An Angry Atheist And A Loving Christian Turned Out by hahn(m): 9:03pm On Mar 18, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

The existence of the modern state of Israel is the evidence that the Bible is true. Get over it. cool

What part of the bible? The part where the snake or donkey talked? cheesy grin
Re: Watch How An Encounter Of An Angry Atheist And A Loving Christian Turned Out by ilynem(m): 10:21pm On Mar 18, 2017
hahn:

Very much the same like Jesus has. None smiley
You are joker. There are people who have dedicated their lives to the study of Jesus. I will rather trust a renowned researcher like Gerd Ludemann (who is more Atheist than your narrow mind will ever be) than a key board warrior like you. And you know Gerd said? I will leave you to find out yourself. Instead of following what other narrow minded atheists on nairaland say, try doing some little research and think for yourself. Peace.
Re: Watch How An Encounter Of An Angry Atheist And A Loving Christian Turned Out by hahn(m): 10:26pm On Mar 18, 2017
ilynem:

You are joker. There are people who have dedicated their lives to the study of Jesus. I will rather trust a renowned researcher like Gerd Ludemann (who is more Atheist than your narrow mind will ever be) than a key board warrior like you. And you know Gerd said? I will leave you to find out yourself. Instead of following what other narrow minded atheists on nairaland say, try doing some little research and think for yourself. Peace.

Whatever. I can't believe I just wasted my time reading that rubbish you wrote up there undecided
Re: Watch How An Encounter Of An Angry Atheist And A Loving Christian Turned Out by ilynem(m): 2:51am On Mar 19, 2017
hahn:

Whatever. I can't believe I just wasted my time reading that rubbish you wrote up there undecided
Exactly. Narrow minds! And you lot claim to be smarter than us. Smh.
Re: Watch How An Encounter Of An Angry Atheist And A Loving Christian Turned Out by hahn(m): 4:00pm On Mar 19, 2017
ilynem:

Exactly. Narrow minds! And you lot claim to be smarter than us. Smh.

(1) (Reply)

My Experience @ A Youth Programme Today(stupidity Nd Ignorance Of Youth Nowadays / Why Is God Always Angry In The Old Testament / Don't Forget That The Choas In A Country Is Caused By "Satan"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.