Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,216 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

PH ATMs Are Annoying! What's The Situation In Your Area - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / PH ATMs Are Annoying! What's The Situation In Your Area (386 Views)

The Nigeria Money Market Situation / This Is A Knowledge That Can Change Your Financial Situation / Queues At ATMS This Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PH ATMs Are Annoying! What's The Situation In Your Area by MysticalTee(m): 9:50am On Dec 08, 2016
In the past months having to withdraw money via the ATMs here in PH has been a thing I have come to dread.

One can't spend less than 30 mins and that's if the cash doesn't finish before it gets to your turn.

This past Tuesday is one I won't forget in a hurry. Moving from one ATM location to the other almost all over the city.

Please what's the situation in your various locations? Or is it only a PH thing?
Re: PH ATMs Are Annoying! What's The Situation In Your Area by afanide: 9:54am On Dec 08, 2016
Almost all the ATMs/Banks in PH are filled up on daily basis. It wasn't so......

MMM and other Ponzi schemes have taken the order of the day in banks as almost 90% of daily transactions has to do with MMM and other Ponzi schemes...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PH ATMs Are Annoying! What's The Situation In Your Area by MysticalTee(m): 10:05am On Dec 08, 2016
Hmmm, interesting! I never thought of that.

afanide:
Almost all the ATMs/Banks in PH are fille up on daily bases. It wasnt so......

MMM and other Ponzi schemes have taken the order of the day in banks as almost 90% of daily transactions has to do with MMM and other Ponzi schemes...

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Millions Of Naira Within 7 Months / With This Freeze And Supposed Crash.... / Waste/junk Tire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.