Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,381 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

Queues At ATMS This Days - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Queues At ATMS This Days (583 Views)

Long Bank Queues: Are Banks Like Mmm? / PH ATMs Are Annoying! What's The Situation In Your Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Queues At ATMS This Days by khalids: 9:49pm On Dec 22, 2016
Have you being noticing the Long queues at ATMs this days and general complaint of people finding it hard to withdraw their money from banks.
Why are there no discussions on this, instead its all MMM this, MMM that......
I hope there are no issues with our financial institutions.

Although banks are blaming poor network for the issues with the ATMs but is this really true

According to an article on Premium times
Some bank customers in Kaduna on Tuesday decried the poor services of the Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) in the town.
At various banks, there were long queues of customers at ATMs making it difficult for numerous customers to make withdrawals from their accounts through the ATMs.
Many of the ATMs displayed an “out of service” message on their monitors, while others were unable to dispense cash due to network problems.
The ATMs visited included those of First Bank, Ecobank, UBA and Zenith Banks.
Henry Fumwul, a customer, said that he could not make any withdrawal with his ATM card at the First Bank ATM centre along Mohammed Buhari Way.
He said that the machine did not pay him, but only debited his account.
“An official of the bank told me that the poor service was due to technical problem and he assured me that my money will be remitted later,’’ Mr. Fumwul said.
Another customer, Malik Garba, said he no longer had confidence in the ATMs, adding that “I now prefer to use my cheque book”.

In the Federal Capital Territory as well, numerous clients have bemoaned the difficulty they face in withdrawing money from ATM’S
Stella Emmanuel, at a Zenith bank in Gwarimpa Abuja, said she had visited three ATMs before she got to Zenith bank.
“When I reached here, only one of the ATMs was working and the queue is so long”, she said.
Also, a senior official of one of the banks, who sought anonymity, said that poor network is due to weather and technical hitches.
“Our servers are now being upgraded to address the challenges,” the official said.
He advised customers to always request for receipt whenever they made transactions at ATMs to guard against unforeseen circumstances.
Re: Queues At ATMS This Days by Teekrayne(m): 11:41pm On Dec 22, 2016
Do you want to make money? Are you too busy to manage your account? Are you the type of person who is too busy or indolent to evangelise? Do you really understand the new look uLtI. Mate Cy. Cler? Are you having challenges with the new graphics and pairing method? Are you new to the platform? Do you have questions to ask, even though you dont want to join my team? Are you satisfied with the team you are presently with? Well, due to the rules and regulations here, I wount be able to give you a detailed and honest explanation. Most people will not tell you the truth that you need to refer(not all the time anyways, but most of the time) just because they need to make money...... If you are interested in joining my team without referring, hook me up, the burden of the work is on me. I fix downlines for my downlines. Trust me when I say that. If you settle me, fine and if you dont, its all the same.. You will be glad to contact me even though you dont want to reg.. I need not say much..... My control... (Whatsapp 07032459226) ... 08084241747 and 09056199259

(1) (Reply)

To The Guiders, Nigerians Are Not Fools / MMM Video / [news] Naira Finally Improves Against The Dollar At The Black Market….see Curren

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.