Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

Peter Okoye And His Children Decorating Their Sitting Room For Christmas - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye And His Children Decorating Their Sitting Room For Christmas (48209 Views)

Peter Okoye Flaunt Beautiful Interior Of His Sitting Room / Jude Okoye And His Bulge Got People Talking (Photo) / E-money Sitting Room Vs Shina Peller Sitting Room, Which Do You Prefer (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye And His Children Decorating Their Sitting Room For Christmas by idupaul: 4:31pm On Dec 08, 2016
Me not putting up my Christmas tree this year because of Buharis poor leadership
Re: Peter Okoye And His Children Decorating Their Sitting Room For Christmas by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 08, 2016
Na banana tree go do Xmas tree job this month ooo..
Re: Peter Okoye And His Children Decorating Their Sitting Room For Christmas by safarigirl(f): 4:44pm On Dec 08, 2016
Zirah:
Hahahahahahahaha.

Anyway, when you have money just because you can sing. "Senorita, mamasita. She dey feel me....".
"....she's supposed to be my wifey, in my lifey..precisely. I no fit wait until I take her to my family...." something something.

why you no sing to get money if na so e easy reach?
Re: Peter Okoye And His Children Decorating Their Sitting Room For Christmas by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 08, 2016
vivaciousvivi:
Poster above u says u never chop since morning. Is it true? undecided
lol, vivi,, na you suppose remind am say he never chop?
funny
Re: Peter Okoye And His Children Decorating Their Sitting Room For Christmas by Jamean(f): 4:59pm On Dec 08, 2016
Lovely drapes
Re: Peter Okoye And His Children Decorating Their Sitting Room For Christmas by Pascal181: 5:22pm On Dec 08, 2016
Afrok:
And this is news? shocked come to my village and see as we decorated our huts without posting it everywhere tongue
Sorry about that. If u talk dis kind ting again I will call u bad belle.
Re: Peter Okoye And His Children Decorating Their Sitting Room For Christmas by Afrok(m): 5:27pm On Dec 08, 2016
Pascal181:

Sorry about that. If u talk dis kind ting again I will call u bad belle.
cheesy... we decorated our village and he decorated his room, we all carried out decoration, so no bad belle tongue
Re: Peter Okoye And His Children Decorating Their Sitting Room For Christmas by Zirah: 5:41pm On Dec 08, 2016
Don't be silly girl. Nobody said it was easy.

safarigirl:
why you no sing to get money if na so e easy reach?
Re: Peter Okoye And His Children Decorating Their Sitting Room For Christmas by safarigirl(f): 5:49pm On Dec 08, 2016
Zirah:
Don't be silly girl. Nobody said it was easy.

your post was tainted with subtle mockery
Re: Peter Okoye And His Children Decorating Their Sitting Room For Christmas by skywhity: 6:16pm On Dec 08, 2016
they have the money #####
Re: Peter Okoye And His Children Decorating Their Sitting Room For Christmas by ozylove: 6:53pm On Dec 08, 2016
grin
grin
Chanchit:
Recession no go let me buy christmas tree, cos who and who go bring christmas gift. Even church anniversary last week, we ate puffbons. cos the thing look like puff puff and it tastes like bons. We got one each with bottle water. I still thank God they didnt give us sachet water. they said members did not pay anniversary dues. Thats why we didnt cook for the first time since I was born in that church.
. Puff bons?? grin grin
Re: Peter Okoye And His Children Decorating Their Sitting Room For Christmas by Zirah: 7:19pm On Dec 08, 2016
On the contrary (honestly). Was reminiscing on memories. Their song "Senorita" is their first track or was in their first album.

safarigirl:
your post was tainted with subtle mockery
Re: Peter Okoye And His Children Decorating Their Sitting Room For Christmas by bowman000(m): 7:46pm On Dec 08, 2016
Re: Peter Okoye And His Children Decorating Their Sitting Room For Christmas by Emitex4u(m): 7:55pm On Dec 08, 2016
Nice for them
Re: Peter Okoye And His Children Decorating Their Sitting Room For Christmas by Malayy(m): 8:25pm On Dec 08, 2016
Afrok:
And this is news? shocked come to my village and see as we decorated our huts without posting it everywhere tongue
guy so you never cut this your hair.
Re: Peter Okoye And His Children Decorating Their Sitting Room For Christmas by Martinola(m): 8:45pm On Dec 08, 2016
Chanchit:
Recession no go let me buy christmas tree, cos who and who go bring christmas gift. Even church anniversary last week, we ate puffbons. cos the thing look like puff puff and it tastes like bons. We got one each with bottle water. I still thank God they didnt give us sachet water. they said members did not pay anniversary dues. Thats why we didnt cook for the first time since I was born in that church.
na lie...u no go fit kill me wit lafta
Re: Peter Okoye And His Children Decorating Their Sitting Room For Christmas by Afrok(m): 10:04pm On Dec 08, 2016
Malayy:
guy so you never cut this your hair.
huh shocked... Have we crossed path? If so, remind me please. Well... i never cut am eh and not ready to do so... tongue tongue
Re: Peter Okoye And His Children Decorating Their Sitting Room For Christmas by Malayy(m): 10:39pm On Dec 08, 2016
Afrok:
huh shocked... Have we crossed path? If so, remind me please. Well... i never cut am eh and not ready to do so... tongue tongue
on nl.. romance land precisely..
Re: Peter Okoye And His Children Decorating Their Sitting Room For Christmas by CTechHub(m): 12:01am On Dec 09, 2016
Wawo! It's lovely
Re: Peter Okoye And His Children Decorating Their Sitting Room For Christmas by Afrok(m): 2:47am On Dec 09, 2016
Malayy:
on nl.. romance land precisely..
Cool... U deserve this boss...

1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye And His Children Decorating Their Sitting Room For Christmas by seyoops4u: 11:01am On Dec 09, 2016
nikkypearl:
Person wey never chop go decorate parlour

Even the poster below me never chop since morning embarassed

lolz... how u take know ? And no how, someone must comment after u nau...chu! wickedness
Re: Peter Okoye And His Children Decorating Their Sitting Room For Christmas by nikkypearl(f): 1:05pm On Dec 09, 2016
seyoops4u:

lolz... how u take know ? And no how, someone must comment after u nau...chu! wickedness
embarassed
Re: Peter Okoye And His Children Decorating Their Sitting Room For Christmas by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 09, 2016
The guy looks like Akpan the Houseboy. cool
Re: Peter Okoye And His Children Decorating Their Sitting Room For Christmas by cupidhero(m): 5:13pm On Dec 10, 2016
justi4jesu:

How you take know. grin grin
Hi! Do you still buy and ship from amazon? I'm trying to shop for clothes online? If you can do it through another retail site let me know.
Re: Peter Okoye And His Children Decorating Their Sitting Room For Christmas by justi4jesu(f): 6:03pm On Dec 10, 2016
cupidhero:

Hi! Do you still buy and ship from amazon? I'm trying to shop for clothes online? If you can do it through another retail site let me know.

Yes dear. We still ship from US/UK/Dubai to Lagos....contact me on whatsapp.
Re: Peter Okoye And His Children Decorating Their Sitting Room For Christmas by cupidhero(m): 6:11pm On Dec 10, 2016
justi4jesu:

Yes dear. We still ship from US/UK/Dubai to Lagos....contact me on whatsapp.
Okay.
Re: Peter Okoye And His Children Decorating Their Sitting Room For Christmas by Mujaheeeden: 4:57pm On Dec 14, 2016
ekems2017:
So what?
can we talk offline if you are cool with that

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With This Lady's Dress To An Event? / Omotola's Son CaptainE Hangs-Out With Bono,D'banj And MI (Pics) / Olamide And Davido Hangs Out In Miami (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.