Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,126 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

'I Steal Average Of 9 Phones On Friday' - Notorious Corporate Pickpocket. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'I Steal Average Of 9 Phones On Friday' - Notorious Corporate Pickpocket. Photos (31221 Views)

My Father Pays Me N30,000 For Each Child I Steal – Lady (photo) / I Steal Motorcycle Anytime I’m Broke – Suspect / Pickpocket Steals Officers Money During Interrogation (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Steal Average Of 9 Phones On Friday' - Notorious Corporate Pickpocket. Photos by CastedDude: 1:44pm On Oct 26, 2017
Few months ago, RRS operatives in Oshodi arrested one Seun Jimoh, 18, for pickpocketing. Jimoh, a trainee auto – engineer, abandoned mechanic work for pickpocketing in Oshodi on the ground that it was more profitable.

Jimoh, decked in brown jacket and trouser, and a hand bag like a corporate executive, as at the time of his arrest had already stolen four mobile phones from unsuspecting commuters in an early morning rush in Oshodi.

He was removing N18, 000:00 from the pocket of a commuter during another bus stampede when he was caught.

Unknown to Jimoh, two of his victims were on the lookout for him after suspecting him for being in possession of their missing phones.

While standing at Oshodi Under Bridge, they spotted him removing N18,000:00 from the pocket of another victim, Gbenga Odeniyi.

At this point, his earlier victims, Onuh Austine and Onesimus Paul raised an alarm, which made Jimoh to promptly drop the money and take to his heels but RRS operatives close to the scene chased and caught him.

The operatives after listening to all the accusations requested the victims’ phone numbers which were dialled and they were found in Jimoh’s handbag.

Jimoh upon interrogation confirmed to have stolen the two phones during a bus stampede. He added “on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, I am always in Oshodi pickpocketing. I steal an average of eight phones on Mondays and maybe like nine phones on Fridays. I don’t really get more than five phones on Wednesdays.

If Jimoh’s new found auto – workshop for pickpocketing was Oshodi, this next suspect patronises selected events and gathering for his victims.

Joseph Adeoye, 22, dressed in black suit was arrested in Ikeja at the commissioning of a shopping mall. He had stolen the mobile phone of a shopper from her handbag when he was spotted and arrested at the event.

He confessed to RRS interrogators to have stolen several mobile phones and wallets in the same manner. According to him, ‘I live in Ibafo, from where I come to Lagos visiting choice gatherings to pickpocket’.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/corporate-pickpocket-arrested-in-lagos.html

2 Likes

Re: 'I Steal Average Of 9 Phones On Friday' - Notorious Corporate Pickpocket. Photos by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 26, 2017
Sure boy
Interstate thief
O tun WO suit pelu koko ESE

Ode!

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Steal Average Of 9 Phones On Friday' - Notorious Corporate Pickpocket. Photos by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 26, 2017
Meditating over this planet earth, I keep on wondering why people keep on amassing wealth dubiously. People tend to rush beyond imagination, you will see a 16 year old kid dreaming of driving a car worth millions of naira at that age. If and only if he realizes he must go through life phases before achieving it. We need to stop running beyond our times in order to achieving our dreams. After working throughout life, you will realize that life doesn't worth it. You will reach a certain age whereby all you labored for are vanity upon vanity. Do things morally and accordingly and see how things are going to work out for good..
God help and bless us.

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'I Steal Average Of 9 Phones On Friday' - Notorious Corporate Pickpocket. Photos by Homeboiy: 1:55pm On Oct 26, 2017
JIMOH

A cooperate criminal

See as he black like my mama pot lipsrsealed

7 Likes

Re: 'I Steal Average Of 9 Phones On Friday' - Notorious Corporate Pickpocket. Photos by Biggie225(m): 1:57pm On Oct 26, 2017
Confirm brown roofian,
See his cone head.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Steal Average Of 9 Phones On Friday' - Notorious Corporate Pickpocket. Photos by Swaggzkid: 1:58pm On Oct 26, 2017
Said it! theives everywhere

1 Like

Re: 'I Steal Average Of 9 Phones On Friday' - Notorious Corporate Pickpocket. Photos by Harbeyg09(m): 2:03pm On Oct 26, 2017
Fast money

Fast death

4 Likes

Re: 'I Steal Average Of 9 Phones On Friday' - Notorious Corporate Pickpocket. Photos by Andyblaze: 2:42pm On Oct 26, 2017
These guys end up selling iPhone 6 for 30k...No wonder no matter how many they steal, they never live good

4 Likes

Re: 'I Steal Average Of 9 Phones On Friday' - Notorious Corporate Pickpocket. Photos by Realfitbody: 2:42pm On Oct 26, 2017
Unknown to Jimoh, two of his victims were on the lookout for him after suspecting him for being in possession of their missing phones.
While standing at Oshodi Under Bridge, they spotted him removing N18,000:00 from the pocket of another victim, Gbenga Odeniyi.

I still wonder how these people are able to do this and live with themselves...

In Other News
You can check out my blog www.realfitbody.com for Here is How A Man's Finger Can Tell You If He's Good In Bed

2 Likes

Re: 'I Steal Average Of 9 Phones On Friday' - Notorious Corporate Pickpocket. Photos by modaink333: 2:42pm On Oct 26, 2017
E Don be for you
Re: 'I Steal Average Of 9 Phones On Friday' - Notorious Corporate Pickpocket. Photos by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 26, 2017
Name seen, Ambode should do something for his people oh undecided

The loan he has offered is not enough oh angry

4 Likes

Re: 'I Steal Average Of 9 Phones On Friday' - Notorious Corporate Pickpocket. Photos by EWAagoyin(m): 2:42pm On Oct 26, 2017
Useless thief ... They Will remove your phone from your pocket even thou you're listening to music from it and the music won't still stop until you get home.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Steal Average Of 9 Phones On Friday' - Notorious Corporate Pickpocket. Photos by wellmax(m): 2:42pm On Oct 26, 2017
Let him rot in jail.
Omo ole
Re: 'I Steal Average Of 9 Phones On Friday' - Notorious Corporate Pickpocket. Photos by sayisayi(m): 2:43pm On Oct 26, 2017
Support him to change and he could become anything....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Steal Average Of 9 Phones On Friday' - Notorious Corporate Pickpocket. Photos by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 26, 2017
See the handcuff self grin
Re: 'I Steal Average Of 9 Phones On Friday' - Notorious Corporate Pickpocket. Photos by pmc01(m): 2:44pm On Oct 26, 2017
lucrownt:
Meditating over this planet earth, I keep on wondering why people keep on amassing wealth dubiously. People tend to rush beyond imagination, you will see a 16 year old kid dreaming of driving a car worth millions of naira at that age. If and only if he realizes he must go through life phases before achieving it. We need to stop running beyond our times in order to achieving our dreams. After working throughout life, you will realize that life doesn't worth it. You will reach a certain age whereby all you labored for are vanity upon vanity. Do things morally and accordingly and see how things are going to work out for good..
God help and bless us.

It's the influence of the media. They have foisted the wrong caliber of 'role models' on the new generation of youths.

13 Likes

Re: 'I Steal Average Of 9 Phones On Friday' - Notorious Corporate Pickpocket. Photos by Headlaw(m): 2:44pm On Oct 26, 2017
Can anything good come out from Oshodi, Cooperate Thief

1 Like

Re: 'I Steal Average Of 9 Phones On Friday' - Notorious Corporate Pickpocket. Photos by uzomanny(m): 2:44pm On Oct 26, 2017
Coperate tiff grin
Re: 'I Steal Average Of 9 Phones On Friday' - Notorious Corporate Pickpocket. Photos by columbus007(m): 2:45pm On Oct 26, 2017
here we go again,owon oni jatijati,let them hang dis one.

1 Like

Re: 'I Steal Average Of 9 Phones On Friday' - Notorious Corporate Pickpocket. Photos by Firefire(m): 2:46pm On Oct 26, 2017
Too bad.

1 Like

Re: 'I Steal Average Of 9 Phones On Friday' - Notorious Corporate Pickpocket. Photos by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 26, 2017
lucrownt:
God help and bless us.
your comment was almost flawless until i saw the god part.god my ass. Sigh

1 Like

Re: 'I Steal Average Of 9 Phones On Friday' - Notorious Corporate Pickpocket. Photos by Mopolchi: 2:47pm On Oct 26, 2017
He should be jailed for life.
Re: 'I Steal Average Of 9 Phones On Friday' - Notorious Corporate Pickpocket. Photos by RIPEnglish: 2:48pm On Oct 26, 2017
You stealed 9 phone in a Fridays? That's too much of you to be a crime .

1 Like

Re: 'I Steal Average Of 9 Phones On Friday' - Notorious Corporate Pickpocket. Photos by InsanePsycho(m): 2:48pm On Oct 26, 2017
When it comes to pickpocketing Yorubas are number one grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Steal Average Of 9 Phones On Friday' - Notorious Corporate Pickpocket. Photos by Mrkumareze(m): 2:49pm On Oct 26, 2017
Corporate thieves. Waiting for Chief of NCAN to pronounce his final judgement.
Re: 'I Steal Average Of 9 Phones On Friday' - Notorious Corporate Pickpocket. Photos by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 26, 2017
China phones most of them will be tecno, Infinix...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Steal Average Of 9 Phones On Friday' - Notorious Corporate Pickpocket. Photos by UncutSk(m): 2:50pm On Oct 26, 2017
afonjas excelling in their core trades

3 Likes

Re: 'I Steal Average Of 9 Phones On Friday' - Notorious Corporate Pickpocket. Photos by MrGreenMavro: 2:50pm On Oct 26, 2017
and tomorrow is friday

2 Likes

Re: 'I Steal Average Of 9 Phones On Friday' - Notorious Corporate Pickpocket. Photos by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 26, 2017
Reporting from obas palace..

Mr Seun Jimoh. Aka red roof, aka Afon, aka Mr picker..

Is una work ooo

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

8 Girls Jailed For Prostitution In Abuja / NDLEA Intercepts Cocaine Concealed In Tins At Lagos Airport (Photo) / Okadaman Goes "Mad" After Police Arrest, Strips Himself Naked [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.