Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,912 members, 7,824,823 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

How Long Does It Take You To Be Matched On Mmm When You Want To Get Help - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Long Does It Take You To Be Matched On Mmm When You Want To Get Help (2325 Views)

Make Me Ur MMM Guider And U May Be Matched / Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM / Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Does It Take You To Be Matched On Mmm When You Want To Get Help by Ibk1: 12:41pm On Dec 08, 2016
I requested to GET HELP on MMM and they matched me after three day. how long does it take you?
Re: How Long Does It Take You To Be Matched On Mmm When You Want To Get Help by Ritzychic(f): 12:48pm On Dec 08, 2016
Ibk1:
I requested to GET HELP on MMM and they matched me after three day. how long does it take you?
after 3days? Are u serz?

I requested for help this morning nd avnt being matching since 5am.
Re: How Long Does It Take You To Be Matched On Mmm When You Want To Get Help by georgeotaru: 12:59pm On Dec 08, 2016
They blocked him obviously
Re: How Long Does It Take You To Be Matched On Mmm When You Want To Get Help by Ibk1: 2:01pm On Dec 08, 2016
Ritzychic:
after 3days? Are u serz?

I requested for help this morning nd avnt being matching since 5am.

did you do any correction on your account? LIKE(changing of account number or password)
Re: How Long Does It Take You To Be Matched On Mmm When You Want To Get Help by Ritzychic(f): 2:40pm On Dec 08, 2016
Ibk1:

did you do any correction on your account? LIKE(changing of account number or password)
I didn't o!

Pls when did u Gh
Re: How Long Does It Take You To Be Matched On Mmm When You Want To Get Help by neheholmes(m): 2:51pm On Dec 08, 2016
U must have made some editin, mine hasn't been more than 30 seconds to 5 minutes.

(1) (Reply)

MTL Stipend Review (legit) / Get Your Safemoon Cash Token : 1billion For #1000 / Am Interested In A Genuine Online Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.