Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Nursing Opportunities In Ireland - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nursing Opportunities In Ireland (975 Views)

Dropping Psychology For Nursing. Am I Making The Right Choice? / 5 Easy Ways To Position Yourself For The Right Opportunities / Msc In Ireland Or 350 K Job In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nursing Opportunities In Ireland by dubbiskelly(m): 12:44pm On Dec 08, 2016
Ireland presents a unique opportunity for international nurses to seek and gain registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland.

Currently there are approximately sixty five thousand Nurses on the register which is inadequate to meet the nursing needs of the country.
Applicants who meet registration criteria are issued with work visas and companies sponsor their relocation costs and also provide initial accommodation until the person settles. Traveling with your dependents is also supported.

To find out more about the overseas nursing process and English language requirement, checkout my signature.

Checkout my signature for more information.

(1) (Reply)

Technology Department In Bank/oil Exploration Co Or IT Company / Ideal Basic Salary For HSE Supervisor In Oil And Gas / Thread For Telecom/ Power Engineers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.