Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

See What I Caught In My Farm Today! Sweet Meat. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See What I Caught In My Farm Today! Sweet Meat. (2989 Views)

Food Is Ready: I Killed This Monitor Lizard In My Farm This Afternoon / Pregnant Cobra Butchered On My Farm, Used For Pepper Soup / Roasting The Monitor Lizard Caught In Our Rice Farm Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

See What I Caught In My Farm Today! Sweet Meat. by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 08, 2016
This is why I love going to the farm. Its been really long since I eat this. Well prepared by me. Food is ready.

Re: See What I Caught In My Farm Today! Sweet Meat. by divinehand2003(m): 2:01pm On Dec 08, 2016
Hmmmm
Tiny meat.
That meat looks like an over-fed rat.

Re: See What I Caught In My Farm Today! Sweet Meat. by joe4christ2008(m): 2:10pm On Dec 08, 2016
Ebola........................
Re: See What I Caught In My Farm Today! Sweet Meat. by RoyalBlak007: 2:14pm On Dec 08, 2016
always eating..
every creature undecided .
Re: See What I Caught In My Farm Today! Sweet Meat. by BiafranBushBoy: 2:17pm On Dec 08, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy..... Nigerian eating everything walking with four legs cheesy cheesy

Don't make a mistake and eat up a crawling baby oo
Re: See What I Caught In My Farm Today! Sweet Meat. by softMarket(m): 2:27pm On Dec 08, 2016
Op....u don already roast am

U should have feared God for 30mins and showed us when it was still alive!! grin grin

Re: See What I Caught In My Farm Today! Sweet Meat. by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 08, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
always eating..
every creature undecided .

lol we are Nigerians
Re: See What I Caught In My Farm Today! Sweet Meat. by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 08, 2016
softMarket:
Op....u don already roast am

U should have feared God for 30mins and showed us when it was still alive!! grin grin
I was over excited
Re: See What I Caught In My Farm Today! Sweet Meat. by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 08, 2016
divinehand2003:
Hmmmm Tiny meat. That meat looks like an over-fed rat.
Lols. In my area is not oooo
Re: See What I Caught In My Farm Today! Sweet Meat. by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 08, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy..... Nigerian eating everything walking with four legs cheesy cheesy

Don't make a mistake and eat up a crawling baby oo
gringringrin Recession now
Re: See What I Caught In My Farm Today! Sweet Meat. by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 08, 2016
joe4christ2008:
Ebola........................
Lolss... See your watery mouth.
Come chop sha..
Re: See What I Caught In My Farm Today! Sweet Meat. by joe4christ2008(m): 3:50pm On Dec 08, 2016
Pato23:

Lolss... See your watery mouth.
Come chop sha..

OK. I de come.
Re: See What I Caught In My Farm Today! Sweet Meat. by Esetim(f): 8:33pm On Dec 10, 2016
This is rat oooo
Re: See What I Caught In My Farm Today! Sweet Meat. by ApexTitan(m): 3:23am On Dec 11, 2016
Esetim:
This is rat oooo

True!

That's the African giant rat also known as the pouched rat. It's funny how people think they have caught a delicacy when all they have is a big rat. grin grin grin

Re: See What I Caught In My Farm Today! Sweet Meat. by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 11, 2016
ApexTitan:

True!

That's the African giant rat also known as the pouched rat. It's funny how people think they have caught a delicacy when all they have is a big rat. grin grin grin
Rat..... Bush rat rather
Re: See What I Caught In My Farm Today! Sweet Meat. by Enybliss(f): 4:35pm On Dec 11, 2016
rat eeeewwww spit it out, must you eat it?
Re: See What I Caught In My Farm Today! Sweet Meat. by Splinz(m): 8:11pm On Dec 11, 2016
Maka why na... why rat

Re: See What I Caught In My Farm Today! Sweet Meat. by eddyline(m): 9:41pm On Dec 11, 2016
OP, are you the one with the big belly reflected on the window? you still want to stuff this rat in that tummy?
Re: See What I Caught In My Farm Today! Sweet Meat. by Nobody: 11:20pm On Dec 11, 2016
Yuck , did it taste good , op ? I could never eat a rat , just looking at da pics alone is gross .
Re: See What I Caught In My Farm Today! Sweet Meat. by Nobody: 11:23pm On Dec 11, 2016
eddyline:
OP, are you the one with the big belly reflected on the window? you still want to stuff this rat in that tummy?

lol , u got gud eyes . Didn't even notice da big belly . Op is dat u wiv da big belly ?
Re: See What I Caught In My Farm Today! Sweet Meat. by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 12, 2016
eddyline:
Big rat ooo...
Giant rat ooo..
I caught it in the bush,so its Bush Rat...grin
Re: See What I Caught In My Farm Today! Sweet Meat. by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 12, 2016
aflyingbird:

lol , u got gud eyes . Didn't even notice da big belly . Op is dat u wiv da big belly ?
Lol na my belle sef.....
Big man,big belle
Re: See What I Caught In My Farm Today! Sweet Meat. by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 12, 2016
aflyingbird:
Yuck , did it taste good , op ? I could never eat a rat , just looking at da pics alone is gross .
As good as snake meat..
Re: See What I Caught In My Farm Today! Sweet Meat. by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 12, 2016
Splinz:
Maka why na... why rat
Bush Rat....... Okay!
Re: See What I Caught In My Farm Today! Sweet Meat. by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 12, 2016
Enybliss:
rat eeeewwww spit it out, must you eat it?
Lol....but the thing sweet oooo...
If you taste am ehhh!
Re: See What I Caught In My Farm Today! Sweet Meat. by Enybliss(f): 12:59pm On Dec 12, 2016
Pato23:

Lol....but the thing sweet oooo...
If you taste am ehhh!
all the meat i can eat, fish, beef, mutton i choose rat? Hell no
Re: See What I Caught In My Farm Today! Sweet Meat. by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 12, 2016
Enybliss:
all the meat i can eat, fish, beef, mutton i choose rat? Hell no
Lols..... Bush Rat sweet pass...
Na im get nutrient pass sef..
Re: See What I Caught In My Farm Today! Sweet Meat. by Enybliss(f): 1:02pm On Dec 12, 2016
Pato23:

Lols..... Bush Rat sweet pass...
Na im get nutrient pass sef..
it eats poo cry
Re: See What I Caught In My Farm Today! Sweet Meat. by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 12, 2016
Enybliss:
it eats poo cry
Poo for inside bush....eh!!!
Re: See What I Caught In My Farm Today! Sweet Meat. by Enybliss(f): 1:08pm On Dec 12, 2016
Pato23:

Poo for inside bush....eh!!!
yuck
Re: See What I Caught In My Farm Today! Sweet Meat. by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 12, 2016
Pato23:

As good as snake meat..

As good as snake meat ? Dat means u have eaten snake too . Na waa oooo
Re: See What I Caught In My Farm Today! Sweet Meat. by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 12, 2016
aflyingbird:

As good as snake meat ? Dat means u have eaten snake too . Na waa oooo
Lols.....snake and Fish whats the diff....

What Is The English Name Of / Get Rich Selling Beans And Beat This Recession / How To Cook Snail In Stew