Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

How To Make Huge Money In Affiliate Marketing (learn It Here FREE) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Huge Money In Affiliate Marketing (learn It Here FREE) (10222 Views)

J-Force: Jumia In Trouble Over Fraud In Affiliate Scheme / Top 15 Small Business You Can Make Huge Money/profits From Daily In Nigeria / 6 Steps To Become Very Successful In Affiliate Marketing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Huge Money In Affiliate Marketing (learn It Here FREE) by Ifebaby16(m): 2:38pm On Dec 08, 2016
Hello my guys out here. Hope you're doing good.

In my previous post; Online business in Nigeria, I shared various ways someone can make money online with little or without capital. If you haven't read it, I strongly encourage you to start from here.

Of course you know my vision here, I want to use this platform as a means to help fellow guys in starting online business.

PS: I want to remind you as usual that procrastination is a serious problem. Don't wait until you have all the time or resources before you start any online business because all the time will never be there. Most of my mentees are doing greatly today because they make hay while the sun is still shining. Happy reading...

Today, I want to teach you quick tip on how to make a fortune online with Affiliate Marketing.

Affiliate marketing is one of the most popular ways to make money online. For businesses, it is one of the most effective ways to promote their products. This article discusses the steps on how you can start earning from affiliate marketing.

Choose the right niche

With billions of people browsing the internet monthly, you may think that finding the best topic for affiliate marketing is easy. You can use so many tools to analyze trending topics. Indeed, it is but the hardest part is how to make it into a profitable one.

Choosing the right niche is crucial to the success of your affiliate marketing campaign. Select a niche that you can discuss based on your interests and knowledge. Although you can choose any niche, starting one which you know nothing about may cause you to fail.

Yes, you can spend countless hours of research. However, this will only cause you to waste time. It would be best to spend these hours into building your site, thus, consider your passion and knowledge in selecting your niche.

Select the right product

Affiliate marketing is about promoting products and earning a commission from it. After establishing your niche, the next thing is to search the right product to promote.

Use a directory, which can help you analyze data on what products are good for your chosen niche. In choosing the product to promote, consider five important factors. These are product value, relevance, commission, conversion, and cookie duration.

Register an affiliate account

Two options are available in this step. You can join a merchant's affiliate program. Alternatively, you can register in an affiliate network, such as Amazon.com.

You can choose as many programs as you want. For a beginner, stick to one program first. Find out how it works. After earning from this program, start including other products relevant to your niche from other affiliate programs.

Identify your keywords

Before publishing your site, enumerate the possible keywords related to your niche. Sometimes, writing content for your site is easier when you identify keywords first than inserting them later on after writing. Keywords help people find your pages. Place these keywords strategically in your content.

Create your blog

You cannot start implementing your affiliate plans without a site. A good affiliate website contains lots of information that convince people to click on your affiliate links.

Blog creation is easier now than it was few years ago. With few tutorials like this one: How to start a blog, you can have your affiliate site up in less than an hour. You do not even need a certificate in web programming to make it successful, although a basic knowledge of web designing can help.

Note: You may check this article For step by step tutorial on how to start a self-hosted blog if you haven't started one already.

Drive traffic to your site

Your affiliate marketing efforts are useless if no one visits your site. No visitor means no click on your affiliate links. No click means no profit. The last step is to drive traffic to your blog site. Many options and tools are available on the internet. Use social media to increase awareness of your site. Continue publishing useful information on your blog to increase authority.

Affiliate marketing is a profitable business. However, it needs a lot of effort and time to reap the benefits. It may take months before you can see results. When I started mine few years back, it took me approximately 4 months and half before I started seeing the breakthrough.

Don't hesistate to ask me question if you have any.

Recently someone asked if there is a way I can help him build his blog professionally.
Yes, I can be of help. If you're also the type that the needs someone to build a blog that has all the potentials to generate income within a short time. Please click here to hire a blog designer and I'll build it for you for FREE. In addition, I'll add you up to my WhatsApp groups where I mentor hundreds on Monthly basis on how to increase their income on the internet.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Huge Money In Affiliate Marketing (learn It Here FREE) by Ifebaby16(m): 2:39pm On Dec 08, 2016
If you are interested in my one on one coaching program on Blogging and affiliate marketing, please contact me now to schedule an appointment.

Lagosians only
Re: How To Make Huge Money In Affiliate Marketing (learn It Here FREE) by codimendez: 5:40pm On Dec 08, 2016
I heard applying for amazon affiliate is not easy is there a way you can show me to get them to approve me for their affiliate
Re: How To Make Huge Money In Affiliate Marketing (learn It Here FREE) by Ifebaby16(m): 10:56pm On Dec 08, 2016
Sure! I can. But the basic truth is that you must have a website or a blog to get started.

Do you have one?
Re: How To Make Huge Money In Affiliate Marketing (learn It Here FREE) by codimendez: 11:27pm On Dec 08, 2016
It's not a problem am working on that I just need help getting verified for affiliate
Re: How To Make Huge Money In Affiliate Marketing (learn It Here FREE) by Ifebaby16(m): 11:34pm On Dec 08, 2016
May I see the blog?
Re: How To Make Huge Money In Affiliate Marketing (learn It Here FREE) by Uwaeromosele: 1:31am On Dec 09, 2016
Good job sir.God bless u
Re: How To Make Huge Money In Affiliate Marketing (learn It Here FREE) by Uwaeromosele: 1:34am On Dec 09, 2016
is dier a way one can start without owning a Blog...I.e posting on Facebook groups
Re: How To Make Huge Money In Affiliate Marketing (learn It Here FREE) by codimendez: 6:31am On Dec 09, 2016
I am still designing it. Plus size health and fashion blog
Re: How To Make Huge Money In Affiliate Marketing (learn It Here FREE) by Ifebaby16(m): 12:33pm On Dec 09, 2016
Uwaeromosele:
Good job sir.God bless u
Amen! And may He bless you too for taking your time to read it.
Re: How To Make Huge Money In Affiliate Marketing (learn It Here FREE) by Ifebaby16(m): 12:38pm On Dec 09, 2016
Uwaeromosele:
is dier a way one can start without owning a Blog...I.e posting on Facebook groups

Sure! You can. But results aren't guaranteed like when you own a self hosted blog.

Most times, the affiliate companies will hardly approve you into their programs when you don't have a site/blog

Think about it bro.
Re: How To Make Huge Money In Affiliate Marketing (learn It Here FREE) by Ifebaby16(m): 12:39pm On Dec 09, 2016
codimendez:
I am still designing it. Plus size health and fashion blog

Okay good luck!
Re: How To Make Huge Money In Affiliate Marketing (learn It Here FREE) by Uwaeromosele: 2:59pm On Dec 09, 2016
Ifebaby16:

Sure! You can. But results aren't guaranteed like when you own a self hosted blog.

Most times, the affiliate companies will hardly approve you into their programs when you don't have a site/blog

Think about it bro.
..hmm true ..Okay boss
Re: How To Make Huge Money In Affiliate Marketing (learn It Here FREE) by Uwaeromosele: 2:59pm On Dec 09, 2016
Ifebaby16:

Think about it bro.
..hmm true ..Okay sir
Re: How To Make Huge Money In Affiliate Marketing (learn It Here FREE) by Ifebaby16(m): 3:47pm On Dec 09, 2016
Yea wink
Re: How To Make Huge Money In Affiliate Marketing (learn It Here FREE) by africanman85: 5:09pm On Dec 09, 2016
You said free here but talked abt payment on your site.
Re: How To Make Huge Money In Affiliate Marketing (learn It Here FREE) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 09, 2016
lol... he said learn it here free, which means here is different from his blog... grin
Re: How To Make Huge Money In Affiliate Marketing (learn It Here FREE) by Ifebaby16(m): 10:33pm On Dec 09, 2016
africanman85:
You said free here but talked abt payment on your site.

That's true. You will only pay for the cost of designing it. The Hosting, Domain name, SEO stuff and others.

It's a little investment though. Depends on the niche
Re: How To Make Huge Money In Affiliate Marketing (learn It Here FREE) by Ifebaby16(m): 4:54am On Dec 10, 2016
Yea
Re: How To Make Huge Money In Affiliate Marketing (learn It Here FREE) by Ifebaby16(m): 7:39am On Dec 11, 2016
Implement these ideas and start making money in other currencies
Re: How To Make Huge Money In Affiliate Marketing (learn It Here FREE) by Ifebaby16(m): 10:33am On Dec 12, 2016
grin
Re: How To Make Huge Money In Affiliate Marketing (learn It Here FREE) by Ifebaby16(m): 4:20pm On Dec 12, 2016
Good day everyone in the house
Re: How To Make Huge Money In Affiliate Marketing (learn It Here FREE) by Ifebaby16(m): 7:51am On Dec 13, 2016
Good day everyone
Re: How To Make Huge Money In Affiliate Marketing (learn It Here FREE) by Ifebaby16(m): 2:06pm On Dec 13, 2016
wink
Re: How To Make Huge Money In Affiliate Marketing (learn It Here FREE) by Ifebaby16(m): 12:09am On Dec 14, 2016
Good morning everyone

1 Like

Re: How To Make Huge Money In Affiliate Marketing (learn It Here FREE) by Ifebaby16(m): 2:02pm On Dec 14, 2016
Good afternoon everyone
Re: How To Make Huge Money In Affiliate Marketing (learn It Here FREE) by Ifebaby16(m): 6:09pm On Dec 14, 2016
You can still order your blogs. WhatsApp me now smiley
Re: How To Make Huge Money In Affiliate Marketing (learn It Here FREE) by Ifebaby16(m): 10:40pm On Dec 14, 2016
Blogs are still available. WhatsApp me now
Re: How To Make Huge Money In Affiliate Marketing (learn It Here FREE) by Ifebaby16(m): 6:02pm On Dec 15, 2016
If you're interested in blogging, contact me now to get started.
Re: How To Make Huge Money In Affiliate Marketing (learn It Here FREE) by kentochi(m): 6:18pm On Dec 15, 2016
Ifebaby16:
If you're interested in blogging, contact me now to get started.
how can you help me bro
Re: How To Make Huge Money In Affiliate Marketing (learn It Here FREE) by Ifebaby16(m): 9:40pm On Dec 15, 2016
kentochi:

how can you help me bro

Let's talk on WhatsApp if you won't mind. Here: +234 817-9924-446
Re: How To Make Huge Money In Affiliate Marketing (learn It Here FREE) by Ifebaby16(m): 9:17am On Dec 16, 2016
Time to make money blogging. Let me help you achieve your online goals. Join us on WhatsApp today

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dangote To Open $41 Million Cement Factory In Liberia / Good News_you Can Now Withdraw Ur Payza Earnings Direct To Ur Visa/Credit Card / Plz, Where Can I Purchase This Biscuit In Bulk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.