Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,220 members, 7,953,815 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:15 AM

GTBANK Is Stealing From Nigerians (evidence Attached) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / GTBANK Is Stealing From Nigerians (evidence Attached) (1058 Views)

GTBank Is Opening Unsolicited Bank Accounts For Unsuspecting Customers Unawares / Please Help! Gtbank Is Trying To Charge Me For ATM Card Twice / BVN FORFEITURE ORDER: Stealing From The Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GTBANK Is Stealing From Nigerians (evidence Attached) by Mykelking007: 3:23pm On Dec 08, 2016
As you can see from the attachment, I made a transaction of 200 and 400 Naira was deducted.

This have been happening for quite sometime, I once complained to their customer care on twitter, but the person in charge was giving me story.

This is injustice.
Organized crime.
Pure stealing.

I demand justice.

GTBANK is nothing but a bank of thief, how can you be stealing from a poor boy.

Return back my money in a million folds.

Please fellow nairalanders, help me get justice for this.

Re: GTBANK Is Stealing From Nigerians (evidence Attached) by Nutase: 3:29pm On Dec 08, 2016
Bros how do you want NLs to help you. From your screenshots you did a transaction 3 times which you can dispute with the bank if you did not do it 3ce. Please visit the nearest branch of the bank to hear them out before coming to social mediagrin

1 Like

Re: GTBANK Is Stealing From Nigerians (evidence Attached) by softMarket(m): 3:33pm On Dec 08, 2016
OP.... the thing pain oh!!!

GTB should return the 400 oh grin
Re: GTBANK Is Stealing From Nigerians (evidence Attached) by yomi007k(m): 3:55pm On Dec 08, 2016
Hmmmm.
Re: GTBANK Is Stealing From Nigerians (evidence Attached) by Edwinmason(m): 4:12pm On Dec 08, 2016
Nutase:
Bros how do you want NLs to help you. From your screenshots you did a transaction 3 times which you can dispute with the bank if you did not do it 3ce. Please visit the nearest branch of the bank to hear them out before coming to social mediagrin
you have spoken the mind of the elders
Re: GTBANK Is Stealing From Nigerians (evidence Attached) by eph12(m): 4:42pm On Dec 08, 2016
Is the 400 not in your zoto account?
Re: GTBANK Is Stealing From Nigerians (evidence Attached) by uckennety(m): 4:42pm On Dec 08, 2016
D did d samething to me
Re: GTBANK Is Stealing From Nigerians (evidence Attached) by Mykelking007: 5:03pm On Dec 08, 2016
Bro, look at the previous balance to the last balance .

Did a transaction of 200 when I had 11 103

And when dy will send alert, dy sent 10 702

How manage.. .. I go secondary school na

(1) (Reply)

Need A Marketer? : We Grow Businesses In Nigeria. / Good Day My People. Can Anyone Confirm This (business ) Is It Legit Or In-legit / Data Entry Officers Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.