Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,431 members, 7,954,696 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:29 AM

Mad Cow Attacks And Injures Butcher That Was Hired To Kill It For Wedding -Video - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mad Cow Attacks And Injures Butcher That Was Hired To Kill It For Wedding -Video (41814 Views)

Truck Crushes 3 To Death In Uyo, Injures Many (Disturbing Photos) / Cow Attacks Woman On Motobike (Video) / Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mad Cow Attacks And Injures Butcher That Was Hired To Kill It For Wedding -Video by EmmaOgbu(m): 9:14am On Dec 09, 2016
H
Re: Mad Cow Attacks And Injures Butcher That Was Hired To Kill It For Wedding -Video by Memphis357(m): 9:14am On Dec 09, 2016
E nor wan die
Re: Mad Cow Attacks And Injures Butcher That Was Hired To Kill It For Wedding -Video by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 09, 2016
Lolzz... See flinging. Jungle justice for the cow b that o
Re: Mad Cow Attacks And Injures Butcher That Was Hired To Kill It For Wedding -Video by georgedaniel01(m): 9:15am On Dec 09, 2016
fulani done teach their cows how to attack........

1 Like

Re: Mad Cow Attacks And Injures Butcher That Was Hired To Kill It For Wedding -Video by panpan(m): 9:16am On Dec 09, 2016
Jaynom:
That cow wasn't mad. The poor "beef" was not ready to end up in the pot

You're right. It's a case of self defence.
Re: Mad Cow Attacks And Injures Butcher That Was Hired To Kill It For Wedding -Video by favourEse1: 9:19am On Dec 09, 2016
onosprince:

na them sabi
Re: Mad Cow Attacks And Injures Butcher That Was Hired To Kill It For Wedding -Video by isidoreandrew: 9:19am On Dec 09, 2016
Everyday for the thief, one day is for the owner of the house. The but her has been killing Cows abi.
herzern0:

Re: Mad Cow Attacks And Injures Butcher That Was Hired To Kill It For Wedding -Video by jaymejate: 9:20am On Dec 09, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mad Cow Attacks And Injures Butcher That Was Hired To Kill It For Wedding -Video by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 09, 2016
Mortal Kombat....Cow vs butcher....FINAL ROUND FIGHT!!!! FINISH HIM!!!. cheesy grin
Kachi188:
Brutality.... MadCow wins.......for those that understand sha...#MK

1 Like

Re: Mad Cow Attacks And Injures Butcher That Was Hired To Kill It For Wedding -Video by alaskido(m): 9:22am On Dec 09, 2016
Stupid guys, they were throwing stones at the cow like the cow stole and jungle justice is about to be dished out on the cow. They are not professionals. All they need is for 2 or 3 guys to get a strong rope and aim for his neck and legs. Once the rope is in place, they will pull and subdue the cow. Why them no call me so I can catch the cow for them and collect N5k for my Heineken and Nkwobi to make my Friday nice.
Re: Mad Cow Attacks And Injures Butcher That Was Hired To Kill It For Wedding -Video by Choiszman(m): 9:23am On Dec 09, 2016
shocked .....mehn!!!
Re: Mad Cow Attacks And Injures Butcher That Was Hired To Kill It For Wedding -Video by Nobody: 9:25am On Dec 09, 2016
Jungle Justice ni
Re: Mad Cow Attacks And Injures Butcher That Was Hired To Kill It For Wedding -Video by Nobody: 9:25am On Dec 09, 2016
grin grin cheesy
OKorowanta:
This cow was personally reared by shekarau.
Una body nor tell una?
Re: Mad Cow Attacks And Injures Butcher That Was Hired To Kill It For Wedding -Video by LorDBolton(m): 9:34am On Dec 09, 2016
E no go better for the person wey insert 'sound sultan's track for the video, had to save d vid.

That's. No ordinary cow, it's a bull, even d herdsmen in my area don't allow them roam too much

1 Like

Re: Mad Cow Attacks And Injures Butcher That Was Hired To Kill It For Wedding -Video by deolu2000(m): 9:35am On Dec 09, 2016
This is finally the day bush meat catch the hunter... Sorry for the butcher for this occupational hazard.
Re: Mad Cow Attacks And Injures Butcher That Was Hired To Kill It For Wedding -Video by DatarecoveryNG: 9:38am On Dec 09, 2016
-We Recover Lost Data from Crashed Hard
disks,Flash,Memory cards. DATARECOVERYNIGERIA.COM
-We fix Laptops,PCs,Servers,Networks/Internet,CCTV/Intercom.JUSTCOMPUTERSOLUTIONS.NET, JUSTCCTV.COM.NG
-We Build world Class Websites..Over 100 sites built! JUSTWEBSITES.COM.NG
Tel: 014536646,08023380324
Re: Mad Cow Attacks And Injures Butcher That Was Hired To Kill It For Wedding -Video by 9jatatafo(m): 9:38am On Dec 09, 2016
The matter don red for the cow and butcher oooo. Who want die sef? Even animals are not left out. I hope the madcow didn't gored the butcher
Re: Mad Cow Attacks And Injures Butcher That Was Hired To Kill It For Wedding -Video by JoeBlocks(m): 9:38am On Dec 09, 2016
Truly, this is the case of "everyday for the owner one day for the thief".
Re: Mad Cow Attacks And Injures Butcher That Was Hired To Kill It For Wedding -Video by MaziOmenuko: 9:41am On Dec 09, 2016
Thats a bull, once its on violent mode, forget it, he can charge at anything.
Re: Mad Cow Attacks And Injures Butcher That Was Hired To Kill It For Wedding -Video by lele007: 9:41am On Dec 09, 2016
Village-sent cow
Re: Mad Cow Attacks And Injures Butcher That Was Hired To Kill It For Wedding -Video by Blonchilli(m): 9:44am On Dec 09, 2016
From what I saw in the video that guy was running when the cow picked him up. Btw the cow messed with the wrong neighbourhood. See as them gather am beat grin angry

1 Like

Re: Mad Cow Attacks And Injures Butcher That Was Hired To Kill It For Wedding -Video by Kingbuhari(m): 9:48am On Dec 09, 2016
buhari ram.... always stubborn TUFIAKWA
Re: Mad Cow Attacks And Injures Butcher That Was Hired To Kill It For Wedding -Video by Ohamzee: 9:54am On Dec 09, 2016
OILSOUP:
TOGETHER WE ARE STRONGER, WEN EVERYBODY GATHER AM, HOLD AM, DEM NEVER TIE THAT HIM NECK AGAIN? grin

THE WAY DEM GO TAKE BUTCHER THAT HIM HEAD COMMOT FOR HIM BODY, HIM GO NO SAY CRIME NEVER PAYS. MAD COW! cheesy

crime kwa...which crime pass the one dem bin wan do am before
Re: Mad Cow Attacks And Injures Butcher That Was Hired To Kill It For Wedding -Video by Anikpee(f): 9:54am On Dec 09, 2016
Thanks be to God that he is not dead
Re: Mad Cow Attacks And Injures Butcher That Was Hired To Kill It For Wedding -Video by Born2berich: 9:59am On Dec 09, 2016
That's a bull not a cow.
Re: Mad Cow Attacks And Injures Butcher That Was Hired To Kill It For Wedding -Video by Mrfixitxtech: 10:38am On Dec 09, 2016
old video.. and wrong story by op.
Re: Mad Cow Attacks And Injures Butcher That Was Hired To Kill It For Wedding -Video by titosantana(m): 10:59am On Dec 09, 2016
grin But that guy sef mumu o. You see cow wey dey para you won show VanDamme.
Re: Mad Cow Attacks And Injures Butcher That Was Hired To Kill It For Wedding -Video by cybriz82(m): 11:07am On Dec 09, 2016
cow b like oga b4 u kill me show me ur license to kill.
n d man b like wetin concern cow n license. d cow b like oga seriouly shey u mean am? d man b like yes i over mean am sef.....den d cow show him some demotration...gbam. i cn hear d cow shoutin feed me more! feed more!! feed me more!!! WWE.....
Re: Mad Cow Attacks And Injures Butcher That Was Hired To Kill It For Wedding -Video by windeal: 11:10am On Dec 09, 2016
curatorX:
Bush meat hunt hunter
grin

Re: Mad Cow Attacks And Injures Butcher That Was Hired To Kill It For Wedding -Video by cybriz82(m): 11:11am On Dec 09, 2016
next tym if dis guy see goat he go run.....
Re: Mad Cow Attacks And Injures Butcher That Was Hired To Kill It For Wedding -Video by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 09, 2016
deolu2000:
Sorry for the butcher for this occupational hazard.
Asin ehh!! ..lwkmd
Re: Mad Cow Attacks And Injures Butcher That Was Hired To Kill It For Wedding -Video by freecocoa(f): 11:31am On Dec 09, 2016
Whoever used the music in the background is very wucked. grin grin

I really hope the dude isn't badly injured, it's a pity.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God / Lady Dies In Motorcycle Accident In Igbariam, Anambra (Graphic Photo) / ''Please Urinate Here We Need It For Something'' Notice I Saw Today (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.