Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,119 members, 7,953,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:24 PM

Mad Cow Attacks And Injures Butcher That Was Hired To Kill It For Wedding -Video - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mad Cow Attacks And Injures Butcher That Was Hired To Kill It For Wedding -Video (41813 Views)

Truck Crushes 3 To Death In Uyo, Injures Many (Disturbing Photos) / Cow Attacks Woman On Motobike (Video) / Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mad Cow Attacks And Injures Butcher That Was Hired To Kill It For Wedding -Video by deolu2000(m): 11:39am On Dec 09, 2016
Oreoo:
Asin ehh!! ..lwkmd
it happens bro, may God bless our efforts to mk ends meet.
Re: Mad Cow Attacks And Injures Butcher That Was Hired To Kill It For Wedding -Video by Souljaboi1: 11:56am On Dec 09, 2016
thunderstorm256:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-8JicxJl4s

Na so we see am oo, will the butcher survive this beating

The soundtrack was so lit. grin grin

I pray the guy survives though. cry
Re: Mad Cow Attacks And Injures Butcher That Was Hired To Kill It For Wedding -Video by aragon4realz(m): 12:03pm On Dec 09, 2016
when yawa gas..everybody remember to come catch the cow,lol,adrenaline na bastard
Re: Mad Cow Attacks And Injures Butcher That Was Hired To Kill It For Wedding -Video by Hades2016(m): 12:39pm On Dec 09, 2016
Chaiiiiiiiiii bush meat don catch hunter oooo cheesy grin
Re: Mad Cow Attacks And Injures Butcher That Was Hired To Kill It For Wedding -Video by bedfordng(m): 12:53pm On Dec 09, 2016
hhmmm
Re: Mad Cow Attacks And Injures Butcher That Was Hired To Kill It For Wedding -Video by EmekaBlue(m): 12:58pm On Dec 09, 2016
grin dat cow for kill 4 man o if to say pple no come in numbers like that
Re: Mad Cow Attacks And Injures Butcher That Was Hired To Kill It For Wedding -Video by olexjay(m): 1:29pm On Dec 09, 2016
I've watch this movie on instagram so long back....
Re: Mad Cow Attacks And Injures Butcher That Was Hired To Kill It For Wedding -Video by nuelyoyo(m): 1:35pm On Dec 09, 2016
Does anyone remember that a nairalander goes by the name "madcow" ?
Re: Mad Cow Attacks And Injures Butcher That Was Hired To Kill It For Wedding -Video by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 09, 2016
Who added the music though lmaoo
Re: Mad Cow Attacks And Injures Butcher That Was Hired To Kill It For Wedding -Video by shiftback: 2:24pm On Dec 09, 2016
This video just made my day.
Re: Mad Cow Attacks And Injures Butcher That Was Hired To Kill It For Wedding -Video by curatorX: 2:50pm On Dec 09, 2016

Re: Mad Cow Attacks And Injures Butcher That Was Hired To Kill It For Wedding -Video by madgoat(m): 3:25pm On Dec 09, 2016
grin grin this kind cow dey sweet for pot angry
Re: Mad Cow Attacks And Injures Butcher That Was Hired To Kill It For Wedding -Video by thunderstorm256: 3:36pm On Dec 09, 2016
but what was he trying to do??, was he trying to throw the rope across the neck of the cow??
Re: Mad Cow Attacks And Injures Butcher That Was Hired To Kill It For Wedding -Video by kkkashanw: 4:36pm On Dec 09, 2016
i think they were only trying to catch the cow
Re: Mad Cow Attacks And Injures Butcher That Was Hired To Kill It For Wedding -Video by Marpol: 4:54pm On Dec 09, 2016
Seems like the crowd gave the cow jungle justice!
Re: Mad Cow Attacks And Injures Butcher That Was Hired To Kill It For Wedding -Video by brokenplate: 5:02pm On Dec 09, 2016
That is disadvantage of hiring amarture. grin

Speaking of which I sell goat o both Native and Hausa .
Check my profile for details.
Re: Mad Cow Attacks And Injures Butcher That Was Hired To Kill It For Wedding -Video by Adeolu4(m): 5:05pm On Dec 09, 2016
C as d cow raise am like bufalo
Re: Mad Cow Attacks And Injures Butcher That Was Hired To Kill It For Wedding -Video by ThisYourTatafo: 7:35pm On Dec 09, 2016
Lol these ppu una wicked

See music wey una go dey play inside. .lol
Re: Mad Cow Attacks And Injures Butcher That Was Hired To Kill It For Wedding -Video by Iyalaya556: 7:48pm On Dec 09, 2016
ThisYourTatafo:
Lol these ppu una wicked

See music wey una go dey play inside.
.lol
mo time oo my broda

1 Like

Re: Mad Cow Attacks And Injures Butcher That Was Hired To Kill It For Wedding -Video by khiaa(f): 10:14am On Mar 03, 2017
This is something a cow wouldn't do, op learn the difference between a cow and a bull.
Re: Mad Cow Attacks And Injures Butcher That Was Hired To Kill It For Wedding -Video by okwabayi(m): 10:55am On Oct 14, 2018
Why didn't everyone overwhelm the cow in the first place? Why was it after the damage done?
This is over a year later. I'm sure those people have eaten and excreted the animal a long time ago.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God / Lady Dies In Motorcycle Accident In Igbariam, Anambra (Graphic Photo) / ''Please Urinate Here We Need It For Something'' Notice I Saw Today (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.