Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,009 members, 7,821,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Here Is The 'rescued' Bible Of Colombian Plane Crash Survivor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Here Is The 'rescued' Bible Of Colombian Plane Crash Survivor (923 Views)

Prophet Omotosho Joseph 2018 Prophecies: Plane Crash, Assassination Of Governor / 'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide / Footballer Who Survived Colombian Plane Tragedy Was Reading His Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Is The 'rescued' Bible Of Colombian Plane Crash Survivor by MakeADifference: 4:25pm On Dec 08, 2016
The Bible was found at the scene of the tragic plane crash that killed 71 people

A footballer who survived the Colombian plane tragedy was reading a Bible passage about 'being safe in the shadow of your wings' before the crash.

The bible, belonging to Chapecoense centre back Helio Neto, was found at the scene of the crash and has been handed to the footballer's wife.

A bookmark had been inserted next to Psalm 63, which talks about being safe in the shadow of God's wings and about thinking of God in bed.
In detail it says: 'On my bed I remember you; I think of you through the watches of the night; Because you have been my help; Then I will rejoice in the shadow of your wings.

'My soul follows you closely; Your right hand upholds me.'

Video footage shows journalist Roberto Cabrini at the scene of the wreckage and noticing the book, with a note inside saying it belongs to the defender, who is in a critical condition.

The reporter can be seen visibly shaking as he realises what it is.

He reads with a shaky voice the name that is printed on the inside of the cover, as behind him we can see the wreckage of the crash.
Mangled parts of the plane can be seen in the background and Cabrini is later seen taking the bible to the wife of Neto, who smiles as she realises what she is being given.

Neto's condition has been described as 'delicate' by doctors who said they regularly have to 'stabilise' him as he has a 'serious pulmonary infection.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4013310/Footballer-survived-Colombian-plane-tragedy-reading-Bible-passage-safe-shadow-wings-crash-emerges-book-found.html#ixzz4SGCoaRH2
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Re: Here Is The 'rescued' Bible Of Colombian Plane Crash Survivor by collinometricx: 4:27pm On Dec 08, 2016
Re: Here Is The 'rescued' Bible Of Colombian Plane Crash Survivor by Kingsasian(m): 4:34pm On Dec 08, 2016
God is great
Re: Here Is The 'rescued' Bible Of Colombian Plane Crash Survivor by hopefulLandlord: 4:40pm On Dec 08, 2016
Re: Here Is The 'rescued' Bible Of Colombian Plane Crash Survivor by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:42pm On Dec 08, 2016
^^ I know what he is going type . I booked this space to counter his arguments .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Here Is The 'rescued' Bible Of Colombian Plane Crash Survivor by FSMs: 4:47pm On Dec 08, 2016
Christians are Pathetic...

Oh Out of all the Hundreds of people that died Yahweh saved the Bible even though it's a little bit tattered all the ways the lord is good.

3 Likes

Re: Here Is The 'rescued' Bible Of Colombian Plane Crash Survivor by freshness2020: 4:48pm On Dec 08, 2016
Who said there is no God!
Re: Here Is The 'rescued' Bible Of Colombian Plane Crash Survivor by Omudia11: 4:55pm On Dec 08, 2016
Oo
Re: Here Is The 'rescued' Bible Of Colombian Plane Crash Survivor by Splinz(m): 4:59pm On Dec 08, 2016
freshness2020:
Who said there is no God!
Fools!

1 Like

Re: Here Is The 'rescued' Bible Of Colombian Plane Crash Survivor by MonogramDoctor(m): 5:05pm On Dec 08, 2016
Our God is worthy to be praised.
Re: Here Is The 'rescued' Bible Of Colombian Plane Crash Survivor by Isaacmacdon(m): 5:27pm On Dec 08, 2016
Hmmm, Jesus is Lord. When the lord reveals himself to you ehn, you'd never remain the same. The gut ripping part is that the kingdom of God is too holy to behold iniquity. As regards the post made I can say categorically that when you believe in Jesus Christ, he gives you more reason to keep believing. Mark my words, that defender would survive only if God who possess all authority says otherwise.

(1) (Reply)

You Have Nothing To Fear / How Virginity Can Be Worthless / How To Pray Right As Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.