Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,921 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Iwobi's Girlfriend, Clarisse Juliette Sparks Emotions After Posting These PICS4 - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Iwobi's Girlfriend, Clarisse Juliette Sparks Emotions After Posting These PICS4 (72348 Views)

Alex Iwobi Breaks Up With Clarisse, His Girlfriend? / Sexy Photos Of Alex Iwobi's Girlfriend, Clarisse Juliette / Alex Iwobi & Girlfriend, Clarisse Loved Up In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iwobi's Girlfriend, Clarisse Juliette Sparks Emotions After Posting These PICS4 by Bashirjaja01(m): 6:12pm On Dec 08, 2016
Nowadays nudity is fashion God guide us
Re: Iwobi's Girlfriend, Clarisse Juliette Sparks Emotions After Posting These PICS4 by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 08, 2016
[quote author=Donkaz post=51750020][/quote]
lol.. I thought I was harsh but u re harsher
Re: Iwobi's Girlfriend, Clarisse Juliette Sparks Emotions After Posting These PICS4 by charlesklaus(m): 6:41pm On Dec 08, 2016
abuayman:
Rubbish, instead of him to be jealous and try stop or cautiou her from posting this type of nonsense, he kept quite.

Oga wetin do d pic ni

1 Like

Re: Iwobi's Girlfriend, Clarisse Juliette Sparks Emotions After Posting These PICS4 by leahcimzil: 6:45pm On Dec 08, 2016
Thomsyne:
She fine... Buh she's like them all... Her nudes were kuku on some guy's thread some weeks back....

Modified** Here's the thread... https://www.nairaland.com/382819/alex-girlfriend-nudes/

No nudes there oh...na some stupid boy site
Re: Iwobi's Girlfriend, Clarisse Juliette Sparks Emotions After Posting These PICS4 by bewla(m): 6:46pm On Dec 08, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
she;s really HOT
she is but what moral will she given her baby's
Re: Iwobi's Girlfriend, Clarisse Juliette Sparks Emotions After Posting These PICS4 by Qualer: 6:51pm On Dec 08, 2016
Aniker:
She is pretty tho! No homo

you ain't doing badly yourself... i'd hit that without thinking twice! grin grin grin grin
Re: Iwobi's Girlfriend, Clarisse Juliette Sparks Emotions After Posting These PICS4 by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 08, 2016
Is like na ASHAWO PEOPLE dey go market now grin grin
Re: Iwobi's Girlfriend, Clarisse Juliette Sparks Emotions After Posting These PICS4 by Kylexy3000(m): 7:01pm On Dec 08, 2016
Iwobi..i hail ooo...nice girl you got there...
Re: Iwobi's Girlfriend, Clarisse Juliette Sparks Emotions After Posting These PICS4 by Kingsley1000(m): 7:04pm On Dec 08, 2016
foladara777:
If she was Nigerian, u would have seen like 10 comments condemning her for her dressing... Hypocrisy
true lol
Re: Iwobi's Girlfriend, Clarisse Juliette Sparks Emotions After Posting These PICS4 by Goldenheart(m): 7:06pm On Dec 08, 2016
if na toyin Aimaku post this one naw. una go chop am raw
Re: Iwobi's Girlfriend, Clarisse Juliette Sparks Emotions After Posting These PICS4 by Donkaz(m): 7:08pm On Dec 08, 2016
Ighoga898:

lol.. I thought I was harsh but u re harsher
gringringrin

This days man united's matches are comic relief for me.
I even go the extra mile of downloading their highlights on my phone. whenever am having a bad day I'll just play them grin
Re: Iwobi's Girlfriend, Clarisse Juliette Sparks Emotions After Posting These PICS4 by softMarket(m): 7:09pm On Dec 08, 2016
itunity007:
na Watin spoil ur own football career u talk so......

why u slap me like this nahh grin

1 Like

Re: Iwobi's Girlfriend, Clarisse Juliette Sparks Emotions After Posting These PICS4 by sekem: 7:20pm On Dec 08, 2016
Sex objects everywhere angry

1 Like

Re: Iwobi's Girlfriend, Clarisse Juliette Sparks Emotions After Posting These PICS4 by Culin(f): 7:25pm On Dec 08, 2016
..in some relationships where the girl is this pretty and sexy, the guy keeps begging and asking her to stay in the relationship even though he's successful, rich, cute or famous, but with all the sexy uploads on social media, bigger fishes come her way and she's not okay with him. But since people know them as a couple, she stays anyway and probably ends up cheating. It's hard not to get a better guy with all this pics online. Even though iwobi is sexy..my point is, not everything that looks perfect is perfect. They look good together tho'.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iwobi's Girlfriend, Clarisse Juliette Sparks Emotions After Posting These PICS4 by bowman000(m): 7:33pm On Dec 08, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Iwobi's Girlfriend, Clarisse Juliette Sparks Emotions After Posting These PICS4 by jdstunt(m): 7:38pm On Dec 08, 2016
Wait nah only that shoe she get undecided
Re: Iwobi's Girlfriend, Clarisse Juliette Sparks Emotions After Posting These PICS4 by baby124: 8:00pm On Dec 08, 2016
I am looking for the sexy pic but I can't find. She's pretty but her body is not that sexy. Her breast have lost their life and she's stretching up and down taking thot like pics. He better think well before giving this one bele. She doesn't look like she has much going on in her life if these are the kind of pics she is taking. The pose with the brown dress is always very funny. Classic thot pose
Re: Iwobi's Girlfriend, Clarisse Juliette Sparks Emotions After Posting These PICS4 by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 08, 2016
Hmmm.... For Ladies.

6 EASY STEPS TO BE POPULAR

1. Buy a good smart phone (or collect one from your maga)

2. Download and Install Instagram

3. Subscribe for Data bundle

4. Dress like who gat nothing to cover

5. Snap the Pictures

6. Upload them to Instagram

Note: You will have bundles of followers majority who are a unique set of people called:

VASLINE CREW
Re: Iwobi's Girlfriend, Clarisse Juliette Sparks Emotions After Posting These PICS4 by Aniker(f): 8:12pm On Dec 08, 2016
Qualer:

you ain't doing badly yourself... i'd hit that without thinking twice! grin grin grin grin
What do you wanna hit?
Re: Iwobi's Girlfriend, Clarisse Juliette Sparks Emotions After Posting These PICS4 by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 08, 2016
and one idiot wants to 4uck her issokay mak una kwantinue..................go nd look fr urs
Re: Iwobi's Girlfriend, Clarisse Juliette Sparks Emotions After Posting These PICS4 by aragon4realz(m): 8:15pm On Dec 08, 2016
nothing hot hear...na empty head and std infested c*nt
Re: Iwobi's Girlfriend, Clarisse Juliette Sparks Emotions After Posting These PICS4 by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 08, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
Nigerian International, Alex Iwobi, is surely a lucky fella. The Arsenal winger has had a wonderful season featuring in major matches for the English club and even finding the back of the net. But one thing which has got his fans interested is his beautiful girlfriend, Clarisse Juliette. The pretty lady got fans "drooling" and guessing how lucky Iwobi is after posting these photos on her social media page recently . See below

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/12/alex-iwobis-stunning-girlfriend-causes.html

Re: Iwobi's Girlfriend, Clarisse Juliette Sparks Emotions After Posting These PICS4 by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 08, 2016
Gold digger
Re: Iwobi's Girlfriend, Clarisse Juliette Sparks Emotions After Posting These PICS4 by Qualer: 8:29pm On Dec 08, 2016
Aniker:
What do you wanna hit?

is that your wahala? you didn't even acknowledge the compliment... na question u dey ask!

Re: Iwobi's Girlfriend, Clarisse Juliette Sparks Emotions After Posting These PICS4 by Aniker(f): 8:31pm On Dec 08, 2016
Qualer:

is that your wahala? you didn't even acknowledge the compliment... na question u dey ask!
kiss thanks...
Re: Iwobi's Girlfriend, Clarisse Juliette Sparks Emotions After Posting These PICS4 by khalAyo(m): 8:32pm On Dec 08, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
Nigerian International, Alex Iwobi, is surely a lucky fella. The Arsenal winger has had a wonderful season featuring in major matches for the English club and even finding the back of the net. But one thing which has got his fans interested is his beautiful girlfriend, Clarisse Juliette. The pretty lady got fans "drooling" and guessing how lucky Iwobi is after posting these photos on her social media page recently . See below

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/12/alex-iwobis-stunning-girlfriend-causes.html

Pretty girls are everywhere. This girl is luckier to have a guy like Iwobi.
Re: Iwobi's Girlfriend, Clarisse Juliette Sparks Emotions After Posting These PICS4 by transient123(m): 8:44pm On Dec 08, 2016
PsalmieD:
I trust my Mama.. . grin grin grin

I No Fit Bring This Kind Thing Come home.. ..Na broom she go use chase ham.. .. smiley grin

Enjoy ur life guy... Na ur time...

Your mum is a good woman, she prefers a diamond and gold, precious things are found covered not suya...mtchew.

Anyway, wetin con concern me sef, rapist, should close eyes, don't give justification for your action on her. No Iwobi and her issue.
Re: Iwobi's Girlfriend, Clarisse Juliette Sparks Emotions After Posting These PICS4 by Thomsyne(m): 8:47pm On Dec 08, 2016
UrennaNkoli:

you are a crook grin... Somebody click that link and laugh. No be by force to get traffic.. See as you even arrange the url well.
Looool... The hustle is real... Na change erm cause am
Re: Iwobi's Girlfriend, Clarisse Juliette Sparks Emotions After Posting These PICS4 by johnsonjosbles(m): 8:53pm On Dec 08, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
she;s really HOT
dat one go just dey use nyansh collect his life savings
Re: Iwobi's Girlfriend, Clarisse Juliette Sparks Emotions After Posting These PICS4 by PsalmieD(m): 9:14pm On Dec 08, 2016
transient123:

Your mum is a good woman, she prefers a diamond and gold, precious things are found covered not suya...mtchew.

Anyway, wetin con concern me sef, rapist, should close eyes, don't give justification for your action on her. No Iwobi and her issue.
you and confusion are like 5&6...keep spitting out rubbish.. .. Idiot.. ..
Re: Iwobi's Girlfriend, Clarisse Juliette Sparks Emotions After Posting These PICS4 by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 08, 2016
hahaha...
Ighoga898:
Welcome to DRAW FC.
Man Utd 1-1 Stoke.
Liverpool 0-0 Man Utd.
Man Utd 0-0 Burnley.
Man Utd 1-1 Arsenal.Man
Utd 1-1 West Ham.
Everton 1-1 Man Utd.
Man Utd are now DRAWINGbetter than HB PENCIL.
One win in Sept
One win in October
One win in November
Man Utd's win is becoming once in a month like Menstrual Cycle.'
so we can now Call them # Woman United.
If they don't win in december we will know Man Utd is pregnant...... hhahahahah.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Onome Ebi's New House In Lagos (Photos) / Zambian Coach Bruce Mwape Accused Of Rubbing Player’s Chest At World Cup / Cristiano Ronaldo Hurts Son CR7 Jr With Serie A Trophy, Girlfriend Reacts(Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.