Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Iwobi's Girlfriend, Clarisse Juliette Sparks Emotions After Posting These PICS4 - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Iwobi's Girlfriend, Clarisse Juliette Sparks Emotions After Posting These PICS4 (72347 Views)

Alex Iwobi Breaks Up With Clarisse, His Girlfriend? / Sexy Photos Of Alex Iwobi's Girlfriend, Clarisse Juliette / Alex Iwobi & Girlfriend, Clarisse Loved Up In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iwobi's Girlfriend, Clarisse Juliette Sparks Emotions After Posting These PICS4 by Simpleguy11(m): 9:26pm On Dec 08, 2016
Benita27:
All i see is Alex Iwobi.
because na girl u be. If u were to be a male ......
Re: Iwobi's Girlfriend, Clarisse Juliette Sparks Emotions After Posting These PICS4 by sirfee(m): 11:06pm On Dec 08, 2016
Ighoga898:
Welcome to DRAW FC.
Man Utd 1-1 Stoke.
Liverpool 0-0 Man Utd.
Man Utd 0-0 Burnley.
Man Utd 1-1 Arsenal.Man
Utd 1-1 West Ham.
Everton 1-1 Man Utd.
Man Utd are now DRAWINGbetter than HB PENCIL.
One win in Sept
One win in October
One win in November
Man Utd's win is becoming once in a month like Menstrual Cycle.'
so we can now Call them # Woman United.
If they don't win in december we will know Man Utd is pregnant...... hhahahahah.
Lol u know well at all,why are you dissing my lovely club.Take ya time.

1 Like

Re: Iwobi's Girlfriend, Clarisse Juliette Sparks Emotions After Posting These PICS4 by sirfee(m): 11:21pm On Dec 08, 2016
Culin:
..in some relationships where the girl is this pretty and sexy, the guy keeps begging and asking her to stay in the relationship even though he's successful, rich, cute or famous, but with all the sexy uploads on social media, bigger fishes come her way and she's not okay with him. But since people know them as a couple, she stays anyway and probably ends up cheating. It's hard not to get a better guy with all this pics online. Even though iwobi is sexy..my point is, not everything that looks perfect is perfect. They look good together tho'.
Hmmmmmmmm!
Re: Iwobi's Girlfriend, Clarisse Juliette Sparks Emotions After Posting These PICS4 by Nwendy(f): 11:30pm On Dec 08, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
Nigerian International, Alex Iwobi, is surely a lucky fella. The Arsenal winger has had a wonderful season featuring in major matches for the English club and even finding the back of the net. But one thing which has got his fans interested is his beautiful girlfriend, Clarisse Juliette. The pretty lady got fans "drooling" and guessing how lucky Iwobi is after posting these photos on her social media page recently . See below

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/12/alex-iwobis-stunning-girlfriend-causes.html

na only this shoe she get?
Re: Iwobi's Girlfriend, Clarisse Juliette Sparks Emotions After Posting These PICS4 by aranlakkyman: 11:43pm On Dec 08, 2016
mployer:
Dumb geh sad

Because she no be your gal abi? undecided
mployer:
Dumb geh sad

Because she no be your gal abi?
Re: Iwobi's Girlfriend, Clarisse Juliette Sparks Emotions After Posting These PICS4 by Biospnx(m): 12:16am On Dec 09, 2016
First pix, slippers bwest... Rest, slay
Re: Iwobi's Girlfriend, Clarisse Juliette Sparks Emotions After Posting These PICS4 by Obiwannn: 12:43am On Dec 09, 2016
Rastamann:

What is hot about this one? She no fine each many of my naija babes! Because she be 'oyinbo', that is why you say she hot, abi?

sharrap
Re: Iwobi's Girlfriend, Clarisse Juliette Sparks Emotions After Posting These PICS4 by Origin(f): 12:57am On Dec 09, 2016
Una no de see ugly girls?

grin
Re: Iwobi's Girlfriend, Clarisse Juliette Sparks Emotions After Posting These PICS4 by TheProfe: 7:15am On Dec 09, 2016
mployer:
Dumb geh sad
Really dumb!!
Re: Iwobi's Girlfriend, Clarisse Juliette Sparks Emotions After Posting These PICS4 by drewxx88(m): 4:36pm On Dec 09, 2016
Aniker:
She is pretty tho! No homo
I had to check ur profile and I must say your equally as preety ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iwobi's Girlfriend, Clarisse Juliette Sparks Emotions After Posting These PICS4 by Aniker(f): 4:45pm On Dec 09, 2016
drewxx88:
I had to check ur profile and I must say your equally as preety ...
Thanks dear
Re: Iwobi's Girlfriend, Clarisse Juliette Sparks Emotions After Posting These PICS4 by transient123(m): 2:26pm On Dec 10, 2016
PsalmieD:
you and confusion are like 5&6...keep spitting out rubbish.. .. Idiot.. ..

Same measure to people in your household of my age bracket.

Akukubi!
Re: Iwobi's Girlfriend, Clarisse Juliette Sparks Emotions After Posting These PICS4 by pmc01(m): 4:41pm On Dec 10, 2016
Aniker:
She is pretty tho! No homo
You're obviously prettier, classier and more modest than her.
Just saying. I don't have a 5B pencil nor do I wish to draw your attention. cheesy
Re: Iwobi's Girlfriend, Clarisse Juliette Sparks Emotions After Posting These PICS4 by Aniker(f): 5:09pm On Dec 10, 2016
pmc01:

You're obviously prettier, classier and more modest than her.

Just saying. I don't have a 5B pencil nor do I wish to draw your attention. cheesy
Lol thanks
Re: Iwobi's Girlfriend, Clarisse Juliette Sparks Emotions After Posting These PICS4 by PsalmieD(m): 10:02pm On Dec 10, 2016
transient123:

Same measure to people in your household of my age bracket.

Akukubi!
lol... .M sure ur mom nicknamed you that... Idiot....Confused soul.. .u Dont know where you ought to place ur mouth before pokenosing....ode oshi
Re: Iwobi's Girlfriend, Clarisse Juliette Sparks Emotions After Posting These PICS4 by michelle94(f): 3:17pm On Dec 11, 2016
Re: Iwobi's Girlfriend, Clarisse Juliette Sparks Emotions After Posting These PICS4 by transient123(m): 3:11pm On Dec 16, 2016
PsalmieD:
lol... .M sure ur mom nicknamed you that... Idiot....Confused soul.. .u Dont know where you ought to place ur mouth before pokenosing....ode oshi

I pray you are retrained outside if you refused to get trained at home. Am so sure you are the half dressed lady, she might even double as a sister or a intimacy gadget to you. I know the cyber space is filled with half baked brains to be able to know what poke nosing is all about.

I know she is your aunty or your personal assistance for you to wear the garb of defense. Poke nose in deed.

When you come across new words, check the dictionary for its meaning and do a self appraisal before spewing balderdash. Okay!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Onome Ebi's New House In Lagos (Photos) / Zambian Coach Bruce Mwape Accused Of Rubbing Player’s Chest At World Cup / Cristiano Ronaldo Hurts Son CR7 Jr With Serie A Trophy, Girlfriend Reacts(Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.