Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Woman Catches Husband With Lover On Their Matrimonial Bed, Slashes Rival's Face - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Catches Husband With Lover On Their Matrimonial Bed, Slashes Rival's Face (69174 Views)

Housewife Catches Husband Defiling Their Maid In Lagos / Wife Catches Husband Defiling Their Daughter In My Neighborhood / Woman Catches Neighbour’s Wife Having Sex With Security Guard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lover On Their Matrimonial Bed, Slashes Rival's Face by sisisioge: 7:37pm On Dec 08, 2016
Omg! I think they should give her ten years to learn some lesson! Wtf! Shouldn't she have designed the husband instead? Now she loses the husband, her freedom and respect. Oniranuobirin!

She took a blade to someone else's skin... without flinching! I recommend 20yrs! lubbish!
Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lover On Their Matrimonial Bed, Slashes Rival's Face by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 08, 2016
grin

Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lover On Their Matrimonial Bed, Slashes Rival's Face by johnsonjosbles(m): 7:39pm On Dec 08, 2016
masseratti:
in mortal kombat, fatality is more dangerous
ok, the woman should finish them up then and tell us when is the burial
Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lover On Their Matrimonial Bed, Slashes Rival's Face by SIRmanjar(m): 7:40pm On Dec 08, 2016
Choi!were iz d pics of the sliced boobs,face, buttz ad co na?Women ad razor.As I read slashd I know say na razor blade tinz.
No fight as bloody as two women wit razor blade slashing each other.

I remba dose days b4 i rebuke my girl I will first go hide all d razor blade in d houz ad warn my mallam seriously dat if she comez to by razor blade he shld tell her it's finishd,b4 I now confidently go inside ad rebuke her.
Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lover On Their Matrimonial Bed, Slashes Rival's Face by johnsonjosbles(m): 7:41pm On Dec 08, 2016
sisisioge:
Omg! I think they should give her ten years to learn some lesson! Wtf! Shouldn't she have designed the husband instead? Now she loses the husband, her freedom and respect. Oniranuobirin!

She took a blade to someone else's skin... without flinching! I recommend 20yrs! lubbish!
hmm u be olosho?
Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lover On Their Matrimonial Bed, Slashes Rival's Face by sisisioge: 7:47pm On Dec 08, 2016
johnsonjosbles:
hmm u be olosho?

Hello customer undecided
Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lover On Their Matrimonial Bed, Slashes Rival's Face by masseratti: 7:49pm On Dec 08, 2016
johnsonjosbles:
ok, the woman should finish them up then and tell us when is the burial
because of adultery, you want her to commit murder? we are humans not God who doesn't differentiate any sin, what if she her self is tempted tomorrow.
Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lover On Their Matrimonial Bed, Slashes Rival's Face by CioAngels(f): 7:51pm On Dec 08, 2016
Women are their own enemies becos they see a man married, yet, they go there to destroy the home. Women should able to say No to married men. I sincerely hope the girlfriend is not a married woman? Even though a man, will always be a man, it is wicked of him to take his girlfriend to a house where he stays with his wife or a girlfriend. It serves the woman right though, next time she will respect another woman's home. Taye (wife) you went too far, if you actual did what they said you did. It was not worth the trouble you gave yourself and also going through. Do you know if your husband did it as a way of saying he no longer wants you? Taye, its not worth the pain atall. By His grace, you will get out of this trouble.
Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lover On Their Matrimonial Bed, Slashes Rival's Face by sammyj: 7:52pm On Dec 08, 2016
And what will she be enjoying after slashing the husband jogoro
SexyNairalander:
why didn't she cut her husbands dick cos all this married men can be desperate ehn. . .my own is if you are not ready to be faithful to one woman then why not stay single

family pressure I guess, anyway have say my own

am out
Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lover On Their Matrimonial Bed, Slashes Rival's Face by baby124: 7:57pm On Dec 08, 2016
The husband even ran away. He couldn't even wait to defend his atrocity. Lmao.
Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lover On Their Matrimonial Bed, Slashes Rival's Face by Harfisco(m): 8:04pm On Dec 08, 2016
So it is not only states allocation and civil servant salary that can be slashed,so breast too can be
Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lover On Their Matrimonial Bed, Slashes Rival's Face by johnsonjosbles(m): 8:05pm On Dec 08, 2016
masseratti:
because of adultery, you want her to commit murder? we are humans not God who doesn't differentiate any sin, what if she her self is tempted tomorrow.
na joke me i dey oh
Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lover On Their Matrimonial Bed, Slashes Rival's Face by eeddiiee(f): 8:09pm On Dec 08, 2016
Hi
Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lover On Their Matrimonial Bed, Slashes Rival's Face by AdiDami: 8:15pm On Dec 08, 2016
Why is the bail condition so stringent?
They should have asked her to go and return on self recognition!
And the Judges' name sounds as if she's a woman!
Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lover On Their Matrimonial Bed, Slashes Rival's Face by Baloskey1986(m): 8:16pm On Dec 08, 2016
Low B3

Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lover On Their Matrimonial Bed, Slashes Rival's Face by etinanguy(m): 8:17pm On Dec 08, 2016
D
Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lover On Their Matrimonial Bed, Slashes Rival's Face by Assurance1000(f): 8:20pm On Dec 08, 2016
Although the woman's action was wrong, I think the court should have been more lenient with the bail conditions. #500,000 thousand is just too much o. Considering the fact that the deed actually happened on her matrimonial bed. ..... I think the judge is a womaniser.

1 Like

Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lover On Their Matrimonial Bed, Slashes Rival's Face by princessayesha(f): 8:21pm On Dec 08, 2016
The defence of provocation will get her a lighter punishment....but she should have hurt the husband too...stupid man
Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lover On Their Matrimonial Bed, Slashes Rival's Face by alizma: 8:22pm On Dec 08, 2016
SexyNairalander:
why didn't she cut her husbands dick cos all this married men can be desperate ehn. . .my own is if you are not ready to be faithful to one woman then why not stay single

family pressure I guess, anyway have say my own

am out
why stay single when I can marry another one. I don't advise you to marry two but if you are no longer ok with one and you can afford another, pls politely do that.
Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lover On Their Matrimonial Bed, Slashes Rival's Face by wunmi2odun(m): 8:33pm On Dec 08, 2016
Tynasparks:
What did she do to the husband
You're a typical example of students who don't read questions before attempting them. cheesy
Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lover On Their Matrimonial Bed, Slashes Rival's Face by Kingbuhari(m): 9:11pm On Dec 08, 2016
this Afonjas and infidelity self... be like say this thing nah ancestral curse or some genetic disproportion... Dem get the loosest waist adulatory is just common in that part of the world... TUFIAKWA
Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lover On Their Matrimonial Bed, Slashes Rival's Face by Praktikals(m): 9:18pm On Dec 08, 2016
Chrisrare:

But y do afonjas behave like dogs?
Let me tell you the origin of Ibos in case you dont know. A gorilla raped a woman and that is how you people came about. It explains why most ibos are hairy and behalve like animals. Feel free to confirm from your parent.
Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lover On Their Matrimonial Bed, Slashes Rival's Face by Newmanluckyman(m): 9:45pm On Dec 08, 2016
... Dangerous women committing dangerous sins.
Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lover On Their Matrimonial Bed, Slashes Rival's Face by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 08, 2016
....instead of ganging up on the husband. My gender sef
Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lover On Their Matrimonial Bed, Slashes Rival's Face by luminouz(m): 10:08pm On Dec 08, 2016
Chrisrare:
All dis single ladies won't allow married men to be. The hoe deserves wot she got.

But y do afonjas behave like dogs?
Coz Ur a bitch!
Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lover On Their Matrimonial Bed, Slashes Rival's Face by mofeoluwadassah: 10:55pm On Dec 08, 2016
Serves them right
Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lover On Their Matrimonial Bed, Slashes Rival's Face by Origin(f): 1:00am On Dec 09, 2016
So many mitigating factors- her home her bed her husband. Not easy.

Actually her husband should be on trial for this incident. He pushed her to madness.
Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lover On Their Matrimonial Bed, Slashes Rival's Face by TEYA: 6:38am On Dec 09, 2016
soberdrunk:
Hell hath no fury.......... But Oga sef nor try, he nor fit do am inside motor or short time hotel? Some naive women will read this and say "i trust my husband, he cant try such" hahahahahahahahahaha!!
well, when she tastes hell in prison, she will think twice before acting stupid next time.
Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lover On Their Matrimonial Bed, Slashes Rival's Face by Amacaco: 7:26am On Dec 09, 2016
The woman will go scot free on the grounds of provocation and the fact that the magistrate is biased. She can appeal the decision of the magistrate who had already described her as "wicked" when her case has not been heard.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill A Soldier In A Bus In Enugu (Disturbing Photo) / Armed Robbers Attack Gtbank In Surulere, Lagos In Broad Daylight, Shoot Man / Mass Killings In Southern Kaduna, Scores Buried, Many Flee (Disturbing Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.