Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,291 members, 7,811,868 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

Footballer Who Survived Colombian Plane Tragedy Was Reading His Bible - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Footballer Who Survived Colombian Plane Tragedy Was Reading His Bible (55395 Views)

Pastor Beaten To Coma As Condom Fell From His Bible / 'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide / New Photos Of Children Who Survived Reigners Church Collapse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Footballer Who Survived Colombian Plane Tragedy Was Reading His Bible by otemdomino: 9:25pm On Dec 09, 2016
Demigods666:

Hahahahahahahahha, guy the weed you they smoke is so strong, you wan run so. *sigh* it's No use talking to a mad man.
:
KARMISH 10: 16
16. And they shall say that you are mad. And they shall not think to reason the truth with you. But it is necessary to do it; for there are some who shall accept you and depart from darkness from the onset. But multitudes shall choose to follow the path of darkness, bringing the abomination of destruction upon themselves.

The DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH has foretold what some people will think of me and you fall under those categories. undecided
Re: Footballer Who Survived Colombian Plane Tragedy Was Reading His Bible by VajanahDischaj(f): 9:31pm On Dec 09, 2016
HardMirror:

What a scam. Why can't ur god talk to him now why kill himself? Oh cos ur god aint real and once he dies he won't be able to come back to tell u there is nothing out there. Hmmm
your first comment don discourage me to aargue with u. oboi you don cast finish. u need a new life.
Re: Footballer Who Survived Colombian Plane Tragedy Was Reading His Bible by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 09, 2016
otemdomino:

The DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH has foretold what some people will think of me and you fall under those categories. undecided

Guy it's the truth you are mad.

Your ufo alien god don tell you down so that you no go feel bad.

What spiritual powers can you exercise?
I want to know what powers this god has given you, because it's clear you are spirtually empty.

1 Like

Re: Footballer Who Survived Colombian Plane Tragedy Was Reading His Bible by sweetilicious(f): 12:57am On Dec 10, 2016
kiddoiLL:
wish him quick recovery in Jesus name.Amen
Amen
Re: Footballer Who Survived Colombian Plane Tragedy Was Reading His Bible by otemdomino: 6:59am On Dec 10, 2016
Demigods666:

Guy it's the truth you are mad.

Your ufo alien god don tell you down so that you no go feel bad.

What spiritual powers can you exercise?
I want to know what powers this god has given you, because it's clear you are spirtually empty.
I have power to turn the world around. The power to make the world spin around the truth and not around lies. Power to instil confidence and peace of mind in the mind of the fearful ones. Power to bring back a lost language. Power to trample upon Satan(Yahweh) whom you worship. I HAVE POWER TO OVERCOME EVERY OBSTACLE AND BREAK BARRIERS.
Re: Footballer Who Survived Colombian Plane Tragedy Was Reading His Bible by Nobody: 7:17am On Dec 10, 2016
otemdomino:
I have power to turn the world around. The power to make the world spin around the truth and not around lies. Power to instil confidence and peace of mind in the mind of the fearful ones. Power to bring back a lost language. Power to trample upon Satan(Yahweh) whom you worship. I HAVE POWER TO OVERCOME EVERY OBSTACLE AND BREAK BARRIERS.

*walks away*
Re: Footballer Who Survived Colombian Plane Tragedy Was Reading His Bible by tigonana: 2:28pm On Dec 10, 2016
tell d man dat like everyone of us here his death was only postpone not cancelled,wen the tyme comes kosi babalawo abi woli or alfa dat can save him;
Re: Footballer Who Survived Colombian Plane Tragedy Was Reading His Bible by Amicable24: 4:50pm On Dec 10, 2016
dominique:
How about the others that died? They didn't have faith in God?
seunmsg:

Sorry, the Christian God only saves those reading the bible at the point of accident. Others not reading the Bible are not qualified for the miracle, they can all go burn in hades. tongue
Oga seunmsg, don't say what you don't know.. Your comment is just silly.. God loves all, and He will have mercy on whom He will have mercy... It is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy- Romans 9:15-16.
Do you even read ur Bible at all
Re: Footballer Who Survived Colombian Plane Tragedy Was Reading His Bible by ladygudhead(f): 9:45pm On Dec 10, 2016
ephi123:

Meanwhile no one interrupts you guys on your Islam for Muslim threads, but you are here mis-yarning on a Christian thread.
Respect is mutual. People should learn to respect others' faith.

babe, leave am jor.I ignored him because i knew he was pained by the miracle. cheesy
Re: Footballer Who Survived Colombian Plane Tragedy Was Reading His Bible by ladygudhead(f): 9:53pm On Dec 10, 2016
nanizle:

We are only expressing our views grin
Don't take it personal... I'd guess that you were indoctrinated right from birth. (Indoctrination: teach (a person or group) to accept a set of beliefs uncritically)

una dey deceive una selves o. undecided my prayer for u guys(honestly frm my heart) na make una get personal encounter...dats wat u need.

*Don't bother quote me back*
Re: Footballer Who Survived Colombian Plane Tragedy Was Reading His Bible by ladygudhead(f): 10:01pm On Dec 10, 2016
Alexchuka:

It's better to keep your opinions to your self in situations like this.. GOD works in mysterious ways.

y una dey bother dey give dat guy attention sef...that is wat he came here to seek! That's y I'm trying hard not to quote him n some other persons here.
Re: Footballer Who Survived Colombian Plane Tragedy Was Reading His Bible by Blitzerz: 7:37pm On Dec 11, 2016
wirinet:

I am pained because fundamentalist Christians instead of commiserating with the families of over 70 people that died in the senseless and careless accident are trying to score cheap religious points.

U r actually pained because the word of God saved someone here. Nothing more
Re: Footballer Who Survived Colombian Plane Tragedy Was Reading His Bible by wirinet(m): 8:34pm On Dec 11, 2016
Blitzerz:

U r actually pained because the word of God saved someone here. Nothing more
The same word of God that could not save members that were brutally killed at reigners church at Uyo, or are you telling us that does that died did not carry their bible to church.
Re: Footballer Who Survived Colombian Plane Tragedy Was Reading His Bible by Blitzerz: 9:27pm On Dec 11, 2016
wirinet:

The same word of God that could not save members that were brutally killed at reigners club at Uyo, or are you telling us that does that died did not carry their bible to church.

Everything happens for a reason
God knows best why those ones died in as much as the building contractors also messed up.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye / On The Suspected Herdsmen Attack On Bayo Famonure And His Family / Lazarus Muoka Orders The Arrest Of Naija’s Craziest Comedians For Expensive Joke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.