Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,478 members, 7,826,804 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Peter Okoye Slammed For "Not Bleaching Properly" [PICS] - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Slammed For "Not Bleaching Properly" [PICS] (50528 Views)

Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi / Halima Abubakar Is Not Bleaching With Your Money (photos) / Lepacious Bose Hails Ghanaian's For Not Bleaching Their Skin Like Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Slammed For "Not Bleaching Properly" [PICS] by kayjum(f): 2:07pm On Dec 09, 2016
what if the guy didnt bleach,naija with no chill......always looking for an opportunity to insult .....mtchewww

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Slammed For "Not Bleaching Properly" [PICS] by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 09, 2016
This is not bleaching, can't be , na fruit b dZ
Re: Peter Okoye Slammed For "Not Bleaching Properly" [PICS] by ramalot(m): 4:58pm On Dec 09, 2016
martineverest:
ode,i dont need to sit under the sun like u to make money.....

How many times have u seen peter sitting under sun to make money?....reason with ur brain,not with ur left leg,abeg

It's funny you would say that, because when I lived in Nigeria, I attended an outdoor P-square show around 2004.
It was day time, the sun was blazing, as they performed energetically with their dancers - while sweating profusely under the Nigerian sun.

If that's not the literal definition of Peter being under the sun to make money, I have no idea what is.
Re: Peter Okoye Slammed For "Not Bleaching Properly" [PICS] by Aburi001: 5:29pm On Dec 09, 2016
SexyNairalander:
is it your body?

some nigerians and busy body sha. . .somebody cannot showcase his body again cos one or two colours are involved
Enviness has no boundary shocked
Re: Peter Okoye Slammed For "Not Bleaching Properly" [PICS] by airbeeneezer(m): 5:34pm On Dec 09, 2016
It's probably the lighting.. na d person wey take d pic be amateur.
Re: Peter Okoye Slammed For "Not Bleaching Properly" [PICS] by bowman000(m): 6:53pm On Dec 09, 2016
grin
Re: Peter Okoye Slammed For "Not Bleaching Properly" [PICS] by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 09, 2016
this guy is a 'boli' lover roasted plantain crew
Re: Peter Okoye Slammed For "Not Bleaching Properly" [PICS] by wendy241(f): 9:28am On Dec 13, 2016
SexyNairalander:
is it your body?

some nigerians and busy body sha. . .somebody cannot showcase his body again cos one or two colours are involved
. Plss tell dem wt ur white Face lwkm grin grin grin
Re: Peter Okoye Slammed For "Not Bleaching Properly" [PICS] by laudate: 12:05am On Dec 14, 2016
Sleemg:
Its just due to bad lightning condition or compression to an uploadable size.
meanwhile if you cant wait or u wanna support yourself before mmm give you your help, check my signature and smile before Christmas

I actually think he has vitiligo - a skin disorder. I don't think he is bleaching.
Re: Peter Okoye Slammed For "Not Bleaching Properly" [PICS] by airbeeneezer(m): 6:35am On Dec 14, 2016
laudate:

I actually think he has vitiligo - a skin disorder. I don't think he is bleaching.

Vitiligo bawo? undecided
Re: Peter Okoye Slammed For "Not Bleaching Properly" [PICS] by laudate: 3:59pm On Dec 15, 2016
airbeeneezer:
Vitiligo bawo? undecided

Vitiligo (vit-ill-EYE-go) is a disorder in which white patches of skin appear on different parts of the body. This happens because the cells that make pigment (color) in the skin are destroyed. These cells are called melanocytes (ma-LAN-o-sites). http://www.medicinenet.com/vitiligo/article.htm

Vitiligo facts medically edited by Melissa Conrad Stöppler, MD

Vitiligo is a disease in which the pigment cells of the skin, melanocytes, are destroyed in certain areas.
Symptoms and signs of vitiligo include loss of skin color in the form of depigmented, or white, patches of skin in any location on the body.
Vitiligo can be focal and localized to one area, or it may affect several different areas on the body. http://www.medicinenet.com/vitiligo/article.htm
Re: Peter Okoye Slammed For "Not Bleaching Properly" [PICS] by airbeeneezer(m): 6:55pm On Dec 15, 2016
laudate:

Vitiligo (vit-ill-EYE-go) is a disorder in which white patches of skin appear on different parts of the body. This happens because the cells that make pigment (color) in the skin are destroyed. These cells are called melanocytes (ma-LAN-o-sites). http://www.medicinenet.com/vitiligo/article.htm

Dhur undecided scholar.. nw dat you've defined it. You really think he has Vitiligo? undecided
Re: Peter Okoye Slammed For "Not Bleaching Properly" [PICS] by niyot124: 8:50pm On Dec 15, 2016
pyyxxaro:
Maybe na TURA SOAP e de use

He shud ask those Yoruba actresses , they would tell him the Original cream to buy embarassed tongue

Did you really need to mention YORUBA? Was that necessary ? undecided
Re: Peter Okoye Slammed For "Not Bleaching Properly" [PICS] by cliqtips: 9:47pm On Dec 15, 2016
SexyNairalander:
is it your body?

lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz................ @ "one or two colors are involved" cracked me up seriously..

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Slammed For "Not Bleaching Properly" [PICS] by cliqtips: 10:00pm On Dec 15, 2016
Reason why most these celebrities want to look perfect even though they're not perfect.

One of the reason why their female counter parts always bleach, and look even brighter than their future.

And you so called fans, you take picture at the best corner of your house or apartment.

I bet you, 99.9 % can not handle FAME.
Re: Peter Okoye Slammed For "Not Bleaching Properly" [PICS] by queenkenny(f): 7:27pm On Jan 27, 2017
kennygee:
If you think Peter bleached then you are one of the problems of this country.
Hey why not?!!... He's human
Listen m actually not agreeing with those that think he's tryna bleach cuz I think it might be some kinda skin problem due to the weather cuz our skins differ
.... buh for you to say he could never bleach then my man, u r with no doubt, really mistaken
Re: Peter Okoye Slammed For "Not Bleaching Properly" [PICS] by PierreDeFermat(m): 7:01am On Aug 31, 2017
people seem to be insane. this guy never bleached. his face is even dark unlike these idiots commenting with bleached light face. celebs should also stop posting every pic of them flexing. you should flex on the low. these people have no food to eat and you expect not to make you also feel bad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jada Pollock: Meet Wizkid’s Third Baby Mama & Things You Should Know About Her / Adeola & Ayodeji Wed: Emeka Smith Lied About The Cancellation Of The Wedding / Davido’s Reaction To Tobi’s Obsession With Cee-C On BBNaija Show (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.