Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Veteran Actor, Taiwo 'ogogo' Hassan Grumbles About Poor Pay In Nollywood - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Veteran Actor, Taiwo 'ogogo' Hassan Grumbles About Poor Pay In Nollywood (1084 Views)

Senator Yayi Gifts Taiwo Hassan 'Ogogo' Toyota Venza SUV For His Birthday / Sikirat Sindodo: There Is Poor Pay In Movie Industry / Taiwo Hassan (ogogo) Looks Broken At Mojisola Olaiya's Service Of Songs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Veteran Actor, Taiwo 'ogogo' Hassan Grumbles About Poor Pay In Nollywood by TunezMediaTV: 7:53am On Dec 09, 2016
Veteran act in the Nigerian Movie industry has cried out over the poor pay they now get for giving their best. He claims that the movie directors don't even bother to take care of the actor's welfare when they are on location.

The 56 years old actor in a recent chat with media revealed that the reason he has not been in the big screen for some time mainly cause actors are getting paid peanuts nowadays.

According to him,“I just can’t be chasing some jobs that are not worth it now. Imagine going to Ibadan now on fuel of about N30, 000, the producers don’t usually have the fund to pay for my hotel and I will lodge my personal assistants in hotels as well.  I can’t commit to jobs that are not worth it. It is not every job that one gets to do at a certain stage in one’s life.”

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/12/veteran-actor-taiwo-ogogo-hassan.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi Ijebabe Ishilove MissyB3

Re: Veteran Actor, Taiwo 'ogogo' Hassan Grumbles About Poor Pay In Nollywood by LUGBE: 7:56am On Dec 09, 2016
Recession is affecting all sectors.
Re: Veteran Actor, Taiwo 'ogogo' Hassan Grumbles About Poor Pay In Nollywood by Nobody: 8:03am On Dec 09, 2016
Nollywood can't move forward if their actors remain under-payed..c'est fini
Re: Veteran Actor, Taiwo 'ogogo' Hassan Grumbles About Poor Pay In Nollywood by herzern(m): 8:07am On Dec 09, 2016

OK
Re: Veteran Actor, Taiwo 'ogogo' Hassan Grumbles About Poor Pay In Nollywood by Came: 11:08am On Dec 09, 2016
I thought they were doing it for the love of it , and to impact into people's life ......money , money, money!!!!! Hmmmmm!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Awwwn, Cute Video Of Nadia Buhari And Baby Kissing / Photos: Skales Acquires New Range Rover To Celebrate Birthday / Nigerian Lady Goes Naked As She Celebrates Her 28th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.