Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,179 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

FG Advises Nigerians To Brace For Telecom Data Price Increase - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / FG Advises Nigerians To Brace For Telecom Data Price Increase (22966 Views)

FG approves Tax Reduction For Telecom Firms / Minister Advises Nigerians To Brace For Telecom Data Price Increase / NCC Suspends Data Price Increase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Advises Nigerians To Brace For Telecom Data Price Increase by wazobiaN9(m): 11:13am On Dec 09, 2016
Atiku2019:
The Worst President In Africa....... cry cry cry cry

this kinda of news can only used to fuel your shytty agenda for ur bellefully corrupt Atiku boss. the campaign u r running is full of shyt.
Re: FG Advises Nigerians To Brace For Telecom Data Price Increase by Mabelenena(f): 11:15am On Dec 09, 2016
Buhari is just increasing price on everything as if na everybody get money like am, its like he wants all of us to die be4 the end of his tenure...like if u dnt want Buhari in 2019 #TeamBuhariamustgoin2019
Re: FG Advises Nigerians To Brace For Telecom Data Price Increase by Bakrabas: 11:16am On Dec 09, 2016
9jayes:

luk at hw u reason

Look at the way you dress... I address you just the way you dress
Re: FG Advises Nigerians To Brace For Telecom Data Price Increase by humbleself242(m): 11:17am On Dec 09, 2016
Re: FG Advises Nigerians To Brace For Telecom Data Price Increase by hoodua467(m): 11:20am On Dec 09, 2016
Nigerians should also brace up for fuel price increment!!!! I am not a prophet but it is becoming obvious that this govt have boxed themselves into a corner! I will be affected but my consolation is that i am not disapponted.
Re: FG Advises Nigerians To Brace For Telecom Data Price Increase by sammyj: 11:20am On Dec 09, 2016
Truly this man is becoming the worst President in the world!!! angry cool
Atiku2019:
The Worst President In Africa....... cry cry cry cry
Re: FG Advises Nigerians To Brace For Telecom Data Price Increase by marv1: 11:24am On Dec 09, 2016
Neither was GeJ the solution with massive looting abeg.
Omeokachie:
This is what you get when you dont know yout history, and you vote out of sentiment because a politician who has his personal agenda tells you to do so.

Nothing new here people. This was how it all was during Buhari's first coming until IBB and co kicked him out. Unfortunately y'all have to endure this for 2+ more years. This is early days yet.

1 Like

Re: FG Advises Nigerians To Brace For Telecom Data Price Increase by Whytelyon(m): 11:26am On Dec 09, 2016
sammyj:
Truly this man is becoming the worst President in the world!!! angry cool

Watch how lawless this country would be come next year grin so many broken laws, Shia crisis, so so many issues. I laugh when I see things like this.

By the way, shay you voted change grin
Re: FG Advises Nigerians To Brace For Telecom Data Price Increase by Whytelyon(m): 11:27am On Dec 09, 2016
marv1:
Neither was GeJ the solution with massive looting abeg.

But shay you admit GEJ is better than this gorilla.

Re: FG Advises Nigerians To Brace For Telecom Data Price Increase by spenca: 11:40am On Dec 09, 2016
What a disgusting statement from Adebayo Shittu , - Federal minister for that matter , you have been saddled with the responsibility to better the citizens' life and you are here complaining about the society And the babe of the nation ? What then do you want the citizens to do ? You should be apologizing . You Adebayo Shittu is not just a shame to yourself but your family friend party and the people of Oyo state
Re: FG Advises Nigerians To Brace For Telecom Data Price Increase by hosex(m): 11:41am On Dec 09, 2016
[color=#770077][/color]
wetin happen sef abeg if dy hike data price may dem hike am abi wic 1 is dis on/off
Re: FG Advises Nigerians To Brace For Telecom Data Price Increase by NairaMaster1(m): 11:46am On Dec 09, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
I wonder if this administration has the interest of the masses at heart. Nawa oh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Advises Nigerians To Brace For Telecom Data Price Increase by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 09, 2016
“I am a political office holder. I am not an expert, so I cannot venture to say whether they did wrong or right, except they say that the constitution has granted them the role of a supervisor of a direct regulatory authorities, particularly relating to the activities in the telecoms industry.“

Na wao oh! Round Peg in a square hole. This is one of the ministers that took the dullard 6 months to select to form his cabinet.

This is what you get when idiots and gullible morons vote in a primary6 certificate fool as their president.

Zombies, quote me make thunder fire Ya papa left yansh and blokos.
Re: FG Advises Nigerians To Brace For Telecom Data Price Increase by NairaMaster1(m): 11:48am On Dec 09, 2016
sanandreas:
Why are they bent on increasing data price? It is not by force to browse. We would pack our phones. Companies would record loss at the end of the day.

1 Like

Re: FG Advises Nigerians To Brace For Telecom Data Price Increase by Caleycash(m): 11:49am On Dec 09, 2016
9jayes:
I'M regretting it now cos I voted for this dullard called Buhari, anyway once beaten twice shy. It took him six good months to produced another dullard (ADEBAYO SHITTU).
Ur regrets is of no use, stupid people everywhere!!!
Re: FG Advises Nigerians To Brace For Telecom Data Price Increase by NairaMaster1(m): 11:49am On Dec 09, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
The Buhari government must not test the patience and determination of Nigerians. An increase in data tariff is a declaration of WAR against citizens of Nigeria. We shall fight till the end.

Re: FG Advises Nigerians To Brace For Telecom Data Price Increase by Nobody: 11:51am On Dec 09, 2016
these guys are not telling us something, i suspect fgn must hv raised the tax collected from The telecoms company, as advised by the cbn government. The talk on price war and monoploy is foolish talk.

We hv so many monopolistic companies, eg dangote, even with the establishment of his refinery.

Na Thunder go fire this Government
Re: FG Advises Nigerians To Brace For Telecom Data Price Increase by marv1: 11:52am On Dec 09, 2016
May be u dont understand. There was massive looting because oil price was high. Nigeria making more money. No militants or NDA blowing up pipelines. But now d reverse is d case. So what makes him better when they are not under the same conditions. Abeg grow up.
Whytelyon:

But shay you admit GEJ is better than this gorilla.

1 Like

Re: FG Advises Nigerians To Brace For Telecom Data Price Increase by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 09, 2016
Buhari, oni kure o!
Such a cursed, vultute-looking, demonic baaaaastrd!
All oppresive/demonic rulers who make life un-easy for people shall know no peace, phoooooooooools!
Re: FG Advises Nigerians To Brace For Telecom Data Price Increase by estyvino(m): 11:55am On Dec 09, 2016
Gozzzy:
this man is becoming far worse than abacha.... o Lord, please do the needful and save your people!!!!

What's the needful

I hope it's not what I am thinking(that word g&d) grin grin
Re: FG Advises Nigerians To Brace For Telecom Data Price Increase by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:55am On Dec 09, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
The Buhari government must not test the patience and determination of Nigerians. An increase in data tariff is a declaration of WAR against citizens of Nigeria. We shall fight till the end.
Where are the placards carrier.
Re: FG Advises Nigerians To Brace For Telecom Data Price Increase by awesomet1(m): 11:57am On Dec 09, 2016
Just a little less than two years ago, some people were shouting SAI BABA! and defending Buhari like their lives depended on it.

Now they are all hiding in SHAME!

Most of the people I know who predicted economic boom if Buhari was elected are now MMM voltrons (kalu kalu Business).

Once again I say SHAME to all those who brought this disaster upon us. God save us!
Re: FG Advises Nigerians To Brace For Telecom Data Price Increase by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 09, 2016
If we don't sink the diabolic Buhari & his cursed cohorts, they'll sink nig.! I've never seen such a set of anti-people cretins!
Re: FG Advises Nigerians To Brace For Telecom Data Price Increase by younglas: 12:02pm On Dec 09, 2016
I been dey support this man and my mum warned me cos she witnessed what he did during his military regime.I didn't listen to her and now I am regretting. My fellow Nigerians we don enter one chance I swear
Re: FG Advises Nigerians To Brace For Telecom Data Price Increase by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:03pm On Dec 09, 2016
gbomojomo:
BUT THE MINISTER DENIED B4 THAT HE IS NOT AWARE OF THE DATA INCREMENT PLAN: THIS GOVT IS VERY BAD

Re: FG Advises Nigerians To Brace For Telecom Data Price Increase by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 09, 2016
Buhari the vulture looking opressor is making abacha n idi-amin look like saints! His waterloo 'll be worse than hitler & osama combined!
Re: FG Advises Nigerians To Brace For Telecom Data Price Increase by Malawian(m): 12:11pm On Dec 09, 2016
PastorAji:
mek i do the calculation

90 kobo/MB abi

and 1 GB = 1,024 MB

so if 1 MB = 90 kobo
1,024 MB = N0.90 x 1,024
= N921.60

Glo
offers 10 GB = N2,500
i.e. 10,240 MB = N2,500
therefore 1 MB = 24.41 kobo

if the price now changes to 90 kobo/MB
N0.90 x 10,240 = N9,216 shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

AWON WEYREY. WE MUST RESIST IT AT ALL COSTS

the person below me take this VVVVVVV
let me guess, na F9 you get for Maths, just like Bubu. Lolz

Re: FG Advises Nigerians To Brace For Telecom Data Price Increase by Whytelyon(m): 12:20pm On Dec 09, 2016
marv1:
May be u dont understand. There was massive looting because oil price was high. Nigeria making more money. No militants or NDA blowing up pipelines. But now d reverse is d case. So what makes him better when they are not under the same conditions. Abeg grow up.

Look at you. What brought the "grow up" rubbish here now. You talk and rant like you stupid. Na political whatever person day talk here, if there are things I don't know, say it, let's hear it,this is a forum which kain mumu talk follow grow up for back.
Na wa o.. if you looking for someone to insult,look someplace else. I am very rude.. don't start with me. I don't have control of my mouth and hands. Be very careful.
Re: FG Advises Nigerians To Brace For Telecom Data Price Increase by Irepib(m): 12:22pm On Dec 09, 2016
You increased food price and fuel price we cannot afford 3000 Naira for data were is d money this is recession time stop all this game play Buhari and Shittu stop fooling us.
Re: FG Advises Nigerians To Brace For Telecom Data Price Increase by sammyj: 12:28pm On Dec 09, 2016
My brother I tire ooo i supported this failure and hope this man will be the last generation of politricians in his age that will contest and win any election in this country. Anyways i did not vote since my permanent voters card was not ready during and after the election period. sad shocked lipsrsealed
Whytelyon:

Watch how lawless this country would be come next year grin so many broken laws, Shia crisis, so so many issues. I laugh when I see things like this.

By the way, shay you voted change grin
Re: FG Advises Nigerians To Brace For Telecom Data Price Increase by wristbangle: 12:30pm On Dec 09, 2016
Well, if they plan the supposed data price increase then they should equally brace up for Nigerians brimstone.

"Pikin whey e say him mama no go rest, na that Pikin go suffer am pass"
Re: FG Advises Nigerians To Brace For Telecom Data Price Increase by nkemdave(m): 12:33pm On Dec 09, 2016
Thank you FG, u have given us the change u promised.
Nonsense!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Unable To Do Welcome Back For My Stolen MTN Sim / 5 Features Of Nokia 7 Plus That Will Make You Ditch Your Phone / Youtube Go App Officially Launched In Nigeria To Help You Save Data.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.