Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

I Am Not Ashamed Of Christ – Born Again Tonto Dikeh Declares - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Not Ashamed Of Christ – Born Again Tonto Dikeh Declares (905 Views)

“best Decision I Ever Made” – Tonto Dikeh Declares As She Returns To School / Tonto Dikeh Undergoes Cosmetic Surgery, Says She Has Been Ashamed Of Her Body / Born Again Tonto Dikeh Looking Good In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Not Ashamed Of Christ – Born Again Tonto Dikeh Declares by Vaxt(m): 9:11am On Dec 09, 2016
Beautiful Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh, has boldly confessed her newly found love for Jesus Christ as she announced that she was now a proud born-again Christian.

The bold declaration was made by the actress when she reacted to a tweet from singer, Lynx, who was chastising a follower for claiming that born-again Christians were boring.

Lynxx wrote:
“…The idea that following God is dry and boring is by far the biggest and saddest lie on earth….
“Dont blind fold ur mind, read and set ur self free… the
world has taught u that “Disobedience, sex, drugs and
alcohol equate to a Good Time” ?…i pray for the Holy Spirit to open ur eyes so that you may really start living your truth my brother ….”

Reacting to Lynxs’s message, however, Tonto said that she was proud of her fellow celebrity born again. she wrote: “Thank you so much Lynxx. Proud of You..
“#TeamCelebrityBornAgains #Called by God #NOT
ASHAMED TO SAY I AM SAVED #AM SAVED.

Meanwhile, Tonto Dikeh while speaking on Channels TV programme, Nollywood Uncut recently, revealed that she has a smooth relationship with Jesus, emphasizing that she is a born-again Christian. She however, admitted that she “backslid” but was now back to Christ.

According to The Cable, Tonto Dikeh said:
“I have always been a very good Christian, I would say
that I backslided, but I have come back to Christ and I
have immersed myself in Him again, I can now say I’m
born again.
“It doesn’t mean I cannot enjoy my life, I cannot be the
entertainer that I want to be, but I now live a good
Christian life, but I have always had a Christian
orientation.”

She said that people keep judging her for roles she plays in various movies, adding that she should not be judge based on fiction.

Re: I Am Not Ashamed Of Christ – Born Again Tonto Dikeh Declares by herzern(m): 9:11am On Dec 09, 2016

Re: I Am Not Ashamed Of Christ – Born Again Tonto Dikeh Declares by AloyalNigerian(m): 9:13am On Dec 09, 2016

herzern:

You and dis line. grin
Re: I Am Not Ashamed Of Christ – Born Again Tonto Dikeh Declares by jonbellion(m): 9:14am On Dec 09, 2016
Good for her smiley
Re: I Am Not Ashamed Of Christ – Born Again Tonto Dikeh Declares by HelenBee(f): 9:22am On Dec 09, 2016
Hope that picture is not from a movie scene sha?

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not Ashamed Of Christ – Born Again Tonto Dikeh Declares by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 09, 2016
Nobody is ashamed of Christ, pls sad
Re: I Am Not Ashamed Of Christ – Born Again Tonto Dikeh Declares by EyeHateGod: 9:46am On Dec 09, 2016
Which of the Christ?

one Doesn't need to be born Again one Just has To grow Up
Re: I Am Not Ashamed Of Christ – Born Again Tonto Dikeh Declares by Came: 10:28am On Dec 09, 2016
Person way see as you cover body go think say na born again dressing you dress, but na plenty tatto way dey your back you dey try cover..... You see your self now, madam tattoo.

(1) (Reply)

'I Will Never Do Music Again' -- Veteran Rapper, Eldee [PICS] / Mayorkun Is Killing Live In Warri For Yung6ix Concert Show(Pics,Video) / How Mo'cheddah Slayed Four Times At Future Awards [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.