Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,410 members, 7,819,467 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Beware Of A1 Boutique Closet - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Beware Of A1 Boutique Closet (496 Views)

Beware of Care Profit International Company Limited...Fraudulent / Beware Of Tunji Afuwape, A Fraudster On Nairaland Who Owns 21st Strategies / Scam Alert; Beware Of This Scammer He Scammed Me #25,000 Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of A1 Boutique Closet by theadvocatus(m): 10:21am On Dec 09, 2016
At a point where jobs are a really scarce commodity to come by and the only way out of idleness is being an entrepreneur, some small businesses have thrived while some have been mismanaged.

However, some Nigerians have devised ways of criminal entrepreneurship, using the social media to defraud innocent people. One of such is @A1_boutique_closet on Instagram.

Please beware of this handle/moniker as they only parade goods they don't have and will request you pay to activate your order.

check out photos of my dealings with them. my colleague at work just lost hard earned #11,500 to them.

Beware!!!

Re: Beware Of A1 Boutique Closet by theadvocatus(m): 10:24am On Dec 09, 2016
more screen shots

Re: Beware Of A1 Boutique Closet by theadvocatus(m): 10:28am On Dec 09, 2016
once you make payment, they block you and that's all

(1) (Reply)

MMM: What Participants Know But Won't Admit / Exchange 200 TBC For 0.95 BTC / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.