Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,765 members, 7,820,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Scam Alert; Beware Of This Scammer He Scammed Me #25,000 Yesterday - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Scam Alert; Beware Of This Scammer He Scammed Me #25,000 Yesterday (2133 Views)

Scam Alert. J Scammed Me / Pls Don't Get Involved With Access Capital Investment. They Scammed Me Yesterday / Whatsapp Investment Scam Alert--beware. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scam Alert; Beware Of This Scammer He Scammed Me #25,000 Yesterday by dthabit(m): 12:10pm On Jan 09, 2018
beware of this scammer, who scammed me #25,000 naira yesterday. while trying to buy a bitcoin from him. he claim to be in portharcout, AFTER SENDING HIM THE MONEY HE RUN AWAY FROM WHATSAPP AND SWITCHOFF HIS PHONE. HE USE GTB ACCOUNT WITH THE NAME;ABDULRAZAK ABDULAZEEZ O.

ACCOUNT NO;0167753899

Pls some1 should advise me on how to retrieve my money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scam Alert; Beware Of This Scammer He Scammed Me #25,000 Yesterday by Moinoni123(m): 12:19pm On Jan 09, 2018
dthabit:
beware of this scammer, who scammed me #25,000 naira yesterday. while trying to buy a bitcoin from him. he claim to be in portharcout, AFTER SENDING HIM THE MONEY HE RUN AWAY FROM WHATSAPP AND SWITCHOFF HIS PHONE. HE USE GTB ACCOUNT WITH THE NAME;ABDULRAZAK ABDULAZEEZ O.

ACCOUNT NO;0167753899

That money is gone bruh. except u meet him and collect your money.

2 Likes

Re: Scam Alert; Beware Of This Scammer He Scammed Me #25,000 Yesterday by dthabit(m): 12:21pm On Jan 09, 2018
Moinoni123:
That money is gone bruh. except u meet him and collect your money.
how can i meet him sir?
Re: Scam Alert; Beware Of This Scammer He Scammed Me #25,000 Yesterday by promisehod: 12:21pm On Jan 09, 2018
Report to his bank if they can assist you and again don't ever make such mistake again. If you want to buy bitcoin go to companies direct like Perfectchanger.com You buy without risk you also sell without risk
Re: Scam Alert; Beware Of This Scammer He Scammed Me #25,000 Yesterday by Daysun55(m): 12:21pm On Jan 09, 2018
Go to the bank and report the matter
Re: Scam Alert; Beware Of This Scammer He Scammed Me #25,000 Yesterday by promisehod: 12:21pm On Jan 09, 2018
If the bank cannot assist you then that money is gone
Re: Scam Alert; Beware Of This Scammer He Scammed Me #25,000 Yesterday by dthabit(m): 12:24pm On Jan 09, 2018
promisehod:
Report to his bank if they can assist you and again don't ever make such mistake again. If you want to buy bitcoin go to companies direct like Perfectchanger.com You buy without risk you also sell without risk
thank you bro, this is the first and las, we both use gtb, i contact c.c they said i should report to police

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert; Beware Of This Scammer He Scammed Me #25,000 Yesterday by DozieInc(m): 12:25pm On Jan 09, 2018
The best step is to report to the bank, after that pray for a miracle.
Re: Scam Alert; Beware Of This Scammer He Scammed Me #25,000 Yesterday by Moinoni123(m): 12:29pm On Jan 09, 2018
Boss thats up to you. But considering that the guy is a scam, just forget the money and move on. Find a trusted vendor to deal with next time.
Re: Scam Alert; Beware Of This Scammer He Scammed Me #25,000 Yesterday by inscreAF: 12:33pm On Jan 09, 2018
dthabit:

ACCOUNT NO;0167753899

Go to a GTB branch and complain. Or go to a police station since u have his account number and name.
Re: Scam Alert; Beware Of This Scammer He Scammed Me #25,000 Yesterday by promisehod: 12:36pm On Jan 09, 2018
dthabit:
thank you bro, this is the first and las, we both use gtb, i contact c.c they said i should report to police

Since the bank suggested so report to the police then they will come to the bank to order for his details. watch the case very well if it will cost you more than 25,000 plus the stress then you forget about the money and stick to a reliable vendor.
Re: Scam Alert; Beware Of This Scammer He Scammed Me #25,000 Yesterday by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jan 09, 2018
Post all the screenshots of your conversation with him here

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert; Beware Of This Scammer He Scammed Me #25,000 Yesterday by dthabit(m): 12:44pm On Jan 09, 2018
promisehod:

Since the bank suggested so report to the police then they will come to the bank to order for his details. watch the case very well if it will cost you more than 25,000 plus the stress then you forget about the money and stick to a reliable vendor.
thank you I will follow the case even if it will cost me more than 25k. I can even travel to pH for this..
Re: Scam Alert; Beware Of This Scammer He Scammed Me #25,000 Yesterday by chyegems(f): 1:12am On Jan 10, 2018
Pls go to the e-currency exchangers thread and mention his handle as a scammer.

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert; Beware Of This Scammer He Scammed Me #25,000 Yesterday by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 10, 2018
promisehod:

Better to forget it and stick with reliable seller.
That money doesn't worth the stress.
Re: Scam Alert; Beware Of This Scammer He Scammed Me #25,000 Yesterday by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 10, 2018
dthabit:

ACCOUNT NO;0167753899

All you need to do is for the GTB bank to get the BVN number linked to his account, unless they purposely want to protect/harbour him. With that, any other account he has with any Nigerian bank will be traced and blocked, he can be blocked from opening any other account in any bank in Nigeria, and he can even be tracked and caught through his BVN when trying to access any of his other bank account. In the age of BVN, I can't see any reason why anybody should think of defrauding somebody through the banking system.

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert; Beware Of This Scammer He Scammed Me #25,000 Yesterday by dthabit(m): 9:33pm On Nov 10, 2018
JUST REMEMBER THIS SAD MOMENT, I CAN NEVER FORGET THIS PERSON

(1) (Reply)

Need Some Legit Investment Ideas ASAP / Shina Peters And Jim Ovia / Which Biz Can I Do With 50k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.