Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,533 members, 7,816,301 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

What Is Going On In Port Harcourt? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Is Going On In Port Harcourt? (517 Views)

Melinda Gates Predicted What Is Going On In Kano N Kogi / Funny Cartoon Of What Is Going On In The Health Sector; JOHESU, NMA And Fmoh / MY MOM IS GOING BLIND. HELP!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Going On In Port Harcourt? by Truefederalism(m): 10:59am On Dec 09, 2016
TROUBLE IN PORTHARCOURT CITY!!

Please, all PHC resident:

Have you all noticed that thick black soothes are all over Portharcourt - even inside the homes- the sole of your feet is very black and we inhale quantities everyday.
Early in the morning your cars are all covered with the same thick soothes.
Nobody seem to be saying anything about it.
Please, my people, what is going on? Could it be that a company is messing up the environment so massively and threatening our survival and we don't seem to know and care?
I am worried.
Let's push this until it gets to the appropriate quarters for answers and solutions

Copied
Re: What Is Going On In Port Harcourt? by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 09, 2016
They are makin backyard fuel...

(1) (Reply)

'living Bombshell': World's Heaviest Woman Flies To India To Fight For Her Life / 50% Discount On Scaling And Polishing / Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.