Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,673 members, 7,837,480 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Customers React As ARIK Airlines Cancels Flights Unexpectedly (Video) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Customers React As ARIK Airlines Cancels Flights Unexpectedly (Video) (25754 Views)

Anger As Arik Air Disappoints Passengers / Updated: Tragedy Averted As Arik Aircraft Develops Engine Problem Mid-air / Passengers Terrified And Stranded As Arik Air Makes Mid-air U-turn (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Customers React As ARIK Airlines Cancels Flights Unexpectedly (Video) by MadCow1: 3:22pm On Dec 09, 2016
Arik no be Company abeg..
Re: Customers React As ARIK Airlines Cancels Flights Unexpectedly (Video) by ojun50(m): 3:23pm On Dec 09, 2016
Where them they rush go
Re: Customers React As ARIK Airlines Cancels Flights Unexpectedly (Video) by Hades2016(m): 3:25pm On Dec 09, 2016
Naija airport be like market place .... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Customers React As ARIK Airlines Cancels Flights Unexpectedly (Video) by curvilicious: 3:26pm On Dec 09, 2016
Kriztovar13:
Oyo state Governor orders Police to fire at LAUTECH students during their peaceful protest demanding from the reopening of their closed school. This is wickedness

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwiQz7Wu0q4

Fire ke?

Oh this qwantiri
Re: Customers React As ARIK Airlines Cancels Flights Unexpectedly (Video) by midehi2(f): 3:26pm On Dec 09, 2016
LadyAnn:
Safety first!!! I don't understand why people get angry. What if there was a mechanical failure mid flight? Smh. Humans are the most ungrateful creatures on God's green earth.
angry
Arik is getting it too much for passengers to fly, they always complain of fuel, cancelling almost every flight, not when one has important thing to attend to undecided

2 Likes

Re: Customers React As ARIK Airlines Cancels Flights Unexpectedly (Video) by curvilicious: 3:28pm On Dec 09, 2016
Just be there and be asking
Where are going to sleep?
Where are we going to sleep?
Go under bridge to sleep
Re: Customers React As ARIK Airlines Cancels Flights Unexpectedly (Video) by Hoodfriend(m): 3:31pm On Dec 09, 2016
Some drug mongers passengers won't like this, but is all for their safety sha.
Re: Customers React As ARIK Airlines Cancels Flights Unexpectedly (Video) by LadyAnn(f): 3:32pm On Dec 09, 2016
midehi2:

Arik is getting it too much for passengers to fly, they always complain of fuel, cancelling almost every flight, not when one has important thing to attend to undecided

Despite Air Arik's incompetence, would you rather risk your life? Complain to the regulatory bodies but no Sir! It's Not worth it. Try another airline.

1 Like

Re: Customers React As ARIK Airlines Cancels Flights Unexpectedly (Video) by AleAirHub(m): 3:34pm On Dec 09, 2016
All i see in the video is empty noisemakers.

Trust me if it were some state in south south this mess happen, mature blow could have land in those official face.

#Rubbish angry angry
Re: Customers React As ARIK Airlines Cancels Flights Unexpectedly (Video) by Call07034780891: 3:37pm On Dec 09, 2016
It could a blessing in disguise. It once happened to me but I never questioned fate. They should go home to their families in one piece!

2 Likes

Re: Customers React As ARIK Airlines Cancels Flights Unexpectedly (Video) by midehi2(f): 3:37pm On Dec 09, 2016
LadyAnn:

Despite Air Arik's incompetence, would you rather risk your life? Complain to the regulatory bodies but no Sir! It's Not worth it. Try another airline.
this is not about life risking, all am saying is, it has become a norm for them, they cancel almost all their flight, if it is about life risk and flights are always cancelled, then they should pack up than risking people's life

2 Likes

Re: Customers React As ARIK Airlines Cancels Flights Unexpectedly (Video) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 09, 2016
TRADELYN:
So annoying. cry
There was an occasion that we were already entering the plane, but the pilot told us that we should wait for the next plane. embarassed
You have no rest of mind until you are onboard and the plane is set to fly. smiley
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

Hehehe like say na motor park?

2 Likes

Re: Customers React As ARIK Airlines Cancels Flights Unexpectedly (Video) by pokipoki: 3:43pm On Dec 09, 2016
I wonder why people still fly them. ABC transport is still very much reliable. Arik disappointment is legendary!!!!.
Re: Customers React As ARIK Airlines Cancels Flights Unexpectedly (Video) by lollmaolol(m): 3:44pm On Dec 09, 2016
Arik should stop breaking customers heart, at least if they cannot meet expectations, they should find a way to mitigate their error.

2 Likes

Re: Customers React As ARIK Airlines Cancels Flights Unexpectedly (Video) by ephi123(f): 3:48pm On Dec 09, 2016
tempest01:
rubbish Arik...they should have stopped those ladies on the counter still making more money at the detriment of other customers. Is there any consumer protection in Nigeria?

I really wonder.
Re: Customers React As ARIK Airlines Cancels Flights Unexpectedly (Video) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 09, 2016
Blessing on disguise ....who knows if the aircraft is damaged.
Re: Customers React As ARIK Airlines Cancels Flights Unexpectedly (Video) by aknmediablog: 3:52pm On Dec 09, 2016
Stop Using Arik....Yet you guys will not listen...Ntoooooooor
Re: Customers React As ARIK Airlines Cancels Flights Unexpectedly (Video) by espionage48(m): 3:54pm On Dec 09, 2016
arik can be funny atimes.. check out my signature and see how the money for Ur December clothes will come quick
Re: Customers React As ARIK Airlines Cancels Flights Unexpectedly (Video) by Samjr(m): 3:56pm On Dec 09, 2016
LadyAnn:
Safety first!!! I don't understand why people get angry. What if there was a mechanical failure mid flight? Smh. Humans are the most ungrateful creatures on God's green earth.
angry

Mechanical failure can't make you ground all your local flight and still fly international. The simple truth is that it's wrong and now becoming a normal thing in nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Customers React As ARIK Airlines Cancels Flights Unexpectedly (Video) by Jessam: 4:00pm On Dec 09, 2016
It is clear to see that Arik is a struggling company, Arik would have long suffered a serious incident in the last 9 months if it were not part of IATA. IATA has many roles including that airline operators follow strict maintenance programs. I believe Ariks problems lay in the inefficient execution of maintenance issues because of lack of finance and foreign exchange. Arik was likely being bank rolled by PDP top brass, whom are no longer in power and therefore not getting the free subsidies from the federal Government. Jessam staff no longer fly Arik because if its continuous delays and cancellations of flights, despite Arik following IATA strict maintenance program we believe that there are serious issues going on in the background and believe that unfortunately the risk is to great to continue using them. Before anybody accuses Jessam of bad mouthing Arik we solely used them in the past because of its IATA registration, there is no other domestic airline that has achieved IATA registration and because of that we have moved all internal travel to road journeys.

Please let me use this opportunity to introduce Jessam Cattle Ranch and Farms.

jessam cattle ranch & farms aims to be a major player in the meat industry and help stop the importation of cheap, rotten, chemical induced meat from being dumped in Nigeria, often slowly ruining our health .

Slow and steady jessam will grow to be a strong brand in food industry. We are based in Enugu. Please enjoy photos our farm. We rear livestock including Cattle, pigs, goats, poultry, ducks. We also process palm oil too. Feel free to place your orders 08032455430 or 09099020582.

1 Like

Re: Customers React As ARIK Airlines Cancels Flights Unexpectedly (Video) by LadyAnn(f): 4:01pm On Dec 09, 2016
Samjr:

Mechanical failure can't make you ground all your local flight and still fly international. The simple truth is that it's wrong and now becoming a normal thing in nigeria.

Mechanical failure can make you ground the
Particular plane. I didn't say all fights. If there are better choices out there, use them. Or better still, hold them to account and get them to compensate for delays. When they start losing money for each compensation, they would soon get their act together.
Re: Customers React As ARIK Airlines Cancels Flights Unexpectedly (Video) by Charly68: 4:04pm On Dec 09, 2016
Arik started well but now like most Nigerian companies,they have plateau in managerial excellence. Flying Arik is as a result of no choice. No sound flight management anymore.

1 Like

Re: Customers React As ARIK Airlines Cancels Flights Unexpectedly (Video) by shiftback: 4:07pm On Dec 09, 2016
Arik is low-key going under.
Re: Customers React As ARIK Airlines Cancels Flights Unexpectedly (Video) by CaptEColeJnr: 4:10pm On Dec 09, 2016
LadyAnn:
angry
Lady keep quiet..
which yeye safety? undecided
when they keep canceling flights everyday without any concrete reason. and u call it safety??
I no blame dem .. it's the little monopoly they are enjoying dey shark dem
Re: Customers React As ARIK Airlines Cancels Flights Unexpectedly (Video) by Samjr(m): 4:14pm On Dec 09, 2016
LadyAnn:

Mechanical failure can make you ground the
Particular plane. I didn't say all fights. If there are better choices out there, use the nor better still, hold them to account and get them to compensate for delays. Whe. They start losing money for each compensation, they would soon get their act together.

*ARIK Airlines canceled all flights from Lagos to Portharcourt, Abuja and Kano yesterday* This same company use to be the best in this country so are you saying 1 aircraft will fly to lagos,ph,abuja & kano in one day and all there international flight none is been delayed?? this same airline when you board there is a 70% chance of missing luggage?? And they are like the most expensive in Nigeria.

It's simple wrong

2 Likes

Re: Customers React As ARIK Airlines Cancels Flights Unexpectedly (Video) by alt3r3g0: 4:15pm On Dec 09, 2016
josephine123:
dey will not try rubbish with customers again... lalasticlala

Nothing will change. As long as they dont have rivals and people keep coming, they will continue doing this.

I remember when Aero started selling inflight snacks to customers. It was when another airline started giving it free and customers ported, they stopped it.
Re: Customers React As ARIK Airlines Cancels Flights Unexpectedly (Video) by Samjr(m): 4:16pm On Dec 09, 2016
CaptEColeJnr:
Lady keep quiet..
which yeye safety? undecided
when they keep canceling flights everyday without any concrete reason. and u call it safety??
I no blame dem .. it's the little monopoly they are enjoying dey shark dem

CaptEcoleJnr that's what am trying to make her understand

1 Like

Re: Customers React As ARIK Airlines Cancels Flights Unexpectedly (Video) by Greatzeus(m): 4:20pm On Dec 09, 2016
There must be a reason they canceled the flight,Arik Air has something to lose also by canceling the flight. Better safe than sorry,those angry should take a chill pill tongue
Re: Customers React As ARIK Airlines Cancels Flights Unexpectedly (Video) by Samjr(m): 4:20pm On Dec 09, 2016
alt3r3g0:

Nothing will change. As long as they dont have rivals and people keep coming, they will continue doing this.

I remember when Aero started selling inflight snacks to customers. It was when another airline started giving it free and customers ported, they stopped it.

True but sincerely there are better airlines I don't understand what push people to arik with all the embarrassment air peace, Dana those ones am okay with.
Re: Customers React As ARIK Airlines Cancels Flights Unexpectedly (Video) by sonnie10: 4:23pm On Dec 09, 2016
I checked flight from JFK New York to Lagos , Klm emirate and air France were cheaper by almost $500 ;economy. The only difference was that it is non stop but other airlines had between 2-4hrs of connection time.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Flood At Murtala Mohammed International Airport, Lagos Lobby During Rainfall / Morocco Gets Africa’s First Fastest Train Worth $2.5 Billion (photos) / Container Falls On SUV At Abule-Ado In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.