Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

MY MOM IS GOING BLIND. HELP!!! - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / MY MOM IS GOING BLIND. HELP!!! (5436 Views)

Stop Your Eyes From Going Blind / 11-Year-Old Blind And Cripple Girl Abandoned By Her Parents In Akwa Ibom / Four Children From The Same Parents Are Born Blind In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MY MOM IS GOING BLIND. HELP!!! by saintruky(m): 1:46pm On Dec 09, 2016
smithsydny:
gluacoma. They said the eyes has eaten too bad and affected the second one., but God dey heaven.. He was operated his on eyes drops per hr wch are quite expensive. But God dey show mercy. The place is Abak that's before u get to uyo town.. Its a catholic hospital.. GOODLUCK.. WE GOJNG FOR THE SECOND EYE BUT NOT NOW,, LET THE FIRST ONE HEAL WELL..

Name of the hospital please and the cost of the operation. Do you have an idea if laser surgery was used or traditional surgery (Trabeculectomy)
Re: MY MOM IS GOING BLIND. HELP!!! by kmaxx(m): 2:41pm On Dec 09, 2016
Bro. I see you. It is well. She won't lose her remaining vision.
Re: MY MOM IS GOING BLIND. HELP!!! by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 09, 2016
saintruky:

Name of the hospital please and the cost of the operation. Do you have an idea if laser surgery was used or traditional surgery (Trabeculectomy)
Mercy Hospital Abak akwa ibom.. Its not traditional.. Professionals
Re: MY MOM IS GOING BLIND. HELP!!! by ikyTech(m): 9:34pm On Dec 09, 2016
Please quote the name and address or phone number for him. Even better dm him sir

smithsydny:
gluacoma. They said the eyes has eaten too bad and affected the second one., but God dey heaven.. He was operated his on eyes drops per hr wch are quite expensive. But God dey show mercy. The place is Abak that's before u get to uyo town.. Its a catholic hospital.. GOODLUCK.. WE GOJNG FOR THE SECOND EYE BUT NOT NOW,, LET THE FIRST ONE HEAL WELL..
Re: MY MOM IS GOING BLIND. HELP!!! by saintruky(m): 12:59am On Dec 10, 2016
ikyTech:
Please quote the name and address or phone number for him. Even better dm him sir

U read my mind completely. Thanks

1 Like

Re: MY MOM IS GOING BLIND. HELP!!! by saintruky(m): 12:59am On Dec 10, 2016
smithsydny:
Mercy Hospital Abak akwa ibom.. Its not traditional.. Professionals

Do you have an idea of the operation cost?
Re: MY MOM IS GOING BLIND. HELP!!! by saintruky(m): 1:00am On Dec 10, 2016
kmaxx:
Bro. I see you. It is well. She won't lose her remaining vision.

Thanks pal
Re: MY MOM IS GOING BLIND. HELP!!! by Nobody: 1:45am On Dec 10, 2016
saintruky:

Do you have an idea of the operation cost?
everything we spent was 125k inclusive of private ward we stayed. For about 5 or 6 nyt we spent CUs his was differ.. But thank God..
Re: MY MOM IS GOING BLIND. HELP!!! by Nobody: 1:49am On Dec 10, 2016
ikyTech:

I had to call my uncle to ask self.. Were is he residing?
Re: MY MOM IS GOING BLIND. HELP!!! by saintruky(m): 9:48am On Dec 10, 2016
smithsydny:
I had to call my uncle to ask self.. Were is he residing?

I reside in Warri
Re: MY MOM IS GOING BLIND. HELP!!! by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 10, 2016
saintruky:

I reside in Warri
I don't know if there is bus goin to akwa ibom from.. Tell them your going to Abak. Its a major town. Just take bike from the bustop to mercy hospital.. Its a major hospital for eye.. Plz hurry bro.. Mumsy go dey alright by His grace..

1 Like

Re: MY MOM IS GOING BLIND. HELP!!! by saintruky(m): 12:42am On Dec 11, 2016
smithsydny:
I don't know if there is bus goin to akwa ibom from.. Tell them your going to Abak. Its a major town. Just take bike from the bustop to mercy hospital.. Its a major hospital for eye.. Plz hurry bro.. Mumsy go dey alright by His grace..

There's AKTC here in warri. I will inquire from them if they shuttle Abak. You are good. God bless you.
Re: MY MOM IS GOING BLIND. HELP!!! by mathew247: 1:18am On Dec 11, 2016
visit www.rapidspells.org contact them and tell them about the blindness they will instruct you on what to do...do it and she will gain her sight. Na confirm spell dem dey do thier. Thank me later.
Re: MY MOM IS GOING BLIND. HELP!!! by Nobody: 7:13am On Dec 11, 2016
saintruky:

There's AKTC here in warri. I will inquire from them if they shuttle Abak. You are good. God bless you.
that's there route after Abak is uyo town last bustop. U stop at Abak tell bike guy mercy hospital... Goodluck
Re: MY MOM IS GOING BLIND. HELP!!! by saintruky(m): 12:39am On Jan 07, 2017
smithsydny:

Please i need ur mobile number.

Happy New Year!!
Re: MY MOM IS GOING BLIND. HELP!!! by juman(m): 8:10am On Jan 07, 2017
Hmmmm

What a country!
Re: MY MOM IS GOING BLIND. HELP!!! by Nobody: 6:44am On Feb 24, 2017
saintruky:

Please i need ur mobile number.

Happy New Year!!
hi bro.. I was off
Re: MY MOM IS GOING BLIND. HELP!!! by frankloloko: 1:09pm On Feb 24, 2017
That will affect her sleep as we'll . General hospital is good in treating that . Make sure she eats carrot everyday !!
Re: MY MOM IS GOING BLIND. HELP!!! by Malubi(m): 8:58pm On Feb 24, 2017
Do you go to Church or Mosque? Do you believe that JESUS is the True and The only healer? Have you Spent more on you mother & you can spend only 5000 or 6000 now that is your final bus stop for your mums problem? Can you believe that my mums eyes were almost rotten but JESUS HEAL HER? Which state are you? Answer the above questions & let me show you where GOD will solve your problem forever. Thanks
saintruky:
Please keep you contributions, recommendations, prescription and referrals coming in. May the good God bless us all.
Re: MY MOM IS GOING BLIND. HELP!!! by saintruky(m): 12:36pm On Feb 26, 2017
Malubi:
Do you go to Church or Mosque? Do you believe that JESUS is the True and The only healer? Have you Spent more on you mother & you can spend only 5000 or 6000 now that is your final bus stop for your mums problem? Can you believe that my mums eyes were almost rotten but JESUS HEAL HER? Which state are you? Answer the above questions & let me show you where GOD will solve your problem forever. Thanks

I go to church n strongly believe that Jesus is d healer. I reside in Warri

1 Like

Re: MY MOM IS GOING BLIND. HELP!!! by salamudeen(m): 1:37pm On Feb 26, 2017
saintruky:
Greeting to all and compliments of the season.

I have a 68 year old mother who has

glaucoma. Optometrist we met for diagnosis

authenticated that yes she has the disease.

Last medical check we did at a different

clinic yesterday being 8th December 2016,

showed that the pressure rate of her left

eye was 44 and RE was 45, which happens to

be way above normal. Blood pressure reading

was 110/70, sugar level was 106.

The Optometrist with no form of sympathy

in his mouth/speech, plainly and clearly

told my mom she would go blind, and those

words made my old mom burst into and

uncontrollable tears, she cried bitterly. I

had to console her, watching as the tears

flowed from my old mother's eyes broke me

down completely, but had to hold up my own

tears. The Optometrist was entirely rude to us, refusing to answer our questions.

I'm here on bended knees pleading with expert Ophthalmologist and Optometrist in the

treatment of eyes, to please give a viable recommendation in line with her above diagnosis, to help save her remaining vision?

She currently uses Bimopress eye drops and

Optic nerve tablets.

I on my part have eye floaters. Can any medication be use to take off the floaters?

Do have a great day while I kindly await

your matured and all important contributions, recommendations and possible referrals.

Nairaland, always a family to behold.

A MOTHER'S LOVE KNOWS NO BOUND!!

CC; mynd44, seun, lalastica, tonyebarcanista, kmaxx, amongst other mods, please kindly move to FP. Thanks

Bro same thing happened to my mom oooo.

tried what we could buh all to no avail until we travelled to benin republic we jx spent a week and some days after a successful operation in one of their clinics dats all

their drugs takes action within five minutes not all those powder substance we are consuming here

spent between 50-150k as at then buh now expect hike in prices mind you its cosubosu not cotonou buh its still in benin republic
Re: MY MOM IS GOING BLIND. HELP!!! by LKO(m): 6:01pm On Feb 26, 2017
Bros, have you taken ur mummy to the teaching hospital at oghara? Please visit their eye clinic every Tuesday and Wednesday.
Re: MY MOM IS GOING BLIND. HELP!!! by saintruky(m): 12:41am On Feb 27, 2017
salamudeen:

Bro same thing happened to my mom oooo.

tried what we could buh all to no avail until we travelled to benin republic we jx spent a week and some days after a successful operation in one of their clinics dats all

their drugs takes action within five minutes not all those powder substance we are consuming here

spent between 50-150k as at then buh now expect hike in prices mind you its cosubosu not cotonou buh its still in benin republic

Thanks. but how effective was d operation?
Re: MY MOM IS GOING BLIND. HELP!!! by Guest1: 5:26pm On Sep 25, 2020
Good Day Brother.

Please could you kindly give me directions on how to locate the Eye Hospital at Ossiomo-Ogan.

Thanks and regards.

saintruky:

Yes se cannot go blind and wont go blind.

The Optometrist we met yesterday at Ossiomo-Ogan, said glaucoma cannot be operated.

With you stating that yours was operated and my google findings that its possible to operate glaucoma, though not to cure it, but to help manage it and save remaining vision. Permit me to ask where you had yours operated and the medications you are using.

Mind you cataract is sometimes mistaken for glaucoma.

God bless you for this wonderful insight. Please respond
Re: MY MOM IS GOING BLIND. HELP!!! by saintruky(m): 8:39pm On Sep 26, 2020
Guest1:
Good Day Brother.

Please could you kindly give me directions on how to locate the Eye Hospital at Ossiomo-Ogan.

Thanks and regards.

When u get to Agbor, ask a bike to take u to d Catholic eye hospital there..
Re: MY MOM IS GOING BLIND. HELP!!! by Guest1: 11:29pm On Oct 21, 2020
Thanks for the assistance. It's really appreciated.

saintruky:

When u get to Agbor, ask a bike to take u to d Catholic eye hospital there..
Re: MY MOM IS GOING BLIND. HELP!!! by saintruky(m): 9:03am On Dec 13, 2020
Guest1:
Thanks for the assistance. It's really appreciated.

How did it go?
Re: MY MOM IS GOING BLIND. HELP!!! by Mariangeles(f): 3:30pm On Dec 13, 2020
saintruky:

How did it go?

How's your mum? I hope she can still see...
Re: MY MOM IS GOING BLIND. HELP!!! by coolscott(m): 3:56pm On Dec 13, 2020
I want to send you something that definitely works.
It rejuvenates the cells and tissues of the eyes, and
is recognized by science to do so.
Re: MY MOM IS GOING BLIND. HELP!!! by coolscott(m): 4:23pm On Dec 13, 2020
saintruky:
Greeting to all and compliments of the season.

I have a 68 year old mother who has

glaucoma. Optometrist we met for diagnosis

authenticated that yes she has the disease.

Last medical check we did at a different

clinic yesterday being 8th December 2016,

showed that the pressure rate of her left

eye was 44 and RE was 45, which happens to

be way above normal. Blood pressure reading

was 110/70, sugar level was 106.

The Optometrist with no form of sympathy

in his mouth/speech, plainly and clearly

told my mom she would go blind, and those

words made my old mom burst into and

uncontrollable tears, she cried bitterly. I

had to console her, watching as the tears

flowed from my old mother's eyes broke me

down completely, but had to hold up my own

tears. The Optometrist was entirely rude to us, refusing to answer our questions.

I'm here on bended knees pleading with expert Ophthalmologist and Optometrist in the

treatment of eyes, to please give a viable recommendation in line with her above diagnosis, to help save her remaining vision?

She currently uses Bimopress eye drops and

Optic nerve tablets.

I on my part have eye floaters. Can any medication be use to take off the floaters?

Do have a great day while I kindly await

your matured and all important contributions, recommendations and possible referrals.

Nairaland, always a family to behold.

A MOTHER'S LOVE KNOWS NO BOUND!!

CC; mynd44, seun, lalastica, tonyebarcanista, kmaxx, amongst other mods, please kindly move to FP. Thanks

Don't listen to them. Too many times, they do not know enough to be so cocky, feeling happy sharing bad news
brought about by the limits of their knowledge.

The man is this video was losing his sight but got it restored. Hear what he said he used.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BckW7S7bsa0

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is Bill Gates Building Doomsday Bunkers? / COVID-19 Update For April 14 2021 In Nigeria / Itel And Amatem Softgel Distribute Relief Materials For World Malaria Day 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.