Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,453 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

Photo..pretty Young Mum Breast Feeding Her Baby At An Even Goes Viral. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photo..pretty Young Mum Breast Feeding Her Baby At An Even Goes Viral. (5044 Views)

Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months / Mother Who Had Accident, Broken Leg, Breastfeeding Her Baby At The Scene / Photo Of A Pretty Young Mother And Her Son Which Has Gone Viral . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo..pretty Young Mum Breast Feeding Her Baby At An Even Goes Viral. by Legend87(m): 1:58pm On Dec 09, 2016
This cute and lovely mum had to feed her baby in other for his cries not to disturb the occassion.
Though her dressing/posture was condemned.

Husbands, will you allow such?

2 Likes

Re: Photo..pretty Young Mum Breast Feeding Her Baby At An Even Goes Viral. by HungerBAD: 2:00pm On Dec 09, 2016
Damn.

That child is lucky.

I know a lot of people here, wish they are the baby the woman is feeding.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo..pretty Young Mum Breast Feeding Her Baby At An Even Goes Viral. by ajasbaba(m): 2:01pm On Dec 09, 2016
OP SEE

11 Likes

Re: Photo..pretty Young Mum Breast Feeding Her Baby At An Even Goes Viral. by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 09, 2016
Na him she open all her leg keep for ground ni?

This looks like a publicity stunt sef.

3 Likes

Re: Photo..pretty Young Mum Breast Feeding Her Baby At An Even Goes Viral. by softMarket(m): 2:05pm On Dec 09, 2016
She fine......we know!

but Is she breast feeding the baby with her laps?

Why must that lap be open?

1 Like

Re: Photo..pretty Young Mum Breast Feeding Her Baby At An Even Goes Viral. by Gratefulsoul(m): 2:08pm On Dec 09, 2016
Nice shoe..

1 Like

Re: Photo..pretty Young Mum Breast Feeding Her Baby At An Even Goes Viral. by Garshyzee(m): 2:08pm On Dec 09, 2016
I don't see anything wring with dis picture oo.. Nigerians too da hype stuffs... undecidedwhere d laps?

6 Likes

Re: Photo..pretty Young Mum Breast Feeding Her Baby At An Even Goes Viral. by cassidy1996(m): 2:27pm On Dec 09, 2016
softMarket:
She fine......we know!

but Is she breast feeding the baby with her laps?

Why must that lap be open?
when an olosho finally gives birth....
Re: Photo..pretty Young Mum Breast Feeding Her Baby At An Even Goes Viral. by EfemenaXY: 2:38pm On Dec 09, 2016
Lovely dress & shoe. Trendy buggy too. smiley

7 Likes

Re: Photo..pretty Young Mum Breast Feeding Her Baby At An Even Goes Viral. by mrsfavour(f): 2:54pm On Dec 09, 2016
I did exclusive b\feeding to my kids, no big deal. i only condemn her dress exposure.
Re: Photo..pretty Young Mum Breast Feeding Her Baby At An Even Goes Viral. by Fkforyou(m): 2:59pm On Dec 09, 2016
I think it's cute... cool
Re: Photo..pretty Young Mum Breast Feeding Her Baby At An Even Goes Viral. by Fkforyou(m): 2:59pm On Dec 09, 2016
She is bangable for her age... cool. Her indiscretions is forgiven by me...
Re: Photo..pretty Young Mum Breast Feeding Her Baby At An Even Goes Viral. by Tallesty1(m): 3:01pm On Dec 09, 2016
Person go chuck hand for pocket, comot her money use am buy cloth when them tear for front then when she siddon she go dey cross legs make the tear no expose her hoohaa.

Why do women like inconveniencing themselves nah?

From high heels to tight dress and now this.
Re: Photo..pretty Young Mum Breast Feeding Her Baby At An Even Goes Viral. by Legend87(m): 3:25pm On Dec 09, 2016
cc: lalasticlala Cc: Royalroy
Abeg help move this topic to FP. Let's know the opinion of others.
Re: Photo..pretty Young Mum Breast Feeding Her Baby At An Even Goes Viral. by Splinz(m): 3:27pm On Dec 09, 2016
So breast feeding a baby is now a super news worthy of public attention SMH

1 Like

Re: Photo..pretty Young Mum Breast Feeding Her Baby At An Even Goes Viral. by halfcurrent(m): 3:47pm On Dec 09, 2016
HungerBAD:
Damn.

That child is lucky.

I know a lot of people here, wish they are the baby the woman is feeding.

lol........

1 Like

Re: Photo..pretty Young Mum Breast Feeding Her Baby At An Even Goes Viral. by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 09, 2016
Obviously we have many perverts here, I wonder what is fascinating about this? Viral my foot!

2 Likes

Re: Photo..pretty Young Mum Breast Feeding Her Baby At An Even Goes Viral. by lilmax(m): 4:05pm On Dec 09, 2016
she go well tongue
Re: Photo..pretty Young Mum Breast Feeding Her Baby At An Even Goes Viral. by HCF(m): 8:40pm On Dec 09, 2016
Publicity stunt....Another kind of Baby [/s]bombs [s]bumps abi wetin dem dey call am sef?...SMH..
Re: Photo..pretty Young Mum Breast Feeding Her Baby At An Even Goes Viral. by bowman000(m): 7:13am On Dec 10, 2016
Notn spoil
Re: Photo..pretty Young Mum Breast Feeding Her Baby At An Even Goes Viral. by BluStreak(m): 9:26am On Dec 10, 2016
This is nothing but a photo shoot. Everything is so perfectly put together to be a chance shot. Checkout how she advertised her CL shoe, her thighs and the designer baby pram.

1 Like

Re: Photo..pretty Young Mum Breast Feeding Her Baby At An Even Goes Viral. by ekanDamie: 10:53am On Dec 10, 2016
that pram is awesome, all this one's u guys are complaining off didn't catch my fancy.
but that pram did

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo..pretty Young Mum Breast Feeding Her Baby At An Even Goes Viral. by Iyomomoreloaded: 4:38pm On Dec 10, 2016
OP! Hmmmn! Sorfree for the currylicious info o!
The lady is a South African fashionista, she posted that pic on her IG page, read the correct inscription beneath the photo below.

Re: Photo..pretty Young Mum Breast Feeding Her Baby At An Even Goes Viral. by Legend87(m): 5:33pm On Dec 10, 2016
Iyomomoreloaded:
OP! Hmmmn! Sorfree for the currylicious info o!
The lady is a South African fashionista, she posted that pic on her IG page, read the correct inscription beneath the photo below.

''African China''tongue
Re: Photo..pretty Young Mum Breast Feeding Her Baby At An Even Goes Viral. by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 10, 2016
kennygee:
Na him she open all her leg keep for ground ni?

This looks like a publicity stunt sef.

if your legs are that fresh, you probably want to open it for the World to see. its like the saying - If you have it, Flaunt it.
Re: Photo..pretty Young Mum Breast Feeding Her Baby At An Even Goes Viral. by joycesims(f): 9:21pm On Dec 10, 2016
I see a woman on low cut and still looking sexy, i see a hot mama, very pretty, every thing clean and fresh!
I love this!
Re: Photo..pretty Young Mum Breast Feeding Her Baby At An Even Goes Viral. by Legend87(m): 9:56pm On Dec 10, 2016
joycesims:
I see a woman on low cut and still looking sexy, i see a hot mama, very pretty, every thing clean and fresh!
I love this!

Re: Photo..pretty Young Mum Breast Feeding Her Baby At An Even Goes Viral. by Nobody: 6:53am On Dec 11, 2016
truthsayer007:

if your legs are that fresh, you probably want to open it for the World to see. its like the saying - If you have it, Flaunt it.

Smh. When it comes to clean skin and fresh legs, she doesn't even come close.

But a true Christian will know how wrong this picture is.

1 Like

Re: Photo..pretty Young Mum Breast Feeding Her Baby At An Even Goes Viral. by Nobody: 7:05am On Dec 11, 2016
kennygee:

Smh. When it comes to clean skin and fresh legs, she doesn't even come close.

Well, this is arguable, its not like the pic has filters in it.

kennygee:

But a true Christian will know how wrong this picture is.

Ah, this is another discussion on its own oh! Sometimes, even as a christian, its good to look hot once in a while pls. Not every time looking fully covered. You knw what i'm saying is true.
Re: Photo..pretty Young Mum Breast Feeding Her Baby At An Even Goes Viral. by Nobody: 7:30am On Dec 11, 2016
truthsayer007:

Well, this is arguable, its not like the pic has filters in it.

Ah, this is another discussion on its own oh! Sometimes, even as a christian, its good to look hot once in a while pls. Not every time looking fully covered. You knw what i'm saying is true.

If you know ur bible, you will see how wrong this is.

Are you telling me she wouldn't have looked "hot" without exposing her thighs?

That pair of heels she has on is already "hotness" personified.

The exposure of her thighs makes her no different than a LovePeddler of the street, a stroller and the fact she is breastfeeding would not change that.

Read 1Corinthians 8:9, 1Timothy 2: 8-10, Proverbs 11:22, Titus 2:7-8,
Re: Photo..pretty Young Mum Breast Feeding Her Baby At An Even Goes Viral. by Nobody: 7:45am On Dec 11, 2016
kennygee:

If you know ur bible, you will see how wrong this is.

Are you telling me she wouldn't have looked "hot" without exposing her thighs?

That pair of heels she has on is already "hotness" personified.

The exposure of her thighs makes her no different than a LovePeddler of the street, a stroller and the fact she is breastfeeding would not change that.

Read 1Corinthians 8:9, 1Timothy 2: 8-10, Proverbs 11:22, Titus 2:7-8,

Thanks, i think i get the clearer picture now. I just followed you on Twitter tho. You do have some cool tweets on your timeline.
Re: Photo..pretty Young Mum Breast Feeding Her Baby At An Even Goes Viral. by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 11, 2016
truthsayer007:

Thanks, i think i get the clearer picture now. I just followed you on Twitter tho. You do have some cool tweets on your timeline.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Married Women Hear Me Out Today: / ANALYSIS: Why Do Lesbians Marriages Crumble Faster Than Gay Marriages / My Cousin Was Raped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.