Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,335 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

What Will You Do If Your Mum Was Slapped? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will You Do If Your Mum Was Slapped? (915 Views)

Wife Breaks Bottle On Husband's Head After He Slapped Her-neighbours Hail Her On / Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? / Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If Your Mum Was Slapped? by sleekydee1(m): 2:09pm On Dec 09, 2016
As a man and woman of peace, who believe violence in any form is not acceptable, what will you do if you are with your biological mother, and some sort of fracas springs up resulting in your mum being slapped...

What will you do? remember your believe in peace...

NB: the was wasn't given by your father, infact let's make the assailant a total STRANGER. grin
Re: What Will You Do If Your Mum Was Slapped? by tolugar: 2:26pm On Dec 09, 2016
Replying the slap

is part of peace process

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Mum Was Slapped? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 09, 2016
It's pretty simple,really.
I'll peacefully return the slap... smiley
Re: What Will You Do If Your Mum Was Slapped? by Tallesty1(m): 2:41pm On Dec 09, 2016
My mom will never get involved in such fracas

5 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Your Mum Was Slapped? by gsley: 2:59pm On Dec 09, 2016
my mama u no go see her for that kind matter
Re: What Will You Do If Your Mum Was Slapped? by LadyAnn(f): 3:25pm On Dec 09, 2016
gsley:
my mama u no go see her for that kind matter

Precisely my dear.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Mum Was Slapped? by kayzat: 3:32pm On Dec 09, 2016
That can't just happen but in case such a situation occur I can be very sure that blood will flow .

You slap my mom I give the worst attack you can ever think of.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Mum Was Slapped? by Viking007(m): 3:47pm On Dec 09, 2016
kayzat:
That can't just happen but in case such a situation occur I can be very sure that blood will flow .

You slap my mom I give the worst attack you can ever think of.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Mum Was Slapped? by sleekydee1(m): 3:52pm On Dec 09, 2016
So nobody will leave it to God to fight fie them, nna mehn u pple are harsh oooo

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Your Mum Was Slapped? by gsley: 1:38pm On Jun 13, 2017
LadyAnn:

Precisely my dear.
yea
Re: What Will You Do If Your Mum Was Slapped? by lilytender: 4:12pm On Jun 13, 2017
Somebody slap Iya LilyTender? Impossicant! Mio ni iya oshi. If that happens, I will be going to the police station with a lawyer to bail out my mama because she would definitely send the person to the hospital. Go and ask Iya Shakiru and Iya Ramota what lead to the Yoruba Civil War between 1761 and 1860.

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Advantages Of Likes,shares And Ftc? / Experience The Science Of Beauty With Vitabiotics Perfectil Platinum. / Dear Nairalander, PLEASE! Answer This Serious Question, What Will You Do? If….

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.