Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,892 members, 7,821,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Gay Designer, Tom Ford, Says All Men Should Be Penetrated At Some Point - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gay Designer, Tom Ford, Says All Men Should Be Penetrated At Some Point (1256 Views)

"At Some Point You Will Explain To Your Children" - Lady Gets Blasted After / "Just Heard Some Bad News, Hope NCDC Announces At Some Point Today" - Naya / Ali Baba: Ladies Who Slap Men Should Beware (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gay Designer, Tom Ford, Says All Men Should Be Penetrated At Some Point by Azeemokoya: 5:47pm On Dec 09, 2016
American designer and filmmaker, Tom Ford, who is married to his partner, Richard Buckley, 68, and has a 4-year-old son, stated this in an interview for the December 2016 issue GQ Magazine.

“Yes, all men should be penetrated at some point. I think it would help them understand women,” the 55-year old argues.

“It’s such a vulnerable position to be in, and it’s such a passive position to be in. And there’s such an invasion, in a way, that even if it’s consensual, it’s just very personal.

Homosexual Ford, who gained fame as the creative director at Gucci and Yves Saint Laurent, reasons that “There’s a psyche that happens because of it that makes you understand and appreciate what women go through their whole life, because it’s not just sexual, it’s a complete setup of the way the world works, that one sex has the ability to literally—and is expected to and is wanted to—but also there’s an invasion. And I think that that’s something most men do not understand at all.”

http://www.jalupon.com/to-better-understand-women-%E2%80%8Ball-men-should-be-penetrated-at-some-point-tom-ford/

Re: Gay Designer, Tom Ford, Says All Men Should Be Penetrated At Some Point by Damibiz(m): 5:52pm On Dec 09, 2016
American weed ma don de high ?bcus dis man is high with Alaska weed...Try penetrate me make i cut ur Joystick....idiot

1 Like

Re: Gay Designer, Tom Ford, Says All Men Should Be Penetrated At Some Point by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 09, 2016
grin grin cheesy
Damibiz:
American weed ma don de high ?bcus dis man is high with Alaska weed...Try penetrate me make i cut ur Joystick....idiot

(1) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Sparks Victor Anichebe Breakup Rumours With Cryptic Post. / Sarkodie Marks Daughter’s Birthday To Further Shut Down Death Rumours (photos) / Edo First Lady, Betsy Obaseki Gushes Over Husband Governor Godwin Obaseki.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.