Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,275 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

See The Horrible Condition This 17yr Old Kaduna Boy Is Suffering 4rm(Graphic Pix - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / See The Horrible Condition This 17yr Old Kaduna Boy Is Suffering 4rm(Graphic Pix (1418 Views)

Lady Burnt While Answering Call Close To Her Cooking Gas, Dies (Graphic Pix) / Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) / Indonesian Teenager Impaled By Needlefish That Jumped Out Of Water (Graphic Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Horrible Condition This 17yr Old Kaduna Boy Is Suffering 4rm(Graphic Pix by ebosie11(f): 6:12pm On Dec 09, 2016
I don't really know the cause of the incident but it appears to be appears to be from burn either electrical,chemical or from any other cause.It also appears to be a keloid or hypertrophic scar where there is excessive growth of scar following an injury.May God help him.Below is what Anas wrote....

'So Sad-Innalillahi Wainnailaihirrajiun

Help! Help!

UMAR Mukhtar is in serious need of our help. He is 17 years old and hails from Unguwar Shanu Kaduna State.

It is devastating for Umar poor family who can't afford to take care of him. some Medical Doctors from India assured using his family members flesh around their tights.

According to Umar "Doctors from ABU Zaria Shika demand for N3,000,000.00 (Three Million Naira Only),however my parents doesn't have it means to pay the money. I am begging for the sake of Prophet Muhammad SAW

Rariya online news reporter and Arewa creative industry visited Umar and share the following Account details for those want to provide support below;

Account Number: 5191041998,
Bank EcoBank,
Name: Bashir Abdullahi

For more information please contact 08101029115.

Pls support no matter how little. Photo viewers discretion advise'.

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/see-horrible-condition-this-17-yr-old.html

Re: See The Horrible Condition This 17yr Old Kaduna Boy Is Suffering 4rm(Graphic Pix by ebosie11(f): 6:13pm On Dec 09, 2016

Re: See The Horrible Condition This 17yr Old Kaduna Boy Is Suffering 4rm(Graphic Pix by HungerBAD: 6:16pm On Dec 09, 2016
Damn
Re: See The Horrible Condition This 17yr Old Kaduna Boy Is Suffering 4rm(Graphic Pix by CplusJason: 6:28pm On Dec 09, 2016
Dear Lord! sad
Re: See The Horrible Condition This 17yr Old Kaduna Boy Is Suffering 4rm(Graphic Pix by Corrinthians(m): 6:31pm On Dec 09, 2016
What exactly do the big men up north do with their monies besides building palatial appartments, buying cars the size of a bungalow, and Banging imported broads? Where is the love?

This is just painful.

I pray God he finds the help he needs. No child deserves this sort of agony.
Re: See The Horrible Condition This 17yr Old Kaduna Boy Is Suffering 4rm(Graphic Pix by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 09, 2016
Death is the best option in this situation if I must say lipsrsealed
There's no hope for this boy...sorry to say this but its the reality cry
Re: See The Horrible Condition This 17yr Old Kaduna Boy Is Suffering 4rm(Graphic Pix by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 09, 2016
lols this is nt getting to frontpage... nt possible
Re: See The Horrible Condition This 17yr Old Kaduna Boy Is Suffering 4rm(Graphic Pix by PMWSpirit(m): 6:54pm On Dec 09, 2016
Lalasticlala. Pls I beg do needful , he needs your help , he needs my help , he needs our help . Front page pls
Re: See The Horrible Condition This 17yr Old Kaduna Boy Is Suffering 4rm(Graphic Pix by igraman(m): 8:53pm On Dec 09, 2016
nairalanddss:
lols this is nt getting to frontpage... nt possible

what's funny here kid?
do you have feelings at all?

2 Likes

Re: See The Horrible Condition This 17yr Old Kaduna Boy Is Suffering 4rm(Graphic Pix by igraman(m): 8:58pm On Dec 09, 2016
I sadly suggest euthanasia for the boy.

Euthanasia : The practice of intentionally and painlessly killing a human being or animal for humane reasons, especially in order to end great suffering or poor quality of life.
Re: See The Horrible Condition This 17yr Old Kaduna Boy Is Suffering 4rm(Graphic Pix by doctimonyeka(m): 10:05pm On Dec 09, 2016
Lord have mercy... Im thankful for my health dear Lord jesus...
Re: See The Horrible Condition This 17yr Old Kaduna Boy Is Suffering 4rm(Graphic Pix by IncredibleJoe(m): 12:14pm On Dec 10, 2016
ItsQuinn:

In medicine, you don't give up even when u know that the chances are slim... He can still be normal if he get funds and a good team of plastic surgeon. Am sure he wasn't born that way, methink he is suffering from contracture and keloid secondary to burns
Re: See The Horrible Condition This 17yr Old Kaduna Boy Is Suffering 4rm(Graphic Pix by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 10, 2016
Looking at their background....I doubt his relatives would be able to fund the plastic surgery because I'm sure the funding will be a lot of money.....millions upon millions cry

And he can't do it hear in Nigeria because Nigeria lacks modern technology to perform the procedure, he have to go to abroad and only the best plastic surgeon would be able to perform the surgery successfully which require loads of millions.

so you see where I'm going with this? sad
IncredibleJoe:

In medicine, you don't give up even when u know that the chances are slim... He can still be normal if he get funds and a good team of plastic surgeon. Am sure he wasn't born that way, methink he is suffering from contracture and keloid secondary to burns
Re: See The Horrible Condition This 17yr Old Kaduna Boy Is Suffering 4rm(Graphic Pix by Greatbeard(m): 2:29pm On Dec 10, 2016
ItsQuinn:

Don't be like this.

The reason for the post is to create awareness and ultimately generate funds to help the boy. Medicine has gone really far and while he may not became flawless, he can live a happy and fulfilled life. He can see and walk and probably talk too.
Death is not the only option ma. Even severely disabled people with rough genetic disorders have gone on to lead good lives. Consider theoretical physicist Stephen Hawking for example.
Re: See The Horrible Condition This 17yr Old Kaduna Boy Is Suffering 4rm(Graphic Pix by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 10, 2016
Okay smiley
Greatbeard:

Don't be like this.

The reason for the post is to create awareness and ultimately generate funds to help the boy. Medicine has gone really far and while he may not became flawless, he can live a happy and fulfilled life. He can see and walk and probably talk too.
Death is not the only option ma. Even severely disabled people with rough genetic disorders have gone on to lead good lives. Consider theoretical physicist Stephen Hawking for example.

(1) (Reply)

9 Facts About Premature Ejaculation That You Don't Know / Sos: 11-year Old Temitope Needs N12 Million For A Kidney Transplant / Breast Cancer Causes And Symptoms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.