Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,430 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Cost Analysis Of Roofing My 3 Bedrooms Flat - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Analysis Of Roofing My 3 Bedrooms Flat (155210 Views)

How To Practically Calculate The Quantity (m2) Of Roofing Sheet Required / Estimate Of Wood Work And Better Choice Of Roofing Sheets / My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Analysis Of Roofing My 3 Bedrooms Flat by Flashmove: 12:39pm On May 25, 2017
[quote author=GreatManBee post=51828838][/quote]

Which one is Alo zinc. Why is the colour green. Please update me.
Re: Cost Analysis Of Roofing My 3 Bedrooms Flat by akeensbussy(m): 7:51pm On May 29, 2017
bellooyin:
please refund this man money,he work hard for it,before curse go finish you,my candid advise for you

Lol....
Re: Cost Analysis Of Roofing My 3 Bedrooms Flat by akeensbussy(m): 7:54pm On May 29, 2017
Flashmove:

Which one is Alo zinc. Why is the colour green. Please update me.

Alo-zinc is just like Aluminum zinc...but in size of slate...2ft longer and 1foot wider.
Re: Cost Analysis Of Roofing My 3 Bedrooms Flat by Mup4life: 8:27pm On May 29, 2017
pls what is d thickness of the alozinc?

2 Likes

Re: Cost Analysis Of Roofing My 3 Bedrooms Flat by Flashmove: 4:27am On May 30, 2017
Does this Alo Zinc have designs, am interested in it , which to have the seller contact and samples.
Re: Cost Analysis Of Roofing My 3 Bedrooms Flat by Y2J1: 10:44am On Jul 24, 2017
What was the sqm of the roofing
Re: Cost Analysis Of Roofing My 3 Bedrooms Flat by ajaoahmed: 11:35am On Aug 01, 2017
It's unfair
Re: Cost Analysis Of Roofing My 3 Bedrooms Flat by Timtol(m): 3:39pm On Aug 26, 2017
Well done here
Re: Cost Analysis Of Roofing My 3 Bedrooms Flat by Timtol(m): 3:40pm On Aug 26, 2017
ajaoahmed:
It's unfair
lol...all is well
Re: Cost Analysis Of Roofing My 3 Bedrooms Flat by Barrywilly(m): 1:26pm On Sep 02, 2017
Hear the trash you are spewing "I know the gimmick of Carpenters...and other labours.

of more than 250 units of coconut planks supplied and condemned by the so called carpenters, at the end of the day i was told they used more than 146 pcs plank. that is 60%. of the plank supplied. I was told they managed to used those ones. so, if you can manage to use up to that then, u should be able to manage the rest." Was it that he paid you 60% for the Agbon wood that you were so proud that they managed 60%? By your admission, you are a dishonest business man people should run away from. I also contact you too for my own house. See how you ruin yourself. Try to reconcile with him and make some restitution.

my conclusion is that if you want a refund, then return all the coconut plank as supplied. then you get your refund.
Re: Cost Analysis Of Roofing My 3 Bedrooms Flat by bellooyin(f): 10:10am On Sep 22, 2017
Pls help I have this quotation from my carpenter for roofing my 2 bedroom flat. Roofing sheet 8 bundles,2 by 4-130,2 by 3 -110,1 by 12-14,2by 6-7,4nail-1bag,3nail-1/4 bag,cap nail 6 packet,ojagba- 1 bundles,labour- 35k
Re: Cost Analysis Of Roofing My 3 Bedrooms Flat by bellooyin(f): 10:15am On Sep 22, 2017
Pls anyone with idea of how much roofing sheet cost now, coloured ones precisely

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Analysis Of Roofing My 3 Bedrooms Flat by money121(m): 5:09pm On Nov 23, 2017
Job Done!!
Another Successful Roofing Project Complete @ Opic Estate Agbara Ogun State..
Roof Design : Milano Design
Colour: Wine with Black patches
Roof meters: 388sqm
See Amount of Money that Roofed the Building @: https://www.nairaland.com/3364135/roofing-sheets-cost-various-types/14#62620546
For Your Next Roofing Project Call/WhatsApp 08085310359
Customers Satisfaction is Our Watch Word!!

Kindly promote us by sharing this post. share it now!!

Re: Cost Analysis Of Roofing My 3 Bedrooms Flat by money121(m): 5:12pm On Nov 23, 2017
bellooyin:
Pls anyone with idea of how much roofing sheet cost now, coloured ones precisely

Current Price of Roofing Sheet in Nigeria.. See here >> https://www.nairaland.com/3364135/roofing-sheets-cost-various-types
Re: Cost Analysis Of Roofing My 3 Bedrooms Flat by Timtol(m): 4:56am On Nov 24, 2017
money121:
Job Done!!
Another Successful Roofing Project Complete @ Opic Estate Agbara Ogun State..
Roof Design : Milano Design
Colour: Wine with Black patches
Roof meters: 388sqm
See Amount of Money that Roofed the Building @: https://www.nairaland.com/3364135/roofing-sheets-cost-various-types/14#62620546

are u an architect or a builder?
Re: Cost Analysis Of Roofing My 3 Bedrooms Flat by aspirebig: 3:14pm On Dec 03, 2017
They can attack freeze that he beats up his wife....but one thing they cannot do is to "freeze "the message....

As for the wife beating aspect...do you how many "pastors" that are beating their wife at home.

Some pastors that are browsing their female members websites ...as in sleeping with their females members ....is that one too biblical?
Re: Cost Analysis Of Roofing My 3 Bedrooms Flat by aspirebig: 3:29pm On Dec 03, 2017
talk2eshin:
In the best interest of everybody, I will advice people to be cautious in dealing with ''akeensbussy''. HE IS A FRAUD. I am the alleged nairalander he supplied coconut wood to,
This is what really happened.
I saw his post on nairaland, I contacted him, met with him and we discussed about roofing my 3 bedroom apartment. He told me i would get the wood at 400naira per plank, I said no problem, He then took me to meet someone who cuts and sells coconut wood, the seller said, he would supply the whole 250units to site at the rate of 500naira/plank. I also Agreed.All this happened on Saturday 25th March, 2017. I told him my intention is to use the opportunity of Easter holiday to do the roofing, and Akeensbusy had earlier warned me that coconut wood cannot be cut down for long, once you cut it, you have to roof immediately.
I gave him advance payment on Monday 27th, All of a sudden he called me that he's able to get the wood somewhere else still at the same rate, that what will happen if i do the roofing on 1st april instead of my planned 14th April. i told him i wont be chanced until Easter period,
He said no problem that the wood would be supplied either 1st or 2nd of April, that I can still use it during Easter, thesame person that had warned me that once it is cut down, it has to be used immediately.
He supplied the wood very late at night either 4th or 5th of April, I was not available to go and check what he supplied because of my distance from site and I was out of Lagos, Immediately he supplied, he was running after me for his balance, I called my office to send him his balance the second day. Out of trust, I paid him all his money even without checking what he supplied,I only asked a pastor who stays close by to help me count the number of what was supplied.
On getting to site on Thursday 13th April to commence the roofing, I met something else. Almost all the woods he supplied were not useful,
too small, some are majorly woodbacks that can be used for anything, he was supposed to cut it 2*3 and 2*4, but nothing of such was there,
what i got was like tierod and even smaller than 2*2.
My carpenter came in with other 6 carpenters to start work on Friday 14th April, They all said they cant work with such wood. That if they step on those woods it will break into 2 and they want to avoid falling down from up as much as possible.
I immediately called Akeensbusy to express my displeasure. He promised he was coming immediately, that the wood is good, maybe my carpenters dont know how to use coconut wood. He called the his own carpenter to come to my site immediately, When that one came, he was just raining curses on Akeensbussy, that how can he supply such woods for roofing, that he doesn't wish me well, that was that the type he used to do his own building roofing? In my presence He called Akeemsbusy and told him outrightly that there is nothing good in what he supplied. Akeensbusy later came in the evening , he couldn't answer any question carpenters threw at him, they had plans to evn harass him for this bad job but i had to beg them, I told them to select whatever they can use, they selected some few, and said they can only use it as rough lat, nothing more. I had to start buying wood afresh because i didn't want my work to suffer since i only have easter break opportunity.
When Akeensbussy came, he started apologising even on whatsapp, he said they should mange whtaever is manageable there that we will sort it out after my roofing has been done. Total 104 planks out of the 250 he supplied was not useful even to chase a dog away. To the glory of God, i Was able to do my roofing, work that was supposed to be done for 2days max took 4 days because i had to go and start buying woods afresh.
I called Akeensbussy afterwards to ask for a refund, all he could say was that '' I think i am smart, that i just selected what is useful to me and told him to come and pack what is not good, he said he needs the whole 250 he supplied before we can talk of a refund.
What i asked from him is: is it possible for the wood to be good and i will still reject it knowing fully well that i have paid, Let's say 10percent of what he supplied was not good, that is acceptable, 42percent is more than a mistake.
Since he wants to prove to be smart, I have told him I will force him to refund my money and I will definitely do that.

This is just to alert whoever wants to go into any deal with this man to be careful. He is not truthful, he has no integrity, he will always go back on an agreement.
I have whatsapp chats, voice records as proofs incase of doubts.

Sorry bro

N.a. their way .....too many bad people out there....

I gave one money to do some work ...he disappeared and stop picking my calls.
Re: Cost Analysis Of Roofing My 3 Bedrooms Flat by dotedote: 6:12pm On Dec 03, 2017
fsb:
L

If you want to move into your home by then, you can save costs by saving money on the wood with some advice shared by the OP about getting 2x12 wood and then cutting it into 2x2, 2x3 and 2x4 sections. From me, i think you can go for the cheapest roof now (you can change it later when you are financially bouyant), complete plumbing work for kitchen and 1 toilet and if you can the electricals. Once you have done this, the house is livable. You can take your time to do the rest once you move in.

God bless you.
Re: Cost Analysis Of Roofing My 3 Bedrooms Flat by FaridahFarid: 8:33pm On Dec 04, 2017
Pls kindly avail me with d Estimate of planks that can roof and log twin flats of 3 bedroom each. Area of the building is 63ft long by 31.5ft wide.
Re: Cost Analysis Of Roofing My 3 Bedrooms Flat by money121(m): 7:21am On Dec 14, 2017
Job Done!!
Another Successful Roofing Project Complete @ Ogere-remo Ogun State
Roof Design : Metcopo
Colour: Traffic Black
Roof meters: 290.9m
See Amount of Money that Roofed the Building @: https://www.nairaland.com/3364135/roofing-sheets-cost-various-types/15#63265461

Re: Cost Analysis Of Roofing My 3 Bedrooms Flat by kripen(m): 2:36pm On Jan 12, 2018
Please what is the cost of cameroon Aluminum zinc as at January 2018

1 Like

Re: Cost Analysis Of Roofing My 3 Bedrooms Flat by money121(m): 12:13am On Jan 26, 2018
Woww!!
My Nairaland Thread hits 80k page views today
Thanks to Seun Osewa for this great forum Nairaland.com becos have made Millions of Sales from this Largest forum in Africa 90% got my contact from >> https://www.nairaland.com/3364135/roofing-sheets-cost-various-types/19#up
Also big shoutOut to Adebayo Thunder Oluwaseun he was the one that introduced me to this forum back then yr 2013
And To all my Loyal Client's thanks for ur patronage!!!
I really Appreciate

2 Likes

Re: Cost Analysis Of Roofing My 3 Bedrooms Flat by Daddyaddtutu: 6:51pm On Apr 01, 2018
akeensbussy:
I am back with update on my thread https://www.nairaland.com/3263530/dairy-3-bedrooms-flat-all. Do u still remember?

I just got the 3 bedrooms roofed and I will be sharing with you the amount spent so far and the materials used.

1. 7 bundles of Alo Zinc @ #21k per bundle

2. 16 pcs of facing board @ #1.5k per unit.

3. 200 units of coconut tree plank (Igi Agbon) @ #320 naira per one.

4. One bag of 4 inches nail @ #8.4k

5. Quarter of a bag of 3 inches nail @ #2.1k

6.Transporting the planks and facing board to site @ #15k

How much will cost to roof 3 bedroom flats with 4 rooms? The land is 30 by 12 long please any help
Re: Cost Analysis Of Roofing My 3 Bedrooms Flat by Daddyaddtutu: 6:55pm On Apr 01, 2018
Please I need help and I want to know how much it will cost me to do my roofing ? I attracted quotation quotation I got from a carpenter? Please any advice thanks

Re: Cost Analysis Of Roofing My 3 Bedrooms Flat by akeensbussy(m): 8:17pm On Apr 01, 2018
Daddyaddtutu:

How much will cost to roof 3 bedroom flats with 4 rooms? The land is 30 by 12 long please any help
i will not be able to give u the exact estimates until I your structure. how big it is and the location. besides, price of building materials is now times 4. Also, do u Want to use slate, aluminium or ZinC
Re: Cost Analysis Of Roofing My 3 Bedrooms Flat by akeensbussy(m): 8:27pm On Apr 01, 2018
Daddyaddtutu:
Please I need help and I want to know how much it will cost me to do my roofing ? I attracted quotation quotation I got from a carpenter? Please any advice thanks
take the list to plank markEt and price all the materials he gave u. after getting the prices then reduce the quantity of the quotation by 20percent. bring it home and negotiate Workmanship. if he gives u price cut into 2 and negotiate very Well to your own budget.
Re: Cost Analysis Of Roofing My 3 Bedrooms Flat by Flaghouse1: 8:30pm On Apr 01, 2018
Daddyaddtutu:

Ple review the prices of the materials by going to your local wood market yo price similar woods in the quotation,cursory look at the quotation implies that the capenter has inflated the material cost between 15% to 25%, you can review the labor price down by 20%

Kindly ensure the capenter has undertaken similar jobs and get proof to ascertain his proficiency in roofing of structures, if you decide to get the woods yourself don't let him take you to any particular customer in the wood market as you might be shortchanged in terms of quality,quality and price,ensure you get an engineer to estimate the quantity of woods required for your roofing you may also b suprise that he has over quoted the required quantity ,while the diffrence will not be supplied to the site that quantity represents his own gain or " EGUNJE" as we call it in our local parlance.

Please just be guided !!!
Re: Cost Analysis Of Roofing My 3 Bedrooms Flat by Timtol(m): 3:03pm On Apr 03, 2018
4BEDROOM DUPLEX

WhatsApp contact and calls with full files(anywhere across the globe) and stamping(Lagos,Kwara,Ogun,Oyo etc)
+234-810-045-2977
or
obed.toluwase@gmail.com or timtolnl@gmail.com

GROUND FLOOR

Entrance,
Foyer/Lobby,
Anteroom with WC,
Guest room,
Library with shelf space and WC
Exit 2 towards the left as seen in the Front/Left view animation,
Bedroom 2 ensuit,
Stairway.

FIRST FLOOR

Living/Family lounge,
Double terrace,
Dining,
Kitchen,
Store/Pantry,
Veranda,
Bedroom 3 ensuit,
Master bedroom ensuit and largely cross ventilated.

CORNERSTONE HOME PLAN CHP+PROJECTS( CREATIVITY,HONESTY & SIMPLICITY)

Re: Cost Analysis Of Roofing My 3 Bedrooms Flat by money121(m): 3:32am On Sep 20, 2018
Call/WhatsApp 08085310359

For Quality Roofing sheet

See Current Price list here >> https://www.nairaland.com/3364135/roofing-sheets-cost-various-types/35

Re: Cost Analysis Of Roofing My 3 Bedrooms Flat by toprealman: 1:05pm On Dec 09, 2018
akeensbussy:

Sincerely speaking...a lot of people are really waiting for you to come and force the money out of my hand.

In this line of business, I have never defrauded anybody in my life...both online and offline. And I can bet you...I will never do that.

with my 6yrs of experience in this business nobody has ever threaten me except you.

I know the gimmick of Carpenters...and other labours.

of more than 250 units of coconut planks supplied and condemned by the so called carpenters, at the end of the day i was told they used more than 146 pcs plank. that is 60%. of the plank supplied. I was told they managed to used those ones. so, if you can manage to use up to that then, u should be able to manage the rest.

my conclusion is that if you want a refund, then return all the coconut plank as supplied. then you get your refund.

After you and your carpenter had selected and those ones you think are good, you now left the ones you think are bad for me to come carry and refund you.

coconut plank can't be the same all thru and you compare it with normal plank. it is what they see in the bush they will cut and you can't expect it to come in the same size.

Am not saying...I will not refund you, but pls return all the plank intact the way it was supplied...and you will get you full payment back. so as to give to another person that is willing to buy. you and your carpenter can not fool me at this age.

That's why I don't like hearing oga, sir etc. So after begging that they use the crap you supplied.....you now have the guts to ask for your " pound of flesh". I will not be quick to say if it was me Sha. But for your own good, be careful cos some people have unique "weapon" that will chop off the complete pound.....not an ounce more or less.
Count your loss and do the honorable thing which I believe is to refund the balance!
Unless for emergency, please take your time to complete your building project. When you rush needlessly, you fall into wrong hands and waste your cash.

2 Likes

Re: Cost Analysis Of Roofing My 3 Bedrooms Flat by toprealman: 1:05pm On Dec 09, 2018
akeensbussy:

Sincerely speaking...a lot of people are really waiting for you to come and force the money out of my hand.

In this line of business, I have never defrauded anybody in my life...both online and offline. And I can bet you...I will never do that.

with my 6yrs of experience in this business nobody has ever threaten me except you.

I know the gimmick of Carpenters...and other labours.

of more than 250 units of coconut planks supplied and condemned by the so called carpenters, at the end of the day i was told they used more than 146 pcs plank. that is 60%. of the plank supplied. I was told they managed to used those ones. so, if you can manage to use up to that then, u should be able to manage the rest.

After you and your carpenter had selected and those ones you think are good, you now left the ones you think are bad for me to come carry and refund you.

coconut plank can't be the same all thru and you compare it with normal plank. it is what they see in the bush they will cut and you can't expect it to come in the same size.

Am not saying...I will not refund you, but pls return all the plank intact the way it was supplied...and you will get you full payment back. so as to give to another person that is willing to buy. you and your carpenter can not fool me at this age.

That's why I don't like hearing oga, sir etc. So after begging that they use the crap you supplied.....you now have the guts to ask for your " pound of flesh"....issorite!
Just so you know, some men have acquired unique "weapon" that will chop off the complete pound.....not an ounce more or less.
Count your loss....do the honorable thing and refund the balance!
Unless for emergency my people, please take your time to complete your building project. When you rush needlessly, you fall into wrong hands and waste your cash.
Re: Cost Analysis Of Roofing My 3 Bedrooms Flat by Pascopele: 4:44pm On Jan 14, 2019
sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes / Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. / How To Calculate Hardwood Needed For Your House Roofing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.