Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,117 members, 7,811,138 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu (163045 Views)

How We Built "The Coffee Shop" / The Luxury Hotel Owned By Kaduna Commercial Transport Workers (Photos) / Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 10:27pm On Jan 06, 2014
Ladies and Gentlemen, I welcome you all to our newest project, the first one for year 2014. We at the Spydercraft building team have just been contracted to build a large block of luxury flats by a Nairalander. I love doing big things and when I saw the building plans, it arrested my attention as this is the size of challenge I want to face this year cheesy

We have built houses in the past but this promises to be the most tasking, the most interesting and because of the size, the most challenging. There are only a few flats here but the floor space has been designed to ensure that occupants live their life to the fullest. More details about the amenities as we move along. A short summary of the project;

Project: The building of a block of luxury flats
Client: A Nairaland friend
Contractor: Tigerkenn Homes (Nig) Ltd.
Budget: To be revealed later.
Duration: 180 days

This is a brief summary of the site plan

Total site area: 1112 sqm
Area of main building: 504 sqm
Area of gate house: 20 sqm
Total site coverage: 524 sqm

There are 7 flats of large 3 bedrooms in this plan, each unit of flat has also a big living room, dining room, kitchen, kitchen store, lobby, visitor's W/C, terrace, double flight of stairs, wardrobe provisions, and one of the bedrooms is fitted with a nice toilet/bath (masters)

Attached to the flats I described above are another 2 units containing 2 rooms, (one bedroom and one sitting room), a kitchen, a toilet/bathroom, a double flight of stairs is also provided in this side of the building and each room from this unit can be accessed via different steps. (You can come up from the front and go down from the back of the building without being noticed at the front)

There is also a voided courtyard at the center of the complex.

Join me once again as we navigate the tasking but interesting world of building homes, all daily activities will be here live! The boys are raring to go and I am hoping to make this the biggest success of all. Welcome friends.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 06, 2014
First to register, spyder i am d class captain oooo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 10:30pm On Jan 06, 2014
The street looks innocent when you look at it, nice environment close to the Enugu international airport.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 10:31pm On Jan 06, 2014
segzy14: First to register, spyder i am d class captain oooo

Welcome bro, how business cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 06, 2014
spyder880:

Welcome bro, how business cheesy

fine sir and yours?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 10:33pm On Jan 06, 2014
Lets slowly enter the site, Knock knock at the door! cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 10:35pm On Jan 06, 2014
We were greeted by a very tall bush, something needs to be done about the bush right away, where are my men? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by Chekitaut: 10:36pm On Jan 06, 2014
Na so...1daful...keep it up!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 10:38pm On Jan 06, 2014
......and then we all descended on the grass, cutting, arranging, moving ahead........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 10:39pm On Jan 06, 2014
Chekitaut: Na so...1daful...keep it up!!!

Wish you are down east, the sand and stone would have been easier to get.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by Chekitaut: 10:41pm On Jan 06, 2014
spyder880:

Wish you are down east, the sand and stone would have been easier to get.......
Lol...no wahala, lets guy there also eat from their fatherland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 10:43pm On Jan 06, 2014
We stopped at this point in the bush clearing to continue tomorrow, we already have some good quantities of blocks and the good ones will be selected and used alongside the new ones I will buy for the project.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by kostadinis: 11:34pm On Jan 06, 2014
A good first project for the year. I wish you well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by plasgidy: 11:51pm On Jan 06, 2014
Super spyder happy new year, whom God have blessed who can curse? Keep the good work on its realy paying off, may chineke God continueally enlarge your coast. Ndi kwere nu say ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by PeoplesArmy: 11:55pm On Jan 06, 2014
Reporting for class....i nearly miss this one!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by mufutau55(m): 1:36am On Jan 07, 2014
Congrats Oga Spyder. I joined the class as expected.
How many plots of land are we talking about here..
That place nah jungle oh! Any animal trap inside, nah meat for palmie.

Hajji Mufutau

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 5:21am On Jan 07, 2014
mufutau55: Congrats Oga Spyder. I joined the class as expected.
How many plots of land are we talking about here..
That place nah jungle oh! Any animal trap inside, nah meat for palmie.

Hajji Mufutau

Its a huge plot measuring about 80x150 ft, thick bush. Trust me for looking out for bush meat, we expect to catck something and roast as an appetizer for the project cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by Onuokwu: 5:33am On Jan 07, 2014
This looks promisin. How many flats are in the building?
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by mufutau55(m): 5:42am On Jan 07, 2014
spyder880:

Its a huge plot measuring about 80x150 ft, thick bush. Trust me for looking out for bush meat, we expect to catch something and roast as an appetizer for the project cheesy

Good. A little bit short of two plots of 60x120ft each (120x120ft). I am keeping my eyes open for this development.

Small story for you: In those days when I was going to College here, a guy newly came from Naija and sees all the squirrels
running so he always goes to the back of the school and kill them for soup.. one day he was caught and sent to jail for three months
for animal cruelty. From then on whenever I see any squirrels, I just dey feed them with peanuts. When you kill people here na good
thing but when you kill animal, you dey go jail be that. Na wah here oh!

Hajji Mufutau

3 Likes

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by Nobody: 6:58am On Jan 07, 2014
Present Sir. cheesy This year shall be a year fruitful endevours for all of us.

1 Like

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by gbadexy(m): 7:14am On Jan 07, 2014
Present sir!
I'm kind of new to the property section and I sure find it interesting following this project from the scratch.
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by frodobee: 9:58am On Jan 07, 2014
I was there, beautiful people
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by Demainman1: 11:33am On Jan 07, 2014
Present sir! Where is the class captain Fhemmmy? I can see the assistant captain Hajji Mufutau (or is it the other way around?) is already in class

1 Like

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by esoorita: 1:42pm On Jan 07, 2014
[quote author=spyder880]Ladies and Gentlemen, I welcome you all to our newest project, the first one for year 2014. We at the Spydercraft building team have just been contracted to build a large block of luxury flats by a Nairalander. I love doing big things and when I saw the building plans, it arrested my attention as this is the size of challenge I want to face this year cheesy
We have built houses in the past but this promises to be the most tasking, the most interesting and because of the size, the most challenging. There are only a few flats here but the floor space has been designed to ensure that occupants live their life to the fullest. More details about the amenities as we move along. A short summary of the project;
Project: The building of a block of luxury flats
Client: A Nairaland friend
Contractor: Tigerkenn Homes (Nig) Ltd.
Budget: To be revealed later.
Duration: 180 days

This is a good start for the year 2014 and it's a sign of good things to come. We your humble students are following you while you apply your building midas touch on this project. Cheers!

1 Like

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 9:49pm On Jan 07, 2014
We have now cleared most of the bush, and still no bush meat grin

The grass has not completely dried out so I dont want to gather and burn them now, we are also positioning and making other logistics arrangements. An open site store with only a top cover will do for our storage here.

The bush clearing has revealed that we have a lot of neighbors behind the plot, not surprising as this area is well built up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by mufutau55(m): 9:51pm On Jan 07, 2014
spyder880: We have now cleared most of the bush, and still no bush meat grin

What! No bush meat in that thick jungle? may be there was no way for them to get inside the plot since it was fully fenced and the gate was real low to the ground.. Oh! well, may be next time.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 9:52pm On Jan 07, 2014
More blocks showing after the clearing. Work continues tomorrow.

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 9:54pm On Jan 07, 2014
mufutau55:

What! No bush meat in that thick jungle? may be there was no way for them to get inside the plot since it was fully fenced and the gate was real low to the ground.. Oh! well, may be next time.

Hajji Mufutau

Maybe when we start moving the packed blocks out........
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by Onuokwu: 10:56pm On Jan 07, 2014
mufutau55:

Hajji Mufutau

Hehehe....We must find bushmeat here wehter dem like am or not grin grin
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by Sagewood: 1:16am On Jan 08, 2014
Spider, Great way to start the New Year. Congrats on another promising project. I will be checking updates when time permits.
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by emmadejust(m): 3:40am On Jan 08, 2014
oga spyder I dey around ooo
make I cum dey count d blocks for u sharp sharp...

oya boy make una arrange amm 5set to 7 height...

no breakages ooooo.

OUR FAITH, OUR REALITY IN LIFE.
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 9:51pm On Jan 08, 2014
emmadejust: oga spyder I dey around ooo
make I cum dey count d blocks for u sharp sharp...

oya boy make una arrange amm 5set to 7 height...

no breakages ooooo.

OUR FAITH, OUR REALITY IN LIFE.

Welcome bro cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (50) (Reply)

How Much Will A 5 Bedroom Duplex Cost? / Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) / Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.