Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,011 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Virtual Sport 100% Profit Calculator - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Virtual Sport 100% Profit Calculator (9493 Views)

Glo Data Calculator - All You Need To Know / Pregnancy Calculator – How To Calculate Pregnancy Weeks / The World Cup Qualification Without A Need For A Calculator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Virtual Sport 100% Profit Calculator by Alaboh: 1:09am On Dec 10, 2016
FINALLY EXPOSED[/i]
[i]The Virtual Football League Simple Calculator.
[/b]

How I Make 5k Daily Trading On VFL

Because right now, the internet is full of different [b]VFL
systems or strategies that have one way of the other, went offline. Obviously, this isn’t going to help you much if your purpose is winning consistently on the VFL. The Simple VFL Calculator[/i] is to create an exciting income flow.

Why am I telling you this?

Simply to prove to you that I have seen with my own eyes how much money can be brought in using the VFL Simple calculator.[i]

The beautiful thing about this Calculator is that you could use it with any VFL[i][/i] system or Strategy and it is also mobile compatible, the VFL Calculator is in form of Excel Spread Sheet and it is very easy to use. All you have to do is to input the Odd for the match and the target profit you want to win, the Calculator does the calculation and tells you the amount to stake.

This calculator is mainly for those who are tired of buying new VFL systems over and over again or for those who don’t have enough money for the VFL software premium subscriptions.
I extended the loss rate of this calculator to 20 losses, so it is a 20 loss calculator.

For instance, there’s no way a team can play up to 10 consecutive games without one or two matches ending in a draw, now the odds for a match to end in a draw is usually 3.0 Odds and above… isn’t that amazing? (LOL) Now with a bankroll of 5000, even if you keep losing your bet, what the calculator does is it “calculates the amount you’ve lost so far, adds it to your target profit and give you back I.e., even if you lose your 1st to 10 bet, the calculator helps you recover your losses when you finally win the be”t so it’s a WIN WIN. (cool isn’t it?).

If you are not yet using the power of the VFL Simple Calculator to rake in Loads of Cash then you are SERIOUSLY being left behind and as you’re one of my loyal readers, I Do Not Want To See That Happen To You.

It’s that Fundamental.

As a bonus for purchasing the VFL simple calculator, i'll give you guys a very important tip so that you will never ever buy a VFL system again.

To buy your Virtual sport 100% profit Simple Calculator, email me on alabohservices@gmail.com
or whatsapp me on

Mind you, this is not a get rich quick scheme
below is a screenshot of how the calculator looks like

to your success,

alaboh

Re: Virtual Sport 100% Profit Calculator by Alaboh: 2:06pm On Dec 16, 2016
SWEET! THE MONEY HAS STARTED COMING IN

hello, i made a post about making money with the VFL simple calculator. Some have responded to it and they are already doing well and smiling to their bank account.

In just 5 days, i grew my initial bankroll of 5000 naira to 11500 naira by winning only 3 bets per season n just trading 5 seasons per day with the VFL Simple Calculator.

Because of time, I'd have published my achievements so far with proofs alongside testimonials from other members already making money with the VFL simple calculator.

Whatsapp me on 08112265409 for more info.
With this VFL simple calculator, you never ever need to buy a system again for life, you can even use it to grow your bankroll until u have enough money to buy a vfl premium software subscription.

To your success.
Re: Virtual Sport 100% Profit Calculator by Alaboh: 9:36pm On Jul 07, 2017
J
Re: Virtual Sport 100% Profit Calculator by Alaboh: 2:06am On Aug 01, 2017
H
Re: Virtual Sport 100% Profit Calculator by Alaboh: 12:00am On Jan 09, 2018
Hello everyone, am here again... i trust you are all good. Months ago, i announced it on the thread that i am going to build a website about cracking vfl strategies to trade with especially the correct score strategy. well visit my website vflhacks.com to see my merrybet account balance and to see live proof of people enjoying the guide.

for those that doubted this vfl simple calculator, visit vflhacks.com to claim a free version of the calculator with a free strategy to start trading with.

Re: Virtual Sport 100% Profit Calculator by Alaboh: 11:42am On May 02, 2018
here's a video link of how the calculator works
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymP_VdiHSgg

this is the part two of the video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdPF2zw4ebo

Here is how it looks and works on the mobile version
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hun9qcmTV7s

(1) (Reply)

The Biggest Discovery I Made During NL Server Failure (must View) / How To Use Latest Spark VPN Settings File For MTN Free Browsing Cheat 2018 / GLO Unlimited Free Browsing Cheat Codes For June 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.