Stats: 3,152,582 members, 7,816,433 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Timaya And A Girl Dancer On Stage While Performing (photo,video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya And A Girl Dancer On Stage While Performing (photo,video) (58298 Views)

Rema Rocks A Female Fan On Stage While Performing In Uniport / Throwback Photos Of Timaya And 2face Back In The Days / Davido's Joystick Hooked By A Female Dancer On Stage,fans Reacts(photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Timaya And A Girl Dancer On Stage While Performing (photo,video) by jamalnation(m): 12:34pm On Dec 10, 2016
SMH
Re: Timaya And A Girl Dancer On Stage While Performing (photo,video) by columnar: 12:48pm On Dec 10, 2016
Who else is interested in making more money this recession period,email me today for a free eBook on the various opportunity of making extra income
Ohanaka12@gmail.com
Or chat me up on 09076645576
Re: Timaya And A Girl Dancer On Stage While Performing (photo,video) by tommynico(m): 12:55pm On Dec 10, 2016
OlajumokeBread:

Linda Ikeji's dream
Na which kine yeye dream be that? Make she con take smell pursue people??...take your time oo. angry
Re: Timaya And A Girl Dancer On Stage While Performing (photo,video) by charlesucheh(m): 1:08pm On Dec 10, 2016
I see! this is the reason why he doesn't want to get married Abi! looking at other people nyash!
Re: Timaya And A Girl Dancer On Stage While Performing (photo,video) by Yeligray(m): 1:11pm On Dec 10, 2016
Money can make girls run madd

Re: Timaya And A Girl Dancer On Stage While Performing (photo,video) by paradigmshift(m): 1:13pm On Dec 10, 2016
whoever dey sew timaya clothes dey finish work.best dressed male artist
Re: Timaya And A Girl Dancer On Stage While Performing (photo,video) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 10, 2016
seun plz re-educate your Mods abt news worthy threads

Posting thrash sucks

Re: Timaya And A Girl Dancer On Stage While Performing (photo,video) by dabrightt: 1:20pm On Dec 10, 2016
wheezie24:

pls wats rily ur point ?
Ask any intelligent person around you they will explain to you
Re: Timaya And A Girl Dancer On Stage While Performing (photo,video) by Missmossy(f): 1:25pm On Dec 10, 2016
Its not surprising, its their job. All these video vixen are used to things like these. They are paid for it. They weren't forced into it. And for the mods bringing such news to FP wise up biko.
Re: Timaya And A Girl Dancer On Stage While Performing (photo,video) by gqboyy(m): 1:32pm On Dec 10, 2016
chaiiiii she don injure her punna ooo.....if u check her puna e go be like borehole now
Re: Timaya And A Girl Dancer On Stage While Performing (photo,video) by IamIfemma: 1:44pm On Dec 10, 2016
Funny Shit!

Re: Timaya And A Girl Dancer On Stage While Performing (photo,video) by Emassive(m): 2:08pm On Dec 10, 2016
You no Lie. After dem go dey find Blood of Jesus to save them from juju wey dem buy without payment
dabrightt:
Ibeg wetin I gain from this post self than ecouraging sex and lust soon they will post a thread like nigerian lady has notting to offer nigerian lady love money .... Why can't we search the root of the problem what are nigerian celebrity teaching you ?Anser Sex and curuption .....
Re: Timaya And A Girl Dancer On Stage While Performing (photo,video) by Padipadi(m): 3:49pm On Dec 10, 2016
dabrightt:
Ibeg wetin I gain from this post self than ecouraging sex and lust soon they will post a thread like nigerian lady has notting to offer nigerian lady love money .... Why can't we search the root of the problem what are nigerian celebrity teaching you ?Anser Sex and curuption .....
and the werey websites, admins, kods etc ll just other media outlets to promote those tasteless yeyebrities
Re: Timaya And A Girl Dancer On Stage While Performing (photo,video) by dabrightt: 6:37pm On Dec 10, 2016
Padipadi:

and the werey websites, admins, kods etc ll just other media outlets to promote those tasteless yeyebrities
I wonder oo...
Re: Timaya And A Girl Dancer On Stage While Performing (photo,video) by fhemyodus: 7:17pm On Dec 10, 2016
zico530:
Na him paid slave na, he has the right to inspect everything.
you no know wet in you dey talk to dey dance na slavery?
Re: Timaya And A Girl Dancer On Stage While Performing (photo,video) by obontami: 11:07pm On Dec 10, 2016
nothing wrong with what they doing smiley
Re: Timaya And A Girl Dancer On Stage While Performing (photo,video) by kcowen(m): 1:14am On Dec 11, 2016
I'll rather vote buhari than click on that link to watch the Useless video

Annie Idibia Attends Nino Idibia's Graduation With His Mum Sunmbo (Photos) / Kemi Olunloyo: Shola Jeremi Said 28-year-old Sugarboy Is Dad Of Linda Ikeji Son / Efia Odo Threatens Suicide After Alleged 3some With Shatta Wale And Junior US