Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Lost Custom Papers, How To Verify If Car Was Ever Cleared? What To Do If It Was? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Lost Custom Papers, How To Verify If Car Was Ever Cleared? What To Do If It Was? (3111 Views)

How To Verify If Your Car Number Plate Is Authentic Or Fake / Fake Vehicle Papers, How To Know…. / Help On How To Check If Car Is Cleared By Custom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lost Custom Papers, How To Verify If Car Was Ever Cleared? What To Do If It Was? by Kjnwancaro: 9:45am On Dec 10, 2016
I'm stuck in this situation now. I never got the custom papers of my car from the previous owner he said it got missing but swears it was duly cleared. How do I confirm if it truly went though the right clearing process? I guess there should be some database records or something.

Sencond question is, if I confirm it was cleared what do I do next?

P.S it came through the Lagos sea port, can a Lagos cleared vehicle be smuggled?

1 Like

Re: Lost Custom Papers, How To Verify If Car Was Ever Cleared? What To Do If It Was? by Greene66: 12:57pm On Dec 10, 2016
Visit the nearest custom office for clarification
Re: Lost Custom Papers, How To Verify If Car Was Ever Cleared? What To Do If It Was? by Noccerino(m): 11:39pm On Jun 23, 2020
Kjnwancaro:
I'm stuck in this situation now. I never got the custom papers of my car from the previous owner he said it got missing but swears it was duly cleared. How do I confirm if it truly went though the right clearing process? I guess there should be some database records or something.

Sencond question is, if I confirm it was cleared what do I do next?

P.S it came through the Lagos sea port, can a Lagos cleared vehicle be smuggled?
Pls how did this turn out? I actually misplaced mine. Any hope?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Black Smoke From Lexus RX 300 / How Can I Remove Maintenance Required "MAINT REQUIRED" / Lexus RX300 Or Toyota Sienna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.