Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,009 members, 7,835,431 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

How To Delete Contacts From Iphone 6S Permanently? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Delete Contacts From Iphone 6S Permanently? (451 Views)

Whatsapp’s ‘delete For Everyone’ Feature Doesn’t Delete Pics From Iphone (pics) / Unable To Delete Contacts / I Can't Delete Contacts On My Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Delete Contacts From Iphone 6S Permanently? by ggitjrwee: 10:07am On Dec 10, 2016
I just got the new iPhone 6s and all the contacts that I had already deleted on the iPhone 6 came back. I deleted them again and they just keep coming back on their own. HELP!

How can i delete contacts from iphone 6s permanently?

Method to erase contacts from iphone 6s permanently:

Not only contacts, but also text messages, photos, music, videos, call logs are able to be regained, which means that, if you want to erase contacts permanently, you have to use a 3rd-party app-iPhone Data Eraser to make them forever gone in case of private information leakage!

More info:

How to Permanently Delete Contacts from iPhone

Permanent Remove All Contacts from iPhone

How to Recover Deleted Contacts on iPhone 6 Plus
Re: How To Delete Contacts From Iphone 6S Permanently? by truzhk538: 11:42am On Dec 12, 2016
iPhone Data Eraser is one of the top eraser software that provide you the functions to erase all the iPhone files with no chance to be recovered. With the help of this tool, you can easily permanent delete contacts from iPhone 6S/6S Plus without restored.

Read more:
Erase all data from iPhone 6S
Free up more space on iPhone 6S

(1) (Reply)

Great Features Of The Infinix Zero Plus / Glo Rallies Nigerians To Work For A Better 2017 / Super Mario Run Is Coming To Android Soon.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.